Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) (4988 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha. / Gov Obi's Mall In Abj(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 1:43am On Dec 24, 2010
[size=16pt]Ojukwu flown to UK, Gov Obi thanks all[/size]

•Peter Obi, Uwazuruike, others see him off
•Journalists barred from Air Force Base take-off point
By Our reporter
Friday, December 24, 2010

Former Biafran warlord, and leader of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), Dim Chukwuemeka-Odumegwu Ojukwu, who is down with stroke was yesterday flown to the United Kingdom on board a white air ambulance marked D.C 6 at exactly 1.50 pm for further treatment. Ojukwu was flown out through the Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu.

The ailing Igbo leader was brought to the Airport at 11:10 am from the University of Enugu Teaching Hospital where he was receiving treatment in the Enugu Emergency Management Rescue Unit.

The convoy of cars that brought him had three state-of-the-art ambulances, two belonging to Anambra State and one belonging to Enugu State. They entered through the Airforce wing of the airport, away from the prying eyes of journalists who had assembled at the airport as early as 6:30 am when they got the news that he would be flown to the UK , thus making it difficult to ascertain the particular ambulance that carried him.

Governor Peter Obi, who has remained restless since Ojukwu took ill and who, according to Government House sources, did not sleep in the night as he planned for the success of the trip of yesterday, and had visited the hospital almost on daily basis, arrived the teaching hospital as early as 7:30 am and at 8 am left for the airport to confer with the air ambulance crew and made sure everything was in order.

The ambulance carrying Ojukwu, which was accompanied by the National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Umeh; the Anambra State Commissioner for Health, Prof. Linus Ilika; Chief Ralph Uwazurike; Mrs. Bianca Ojukwu and Ojukwu’s children, some of whom flew into the country from the USA and UK; Prof. Augustine Nwabueze; Prof. Vincent Ike; Dr. C.C. Amah; Dr. Paul Ufoegbunam, among others, arrived the Airforce wing of the Enugu International Airport at 11:40 am. The convoy was received by the Air Commodore Jacob Gbamwuaw of the Base and the Commander of the Flying School,  A.B. Esuara.

It took another two hours before the air ambulance taxied on the runway as the flight took-off on the long expected flight to the United Kingdom. The Igbo leader who was diagnosed of stroke was rushed to the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku Ozalla, Enugu last Sunday where he had been on intensive care till yesterday morning.

A huge crowd gathered at the hospital yesterday morning to catch a glimpse of the ailing leader who was wheeled down from the Intensive Care Unit of UNTH, through the New Born Ward walkway to the extreme end where an ambulance was waiting.

Before the Eze-Igbo gburugburu was brought out, security men had chased away everybody in sight, especially newsmen who had been monitoring the situation at the hospital. [/b]The air ambulance took off to the UK at exactly 1:50 pm.

Obi who looked pensive and had refused to speak to journalists on Ojukwu’s health thanked all Nigerians, especially the President, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, whom he said called him daily to find out about the condition of the elder statesman,  for their concern. He enjoined Nigerians to continue to remember him in prayers and expressed confidence that he would come back in a better condition.
[b]On what his ill-health was costing the state, Obi only said he would do everything possible and leave the rest for God. He said what he was doing was merely what a responsible son would do for a father he so much loved and cherished.
“In any case”, he said, “who cares what it costs the state than our beloved father getting well.”

Chief Umeh expressed happiness on the level of care and concern shown by Nigerians over Ojukwu and urged them to continue praying for him. Ojukwu had, during the campaign for the governorship election, urged the Igbo people to grant him his last wish by voting in Governor Obi for the second time. In his words: “Though Ojukwu in Nigeria is contented, I see in Obi a governor who will take care of me as he will do for all Anambrarians.”

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/dec/24/national-24-12-2010-001.htm

Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by nduchucks: 1:45am On Dec 24, 2010
May God be with this great Nigerian. Amen.

Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 1:54am On Dec 24, 2010
What strikes me most in this whole thing is that Ojukwu cannot even afford to travel overseas for his health situation. I have always suspected that he liquidated much of his father's wealth defending Biafra. A true leader gives to his people instead of taking.

I remember when he once said that he survives on goodwill of Igbo sons and daughters.

