Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) (4996 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. / Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by buzugee(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
interesting read from yall and also a stark reminder of why we will never progress in nigeria. tribalism
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by olaolabiy: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Multiple usernames? LOL

I just don't know why they do this. Why?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by buzugee(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2010
something that also baffles me, how a group of nigerians can be mobilized to fight a war and they show so much bravery in war and yet like 1000 white men come in and dominate all these warriors and whip them all in 'punitive measures'
totally baffles me. you mean 200,000 nigerian warriors cannot smash 1000 white men ?  tongue
this is why the black men i have respect for in the history of the world are very few
1, toussaint louverture
2, nat turner
3, shaka zulu
4, the maroons of jamaica and suriname
5, joseph cinque
6, robert mugabe
7, the black moors
8, ethiopians, ( all that shytt that britain tried with nigeria, italy tried it with ethiopia, ethiopia kicked their butts heavily ). only african country that deserves any kinda respek

all those vatos kicked so much white butt, it wasnt even funny.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Folks like chyz and ileke-idi are really pathetic. Throwing around words like ''monkey'' and ''nigga'' without shame.

Ignorant, brain-dead fools who think calling fellow blacks ''monkeys'' is somehow ok, despite the racist, white supremacist connotations and history associated with such terms.

I've no idea where these ignorant cretins come from.

Are you retarded?

Quote me where I've used those words. . . . can you read at all?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2010
mukina2:

Andre Uweh/Abadaba
when will you sign in with oturugo cheesy ?

Na today?

Make them carry go with 40 IDs in one thread. e no dey surprise me anymore.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2010
Pathetic fxcuking Ibos!!! lol. 40 I.Ds to one man? Surely, the rumors making the rounds that Andre Uweh is one of Western Europe's biggest Identity Thief/Scammer aint that far fetched afterall!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574240.0.html
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by OchiAgha2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
Mukina, tell everyone who my other name is, so I can finally get peace. These buffoons, erroneously keep on calling me "EzeUche" even though I am not this guy. Can you please tell them as a MOD who I really am? Omenani was once my name until you all banned it for posting a cultural article concerning that Arab Gadaffi.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by OchiAgha2(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
buzugee:

something that also baffles me, how a group of nigerians can be mobilized to fight a war and they show so much bravery in war and yet like 1000 white men come in and dominate all these warriors and whip them all in 'punitive measures'
totally baffles me. you mean 200,000 nigerian warriors cannot smash 1000 white men ?  tongue
this is why the black men i have respect for in the history of the world are very few
1, toussaint louverture
2, nat turner
3, shaka zulu
4, the maroons of jamaica and suriname
5, joseph cinque
6, robert mugabe
7, the black moors
8, ethiopians, ( all that shytt that britain tried with nigeria, italy tried it with ethiopia, ethiopia kicked their butts heavily ). only african country that deserves any kinda respek

all those vatos kicked so much white butt, it wasnt even funny.

My fellow historian, can you create another thread concerning this topic? I have a lot to say about this issue. And this thread is not the best thread for me to argue about such an issue.

1. Toussaint L'Ouverture - The leader of the 1st successful slave result in the Americas is someone I have always respected. Even though I heard stories that he was cruel to his fellow black people, he still fought the French, the British as well as the Spanish. The man was considered the Black Napoleon. Too bad he was betrayed.

2. Nat Turner - I actually been to his hometown and the site of his rebellion in Virginia. The stories about this man how he had visions from God to attack the white slave masters can be a little crazy, but this guy rose up as well as other slaves to fight off the yoke of slavery. It definitely scared many of the Planter class in the South. The name Nat Turner could not even be spoken of amongst slaves, or they would be killed.

3. Shaka Zulu - What can I say about this man? He was ruthless, charismatic and even the British and Boers feared him. This man created the Zulu Kingdom in South Africa and modernized his military. After his death, his military would give the British a brutal defeat by an indigenous African people, that they never suffered before.

4. The maroons of jamaica and suriname - I would also include the Black Seminoles of Florida who joined the Seminole Nation to fight both the Spanish and the Americans. The Black Seminoles were escaped slaves from Georgia and other surrounding states.

5. Joseph Cinque - The West African who led the mutiny on the Amistad. That was also a good movie as well I must say. Truly a brave man.

6. Robert Mugabe - Controversial pick, because he is one of those leaders who should have given up the office ten years ago, but the man is still a revolutionary who does not care about what the West thinks about him.

7.  The Black Moors - We already discussed these people in great detail.  grin

8. Ethiopia also known as Abyssinia - The only African kingdom that wasn't colonized. You can thank Emperor Menelik who led his troops against the Italians at the Battle of Adwa. They should be proud of their history. Ethiopia can be great again with their long and illustrious history.

I also would include few other people and groups as well.

