Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud (91669 Views)

Navy Intercepts Ghanaian Vessel With Stolen Oil, Arrests 13 (Pictures) / Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / Nigerian Wanted By FBI For Defrauding New York State Of More Than $30 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Ladycewhy(f): 5:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
frosbel2:
I think we have to start executing some of these yahoo boys so that they will learn a lesson.
you want make boys finish make we nor see man marry again ,abi? The ones wey die for Libya never do ? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by vickydevoka(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
voltron14:

But after spending some on new wears, cars and nightclubs, he was arrested and spent 9 years in prison, where he was often raped and dehumanised.

If that's a good deal for you, go for it.
U will invest wisely especially on building

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Priye007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yoruba and Ibo for money matter. Nan wa
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
TallPck1:

Nairaland is crap and are happy promoting the tribal warn in Nigeria. Shocked my comment has been deleted. Bleep NL and LL the mods.
what did you post in your comment that was deleted?
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Kennyswag: 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Naija don cast
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by mapet: 6:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
you have been on this forum for 15 years, so i want to believe you know what you are saying. u may nt b far frm d truth. it's so sad Mr Osewa was alive while this forum disintegrate in his eyes due to some attitude of the people he employed and largely due to some miscreants whose only aim is to bring d forum to shambles.well, na dem sabi

My food for tot - Osewa's business model is hinged on traffic.. all comers, could that be the reason for overlooking toxicity on the platform or is he just not "mature" enough to understand the implications for his brand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by voltron14: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

U will invest wisely especially on building

Yes.

It justifies the number of years in prison.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by xcelentattitude(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Na WA o, The other FBI agent could not even iron his uniform grin

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by greypencils: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
heartbraker:
Dis one na collabo
Them balance am well...Igbo vs Yoruba
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by dklex(m): 6:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
No tribal issue here, this a tag team job, children of corona v
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by CindyStarfall: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
CindyStarfall:
Too bad for the country at Large.

Outside there, nobody recognizes them by tribe or ethnic groups! They're all Nigerians.

When there's a ban, it's not specific for Ibos or hausas or Yorubas. It's on everyone!! Our loss.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
mapet:

My food for tot - Osewa's business model is hinged on traffic.. all comers, could that be the reason for overlooking toxicity on the platform or is he just not "mature" enough to understand the implications for his brand?
on the former part of your post, you are absolutely right and on point, i have seen some of his posts (osewa), especially during the genesis of this forum that he acknowledged what you pointed out up there , he is of d opinion dat, all social media 'owners' have to allow different kind of posts, comments, they even pay for people to just come and comment at d initial stage! But i thought it will change after many years and they start sanitizing the forum after getting to some certain level, but things remain the same, even getting worse. as i talk before. anyways, na dem sabi. you, me n oda members don do our best.na dem sabi
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by kestolove95(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Igbos feature yorubas for dix fraud case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by mukthar2000(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
FBI guys is better all u guys should relax for now, let us finish battle with Coronavirus first.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Richie77: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
$30 million doz is massive . if you finish them today , wot will you feed on tomorrow for God sake.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
kasmilla:
Southly rounded list.
Bravo.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
kasmilla:
Southly rounded list.
Bravo!
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Splendor27: 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people ehhhh.
is it only yoruba name on the list...
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by TallPck1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
what did you post in your comment that was deleted?

This was what I posted

TallPck1:
7 yorubas and 6 igbos.

This wasn't needed because crime is crime and over seas. They are all called Nigerians!

Stop the tribal war!
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by gregyboy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
blowjohn:

Yoruba like ritual sha.
But nobody like juju reach benin

U dey mad
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Lugianostar(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
The reckety image Nigeria still beholds have been thrown to the dogs by these so called Corona boys
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ipromote:
Too bad for the country at Large.

Outside there, nobody recognizes them by tribe or ethnic groups! They're all Nigerians.

When there's a ban, it's not specific for Ibos or hausas or Yorubas. It's on everyone!! Our loss.
I wish you would say the same if it was only Igbos
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by obiem(m): 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olubadan1:
Perfect East - West collaboration

I tell you....Biggie v Tupac

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by blowjohn(m): 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
gregyboy:

U dey mad

What's that for?
From Ore to akure to ekiti and especially Ogun state na so so kidnappers and rituals.
Then u enter benin na so so babalawos and fetishes
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by vickydevoka(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
voltron14:

Yes.

It justifies the number of years in prison.
Lol

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by infogeneral: 7:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
Too bad for the image of Nigeria. Crime does not pay.
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by gregyboy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
blowjohn:

What's that for?
From Ore to akure to ekiti and especially Ogun state na so so kidnappers and rituals.
Then u enter benin na so so babalawos and fetishes

Lol,, grin

Dont call our religion fetish you bigoted whiteman worshipers

The yorubas will come visit you soon
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol,, grin

Dont call our religion you bigoted whiteman worshipers

The yorubas will come visit you soon
There is so much opportunities outside there.
Just develop yourself and u are good to go.

Lazy Nigerian youths.
This is the only time I support Buhari.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by superstar1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Live within your means — No, we will not that is promoting poverty!!!!

Now, you will forcefully live within your means
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by KekeNash(f): 7:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerians are well known for this, not a suprise!
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by Peace1993: 7:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lolzz
Grace001:
It says 13 Nigerians ... wait and see how people will split it to 7 and 6

if you know you know
Re: FBI Arrests 13 Nigerians Over $30 Million Cyber Fraud by IgorSyka: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Mr Seun look at the thread your mods just pushed to home page.

7 Yorubas and 6 Igbos.

Really?

Does that promote national unity and cohesion?

You guys can do better.

Stop aiding and abetting ethnic bigotry and national disunity.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mimi, A Popular Tiktoker Dies After Boyfriend Allegedly Used Her For Rituals / Sadiku Muniru Dolapo: EFCC Arrests Wanted Yahoo Boy, Colleagues, Seizes Cars / Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.