The picture is now abundantly clear. I thank my governor Peter Obi for doing the right thing for our leader.

Still praying for the Ikemba's recovery.  sad

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth said

What strikes me most in this whole thing is that Ojukwu cannot even afford to travel overseas for his health situation. I have always suspected that he liquidated much of his father's wealth defending Biafra. A true leader gives to his people instead of taking.

Please spare us the hero worship. Too many assumptions based on nothing.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by nduchucks: 2:04am On Dec 24, 2010
Like me, Ikemba speaks Igbo, Hausa, and Yoruba fluently.  I wish he had been allotted at least 1 or 2 oil blocks -I suspect he never sought to own any. I disagree with many of his tactics and strategies during the war, but that does not diminish the respect I have for the man.  Frankly speaking, if you've ever had any contact with him, you'd quickly understand why he is loveable and dearly loved by his people.

@Rossike, where is your compassion for a very ill man?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by adcare: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2010
Our good LORD will see him through because he is a peace man, and for those who are wishing him bad luck as i read in some other pages should read the book of (Lamentation 3 vs 37)
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 24, 2010
Can someone remind me once again why this man went to war with no real army or weapons?

Why did he expect to defeat the Nigerian military without modern fighting equipment?

Using malnourished child soldiers with pop guns and machetes?

The result?

2 million lives destroyed.

Some 'hero'.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by aljharem11(m): 2:18am On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Can someone remind me once again why this man went to war with no real army or weapons?

Why did he expect to win against the Nigerian military without modern fighting equipment?

The result?

Some 'hero'.
Let's still pray for him

I hope ojukwu gets better
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by nduchucks: 2:19am On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Why did he expect to defeat the Nigerian military without modern fighting equipment?

The result?

Some 'hero'.

With due respect, I’d suggest that you take these seemingly moronic questions to the right thread and stop trying to derail this one.  olodo May Ikemba get well soon, Amu kuma Amu.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 24, 2010
ndu chuks said:

The result?

Some 'hero'.

With due respect, I’d suggest that you take these seemingly moronic questions to the right thread and stop trying to derail this one.  olodo  May Ikemba get well soon, Amu kuma Amu.

I KNEW it!!

The minute you refuse to swallow their koolaid on 'Ojukwu the hero', they insult you and call you names.

Afterall it was only unimportant peasants - all 2 million of them -  who died at the hands of powerful ''heroes''.

Could your hero not have thought about the lives he was endangering by taking on Africa's biggest military with no real military preparation or resources?

I like the kind of war they fought in the old days.

In those days, leaders led from the front.

THEIR HORSES were the first to be seen on approach to the hill.

They did not slip into a hidden bunker and let the masses starve, fight, and die alone, only to sneak out and claim the credit after all their troops have been massacred.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 24, 2010
This is why, for all the knocks he gets, I respect Bob Mugabe anyday anytime.

This is a man who fought personally in the bush for over 20 years against the Rhodesian regime in the Zimbabwean war of independence. He has a long list of physical injuries, bullet marks and other signs of personal sacrifice, as evidence.

This is why Bob Mugabe was so much against the continued white ownership of 90% of Zimbabwean land, something he personally fought to end. THAT'S A HERO.

Of course I wish the Ikemba a speedy recovery, but please let us not overdo this hero thing. He has a lot of questions to answer.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by omongbati4: 2:56am On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

I remember when he once said that he survives on goodwill of Igbo sons and daughters.

The picture is now abundantly clear. I thank my governor Peter Obi for doing the right thing for our leader.

Still praying for the Ikemba's recovery.  sad

So what about all the buildings the family owned, many in Lagos, such as the WAEC and, I think, the JAMB office buildings?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by justise: 2:57am On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

ndu chuks said:

I KNEW it!!

The minute you refuse to swallow their koolaid on 'Ojukwu the hero', they insult you and call you names.

Afterall it was only unimportant peasants - all 2 million of them -  who died at the hands of powerful ''heroes''.

Could your hero not have thought about the lives he was endangering by taking on Africa's biggest military with no real military preparation or resources?

I like the kind of war they fought in the old days.

In those days, leaders led from the front.

THEIR HORSES were the first to be seen on approach to the hill.