1. The Powerful Ashanti Confederacy - Learn about the Anglo-Asante wars. The Ashanti were able to preserve the soul of their kingdom, "The Golden Stool" from being captured by the British. They even defeated the British in a couple of battles.  Also read about Yaa Asantewa who was the queen mother of the Asantehene who led her troops against the British,

2. You cannot forget about Patrice Lumumba, Amilcar & Louise Cabral and Dr. Kwama Nkrumah

3. Mau Mau - These peasant warriors gave the British a run for their money. Jomo Kimathi was truly a great leader who wanted freedom for his Kikuyu brethren.

4. Aba Women's Riot - Brave Igbo women from Aba who protested against the taxes imposed on them by the British and also the Warrant Chiefs that were imposed on the wider Igbo as well.

5. Ekumeku Movement - Nigeria's own verision of the Mau Mau in the East. After the defeat of the Aro Confederacy, the Igbo of the Anioma Region (Western Igboland) provided a worthy adversary of the British.

I can go on and on and on. grin grin
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by mukina2: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Mukina, tell everyone who my other name is, so I can finally get peace. These buffoons, erroneously keep on calling me "EzeUche" even though I am not this guy. Can you please tell them as a MOD who I really am? Omenani was once my name until you all banned it for posting a cultural article concerning that Arab Gadaffi.
are you sure you really want my answer to this?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by bkbabe97y(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2010
mukina2:

EzeUche, Mukina2 just asked you a question!!! grin
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2010
mu he he he
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

My fellow historian, can you create another thread concerning this topic? I have a lot to say about this issue. And this thread is not the best thread for me to argue about such an issue.

1. Toussaint L'Ouverture - The leader of the 1st successful slave result in the Americas is someone I have always respected. Even though I heard stories that he was cruel to his fellow black people, he still fought the French, the British as well as the Spanish. The man was considered the Black Napoleon. Too bad he was betrayed.

2. Nat Turner - I actually been to his hometown and the site of his rebellion in Virginia. The stories about this man how he had visions from God to attack the white slave masters can be a little crazy, but this guy rose up as well as other slaves to fight off the yoke of slavery. It definitely scared many of the Planter class in the South. The name Nat Turner could not even be spoken of amongst slaves, or they would be killed.

3. Shaka Zulu - What can I say about this man? He was ruthless, charismatic and even the British and Boers feared him. This man created the Zulu Kingdom in South Africa and modernized his military. After his death, his military would give the British a brutal defeat by an indigenous African people, that they never suffered before.

4. The maroons of jamaica and suriname - I would also include the Black Seminoles of Florida who joined the Seminole Nation to fight both the Spanish and the Americans. The Black Seminoles were escaped slaves from Georgia and other surrounding states.

5. Joseph Cinque - The West African who led the mutiny on the Amistad. That was also a good movie as well I must say. Truly a brave man.

6. Robert Mugabe - Controversial pick, because he is one of those leaders who should have given up the office ten years ago, but the man is still a revolutionary who does not care about what the West thinks about him.

7.  The Black Moors - We already discussed these people in great detail.  grin

8. Ethiopia also known as Abyssinia - The only African kingdom that wasn't colonized. You can thank Emperor Menelik who led his troops against the Italians at the Battle of Adwa. They should be proud of their history. Ethiopia can be great again with their long and illustrious history.

I also would include few other people and groups as well.

1. The Powerful Ashanti Confederacy - Learn about the Anglo-Asante wars. The Ashanti were able to preserve the soul of their kingdom, "The Golden Stool" from being captured by the British. They even defeated the British in a couple of battles.  Also read about Yaa Asantewa who was the queen mother of the Asantehene who led her troops against the British,

2. You cannot forget about Patrice Lumumba, Amilcar & Louise Cabral and Dr. Kwama Nkrumah

3. Mau Mau - These peasant warriors gave the British a run for their money. Jomo Kimathi was truly a great leader who wanted freedom for his Kikuyu brethren.

4. Aba Women's Riot - Brave Igbo women from Aba who protested against the taxes imposed on them by the British and also the Warrant Chiefs that were imposed on the wider Igbo as well.

5. Ekumeku Movement - Nigeria's own verision of the Mau Mau in the East. After the defeat of the Aro Confederacy, the Igbo of the Anioma Region (Western Igboland) provided a worthy adversary of the British.

