Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) (4993 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. / Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by chyz(m): 7:20am On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Men on men physical classification. lol
Has it gone to that level? But your girls are humping them tho  undecided

And i hump there's too. Come see how them yoruba niggaz would come hate on me cause they couldnt even talk to a common yoruba girl!!!! how hard is that?! i'd get all the yoruba girl and these corky niggas would try to bend backwards and spend all that money on them and think they was goin get sum azz.lol.we as coward niggas dark ashy blabk shyt looking negros.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by chyz(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

Look at this nuisance going on and on about another man's looks. What's next? Are you going to start describing my p/rick too?

F/u/c/king omo Igbo Adofuro homosexual buruku.

Lol.cowards.insecure gay faggies.run up and down on the igbo mans nuts all day. cant worry about your own issues.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2010
chyz:

And i hump there's too. Come see how them yoruba niggaz would come hate on me cause they couldnt even talk to a common yoruba girl!!!! how hard is that?! i'd get all the yoruba girl and these corky niggas would try to bend backwards and spend all that money on them and think they was goin get sum azz.lol.we as coward niggas dark ashy blabk shyt looking negros.

So it wasnt about their looks, it was their style?
Tell me more, oh great igwe.

chyz, you're very angry and upset today. Your bite marks are not as deep as before, your words are close to incoherent.
I'm assuming it's because of Ojukwu's news. If your God says it's time to go, just pray he finds peace in another life.
It must be painful, I know. Your God be with you.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by chyz(m): 7:26am On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So it wasnt about their looks, it was their style?
Tell me more, oh great igwe.

chyz, you're very angry and upset today. Your bite marks are not as deep as before, your words are close to incoherent.
I'm assuming it's because of Ojukwu's news. If your God says it's time to go, just pray he finds peace in another life.
It must be painful, I know. Your God be with you.

Just like the typical yoruba nigga, leavin his female to fight for him.Cowards.smh.I'm out.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2010
chyz:

Just like the typical yoruba nigga, leavin his female to fight for him.Cowards.smh.I'm out.

We were not fighting. I dont fight men, just a mere conversation.
ok bye.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by babapupa: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2010
chyz:

Lol.cowards.insecure gay faggies.run up and down on the igbo mans nuts all day. cant worry about your own issues.

Boy, go look for your gay jolly elsewhere, I don't do men.

Is there any other worthy Ibo to debate beyond this homoerotic clown?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by justise: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

Nah, The only one left is about to die in a UK hospital
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 7:42am On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

Dont fall the trick!!! Thats the typical Ibo way! Chyz does this all the time! When he sees that his human-flesh eating Ibo nation is getting a beating he changes the topic by throwing in something completely different to the topic at hand. . . . the damn unemployed gay!

He's Ibo so he most likely a drug dealer or scam artist!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by justise: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dont fall the trick!!! Thats the typical Ibo way! Chyz does this all the time! When he sees that his human-flesh eating Ibo nation is getting a beating he changes the topic by throwing in something completely different from the topic at hand. . . . the damn unemployed gay!

He's Ibo so he most likely a drug dealer or scam artist!

Could be a kidnapper or ritualist too
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2010
chyz:

Cowards. Yall talk the most shyt but cant back up nothin lol. how do u let a people wo have been starve, land destroyed,discriminated against,etc. surpass yall and in  a short peeiod of time.lol. Always worrying about the Igbo. You land is so impoverished.Hence, why everyone says you all are dirty. All yall do is talk i swear lol. Bunch of dodos. grin

Yeah, Brooklynites are always worried that the Ibos will surpass them in all life's endeavors!!! SMH!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2010
na wa o
una nor dey tire?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by ada24: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
so we don't have good hospitals again in Nigeria that he has to be flown to the UK.

hmmmmmm

why are people still fighting each other on here about a war that happened b4 most of us were even born.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
Folks like chyz and ileke-idi are really pathetic. Throwing around words like ''monkey'' and ''nigga'' without shame.

Ignorant, brain-dead fools who think calling fellow blacks ''monkeys'' is somehow ok, despite the racist, white supremacist connotations and history associated with such terms.