I can go on and on and on.  grin grin

your knowledge and insight, my brother, is impressive. the reason i did not include some of the people you mentioned was simply because their bravery was mostly in rhetoric and not physical battle. patrice lumumba for example was a brave man in rhetoric but he was easily and quickly dispatched off. this of course does not diminish his bravery.

and oh yeah i forgot about the seminoles in florida ( a hybrid between native indians and black slaves ). very brave and maintained their independence during slavery era.

i also am very familiar with the anglo-ashanti wars. did you know that in that war, the british general in charge of the war on the anglo-side was killed, decapitated and his skull was embossed and decorated with gold. this became the drinking cup of the ashanti king. i believe the generals name was macarthur. needless to say, the british were not too happy with their generals skull being used as a drinking cup by the ashanti king  grin grin

oh yeah how can i forget about the mau mau revolution.

but you see the one i hold dearest to my heart because it not only destroyed around 200,000 if not more, invading british, french and spanish forces but it was conducted by a ragtag bunch of slaves under the tutelage of toussaint louverture, but it achieved its aim in defeating the colonial masters and they all ran off the island and had to agree to a treaty to let hispaniola become an independent nation. now thats gangsta

i will try to open up a thread later on in the day as you requested but i fear that it will be of little interest to nairalanders.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by OchiAgha2(m): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2010
mukina2:

Answer the question. grin
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by EzeUche0(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
I would like to know as well.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2010
I dont think Ochi-Agha is Ezeuche

Ochi-Agha is in Maryland, Ezeuche is in Utah
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by buzugee(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
i would include one honorary black man in the list of black people i respect, because even though he was white in skin, he was black in soul.

JOHN BROWN led the slave rebellion at harpers ferry in virginia. subsequent to this he had led other revolts especially in kansas (osawatomie and pattawatomie ) were he was involved in covert operations to kill slave masters and released their slaves and took them to canada. very brave man. it is noted in many circles that his capture and susbsequent hanging precipitated the civil war. matter of fact the battle cry for the civil war had his name in it.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by buzugee(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2010
EzeUche0:

I would like to know as well.
you would ? grin cool
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by buzugee(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
actually his name was 'sir charles m'carthy'. the  british general whose skull was used as a drinking cup, that is
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by PhysicsQED(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
dayokanu:

I dont think Ochi-Agha is Ezeuche

Ochi-Agha is in Maryland, Ezeuche is in Utah

The reason any and everyone thinks they are the same is because they type damn near identically and say much of the same things ("SE, one of the highest population density in the world," maps to buttress this point, multiple references to udueze, etc.) and of course the glaring fact that one is usually absent whenever the other is posting consistently. I don't think Ezeuche would have any reason to get another username though, it would serve no purpose- he's pretty brash and unashamed of everything he says as Ezeuche. The half African American half Nigerian Omenani/Ochi Agha was a bit unbelievable though because the first thing that username did when it got into an argument with bkbabe was to call him ghetto trash.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
So my thread about Ikemba's medical trip abroad has degenerated to series of one sided "outings".
I'm laughing. sad

When I joined this forum newly, I complained BITTERLY about folks using mulitiple ids. I felt that they defeat the aim of this forum, which is to seek out genuine thoughts of various Nigerian groups over critical national questions.
Alas nothing was done! Then entered this animal calling itself  BK.babe! He ran over one million Ids and counting.
Others who never even thought of the idea started feeling compelled to follow his steps, afterall how do you win an argument over such people? And that is where we are today.  undecided

Anyway, I'm done complaining.

[size=16pt]Still praying for my leader the great lion of Biafra to recover fully. [/size] cool cool cool

If not, may God's name be praised all the same!  cool
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by OchiAgha2(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2010
PhysicsQED:

The reason any and everyone thinks they are the same is because they type damn near identically and say much of the same things ("SE, one of the highest population density in the world," maps to buttress this point, multiple references to udueze, etc.) and of course the glaring fact that one is usually absent whenever the other is posting consistently. I don't think Ezeuche would have any reason to get another username though, it would serve no purpose- he's pretty brash and unashamed of everything he says as Ezeuche. The half African American half Nigerian Omenani/Ochi Agha was a bit unbelievable though because the first thing that username did when it got into an argument with bkbabe was to call him ghetto trash.

Isn't that circumstantial evidence though? I have no need to lie, concerning this issue. These tribal battles are something that does not interest me. I only want to see Nigeria progress as well as the rest of Africa. Can people please leave me be, and allow me to post how I feel concerning issues without tying me with "EzeUche." At first it was amusing, but now I am tired of it.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

So my thread about Ikemba's medical trip abroad has degenerated to series of one sided "outings".
I'm laughing. sad

When I joined this forum newly, I complained BITTERLY about folks using mulitiple ids. I felt that they defeat the aim of this forum, which is to seek out genuine thoughts of various Nigerian groups over critical national questions.
Alas nothing was done! Then entered this animal calling itself  BK.babe! He ran over one million Ids and counting.
Others who never even thought of the idea started feeling compelled to follow his steps, afterall how do you win an argument over such people? And that is where we are today.  undecided

Anyway, I'm done complaining.

[size=16pt]Still praying for my leader the great lion of Biafra to recover fully. [/size] cool cool cool

If not, may God's name be praised all the same!  cool

Amen.

Enjoy your ekeresimes. Dont pray and then come back to curse o.

Hope you're fasting too kiss kiss
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by dayokanu(m): 7:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Ezeuche has no reason to get another username, The people that get multiple are those that want to disguise their online persona

Maybe someone who posts as if he is a Neutral but a closet tribalist, He wants to use one ID to post neutral and the other to show his tribalism.

See Screenshot of when they are both online and they are bost posting from different end of the US

The screenshot was more than 200MB that NL allows but as I typing, both ochiagha and ezeuche are online
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by OchiAgha2(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
buzugee:

your knowledge and insight, my brother, is impressive. the reason i did not include some of the people you mentioned was simply because their bravery was mostly in rhetoric and not physical battle. patrice lumumba for example was a brave man in rhetoric but he was easily and quickly dispatched off. this of course does not diminish his bravery.

and oh yeah i forgot about the seminoles in florida ( a hybrid between native indians and black slaves ). very brave and maintained their independence during slavery era.

i also am very familiar with the anglo-ashanti wars. did you know that in that war, the british general in charge of the war on the anglo-side was killed, decapitated and his skull was embossed and decorated with gold. this became the drinking cup of the ashanti king. i believe the generals name was macarthur. needless to say, the british were not too happy with their generals skull being used as a drinking cup by the ashanti king  grin grin

oh yeah how can i forget about the mau mau revolution.

but you see the one i hold dearest to my heart because it not only destroyed around 200,000 if not more, invading british, french and spanish forces but it was conducted by a ragtag bunch of slaves under the tutelage of toussaint louverture, but it achieved its aim in defeating the colonial masters and they all ran off the island and had to agree to a treaty to let hispaniola become an independent nation. now thats gangsta

i will try to open up a thread later on in the day as you requested but i fear that it will be of little interest to nairalanders.

Bravery is still bravery. The ability to say things, without being concerned for your life is something that I admire. Look at Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, Patrice Lumumba and Amilcar Cabral. They spoke the truth, but their lives were ended by assassin's bullets. Their ability to speak the truth, even though their lives were in jeopardy is testimony to their bravery. I am not into the body count issue. Bravery is still bravery. And I still feel you need a thread dedicated to this issue.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Amen.

Enjoy your ekeresimes. Dont pray and then come back to curse o.

Hope you're fasting too kiss kiss

Yep, I am. cool though i'm not supposed to say.

Not too much to do for a man who saved my family in Kano.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

Yep, I am. cool though i'm not supposed to say.

Not too much to do for a man who saved my family in Kano.

That's my boy.

I hope you dont have any devious thoughts in your heart. You know prayers dont work like that.

Enough silence, come back on NL nau. embarassed Your God is not a deaf God, if it's not his will, Ojukwu will survive.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Katsumoto: 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Ezeuche has no reason to get another username, The people that get multiple are those that want to disguise their online persona

Maybe someone who posts as if he is a Neutral but a closet tribalist, He wants to use one ID to post neutral and the other to show his tribalism.

See Screenshot of when they are both online and they are bost posting from different end of the US

The screenshot was more than 200MB that NL allows but as I typing, both ochiagha and ezeuche are online

Eze Uche is Ochi Agha aka Omenani

He tried to rebrand himself after he won the poll of the most tribalistic poster on NL.  He even made the mistake of referring to himself as Ochi Agha in a thread. See below grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-549726.0.html
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by dayokanu(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
One thing about bkbabe, He was banned a lot and opened different variant of the same name and his message never changed.

I dont have problems with guys like Bkbabe, Ezeuche, fstranger and Metalgong who are consistent with their message.

Its the sly ones that open other ID's to preach contrasting messages that I have an issue with.

Bkbabe would always use something similar, Ezeuche too would just add a number to his name and continue with his message same with Metalgong
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ezeuche and Ochi-agha are currently online now.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Katsumoto: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Ezeuche and Ochi-agha are currently online now.

Dayo

Come on now; is it prohibited to have two PCs in the same household?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by EzeUche0(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
Katsumoto

Every Igbo know what Ochi Agha mean.  grin

U give me too much credit o!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Ivynwa(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
@Onlytruth
Nnamochie biko what did they say is ailing Nna anyi ukwu Ojukwu?? May God be with him-o-o-o. God please!
Ewo-o-o. Una say make I cry, No I no go cry. I am real excited that Xmas is here and pray God heals Ojukwu for him to celebrate wt his loved ones too.

Merry Xmas to everybody in the house-o-o-o. Yes-o-o-o-o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is The Hero Of Democracy? M.k.o Abiola Or Olusegun Obasanjo / Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed / How John Kerry, Netanyahu Got Jonathan To Vote Against Palestine-uk Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.