I've no idea where these ignorant cretins come from.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
I think this is another reason why the leaders needs to stop stealing and build/develop Nigeria.
A nation with money, brain and human power and yet no good hospital to take care of their ex leader . . . . How sad
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ chyz

This is what I do not get. If the yorubas did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, then, why do you accuse them of starving biafra? Why the double-talking? How ciuld Awo have starved biafra without the collaboration of your neighbours? Check your maps and see what I am talking about.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by AndreUweh(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
mukina2:

na wa o
una nor dey tire?
spiteful comments about death or dying attracts ban. Yet, in this thread, so many negative comments has been made about a man who is ill and in hospital, yet no bans, no clean ups and no thread locked.
Am sure you will react differently if the leader in question where to be a non Igbo. What a shame.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2010
^
keep shut please, i have said it before i do not care what anyone posts as long as it does not break forum rules.

do you know how many threads i had to clean yesterday?

the other Thread started by the Op was 4 pages long of insults ,that was cleaned and now they migrated here.
do not try grouping me in your tribal warfare o.

am sure you read the thread to know that igbos/nonigbos where all in it.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2010
in addition i thought i had clicked locked sef didnt even know it was still open
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by AndreUweh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
@the bolded, do not reply me in that manner, because am a game also. A lot of negative comments has been made about a very ill man, it is not worth reading. Delegate the job to someone else if you are tired of cleaning up.
mukina2:

^
keep shut please, i have said it before i do not care what anyone posts as long as it does not break forum rules.

do you know how many threads i had to clean yesterday?

the other Thread started by the Op was 4 pages long of insults ,that was cleaned and now they migrated here.
do not try grouping me in your tribal warfare o.

am sure you read the thread to know that igbos/nonigbos where all in it.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 4:13pm On Dec 24, 2010
Its annoying when you people try to act victim.

You are one of the multiple usernames causing trouble and then using this name to act like you are not among.

You do not report when your friends attack first, you only report after someone replies them in kind.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
mukina2:

Its annoying when you people try to act victim.

You are one of the multiple usernames causing trouble and then using this name to act like you are not among.

You do not report when your friends attack first, you only report after someone replies them in kind.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

well said!!!

@ all igbos

respect is reciprocal!!! get that into your heads! you all disrespect AWO and Pa enahoro BUT you do not want anyone to disrespect Ojukwu i laugh hahahahaah grin grin wink
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by abadaba(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
d
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
abadaba:

Please, stop insulting me here for making my opinion known. Instead of accusing me wrongly of multiple usernames, you should just admit you as a human being has weaknesses, or do you want to play God. Once again stop insulting me.
see how u shot yourself in the leg?

you used andre uweh first now its abadaba cheesy

keep up the good work
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
abadaba:

Please, stop insulting me here for making my opinion known. Instead of accusing me wrongly of multiple usernames, you should just admit you as a human being has weaknesses, or do you want to play God. Once again stop insulting me.

SO YOU ARE ANDRE UCHE grin grin wink WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!! no wonder, i was saying how can a SS be licking an igbo ass like this!!! grin grin grin grin grin All in a bid to claim they (ss) are igbo!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed grin grin wink. this should make the front page!!! wink
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
Andre Uweh/Abadaba
when will you sign in with oturugo cheesy ?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
abadaba:

d
aww you edited what you typed? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jaygetta(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
Wind don blow we don see fowl yansh! So Andre Uweh is Equals to Abadaba?! Chei, e don finish!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2010
mukina2:

Andre Uweh/Abadaba
when will you sign in with oturugo  cheesy ?

MY SISTER, THEY ARE ALL ONE AND THE SAME!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ROMFL!!!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 4:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
abadaba:

d

MY GUY, YOU DON CHANGE WETIN YOU TYPE grin grin grin grin grin grin ROMFL!!!!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2010
jaygetta:

Wind don blow we don see fowl yansh! So Andre Uweh is Equals to Abadaba?! Chei, e don finish!

grin grin grin grin. YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!! IGBO YOUTH LEADER MY ASS!!! SHAMELESS!!!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by jason123: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
That's what Afrodiva was saying! What sort of expansionisim is this? Na wa ooo!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by dayokanu(m): 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
Multiple usernames? LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Food Day: Sanwo-Olu Says Farmers Should Not Relent In Food Production / See What Nation Newspaper Just Tweeted About Buhari's Northern Agenda / Lagos State: Sunborn Yacht Hotel And 3 Helicopters Are Missing From Inventory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.