They did not slip into a hidden bunker and let the masses starve, fight, and die alone, only to sneak out and claim the credit after all their troops have been massacred.

I totally agree with you brother
The moment he fled like a pussie to peaceful IVC, I lost all respect for him
To him, the war was just an exercise
It was about fame
About cementing his name in history
He knew quite well that he wasnt going to defeat the Greatest army in sub-Saharan Africa
He never allowed his children to fight
He sacrificed poor unsuspecting Igbos
He never spent a dime of his money on the war
The WAR was funded, on the Biafran side, solely with charity money from overseas.
He diverted money meant to take care of those malnourished children into his own private account, what an arse!

May God reward him accordingly
The wages of sin is DEATH
Let it be done unto him, as he DID unto others

Good riddance to distasteful rubbish
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by BigB11(m): 3:03am On Dec 24, 2010
I understand that this dude is a great Nigerian, but honestly I know nothing about his objectives or accomplishments. As long as is a human being I have no other choice but to wish him quick recovery.

What I find very disturbing from this story is Ojukwu being transferred to UK for better treatment; I guess, UK (the master) is at it again to rescue another Nigerian leader.

How long are we going to continue to ship sick Nigerians to overseas for medical treatment?

It is sad, ridiculous and shameful tocontinue to read this type of story every other month.
All our leaders for the past 30 years should cover their ugly faces; in fact, they should all die with their families and go straight to hell.

We need to wake up quickly because time is absolutely not on our side.

Checkout this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17m8OnHC7dQ
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by matazzmagi(m): 3:34am On Dec 24, 2010
justice and ruskike who need your opinion use your head when you type your stupid rampling ,igbos were killed in lagos in the north were they killed by ojukwu?It is Nigeria, as long as you are the exploiter or beneficiary. It is Nigeria once you are not exploited. It is Nigeria as long as you have not been a victim of 63-year genocide and myriad oppression. Biafra Lives. Freedom is a requisite component to live. It cannot be reasonably compromised for any other alternative way of living without its being bondage. Hausa-fulani Islamic pogromists; jihadist genocidist and Yoruba Oligarchs like Awolowo and Obasanjo caused suffering and death of millions,
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by dayokanu(m): 3:38am On Dec 24, 2010
But he was paid all his military pension some years back and all his entitlement restored to him.

According to Nigerian media
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by babapupa: 4:01am On Dec 24, 2010
Big B1:

I understand that this dude is a great Nigerian, but honestly I know nothing about his objectives or accomplishments. As long as is a human being I have no other choice but to wish him quick recovery.

What I find very disturbing from this story is Ojukwu being transferred to UK for better treatment; I guess, UK (the master) is at it again to rescue another Nigerian leader.

How long are we going to continue to ship sick Nigerians to overseas for medical treatment?

It is sad, ridiculous and shameful tocontinue to read this type of story every other month.
All our leaders for the past 30 years should cover their ugly faces; in fact, they should all die with their families and go straight to hell.

Checkout this

How do you reconcile both? His a great Nigerian, but you know nothing about his objectives or accomplishments?

Why is he a great Nigerian and what's so great about walking millions of their death and dumping his men on the battle field to save his own skin/Living the good life in IC while his people suffered immensely?
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 4:04am On Dec 24, 2010
Big B1:

Checkout this

I decided to address some issues raised by the Rev Dr in the video you posted, about his allegation that there must be something fundamentally wrong with a black person's mindset and worldview. IMO the reverend gentleman is both right and wrong.

I would address his wrongs -the allegation that black man (Negroes) never built anything in this world. I don't blame him much because he is saying all he knows. For instance, he did not know that in under 3 years of constant bombardment, Biafra built many technological things like tunnels, airport, refineries, marvelous bunkers, short range guided missiles, shore batteries, field machine guns and rifles, and assorted Ogbunigwes (bombs).

What I would say is that some black people have a problem seeing other blacks excel in anything they themselves could not do. No place is that more abundantly clear than in Nigeria. In over 50 years of independence, Nigerians preferred backward leadership to progressive one just because the leader of that progressive movement might be Igbo.

In my view, JEALOUSY was the biggest rallying point against Ndigbo and Biafra. Not much has changed even today.

Some black men will kill other black men just because he dared do what he the killer would never do. So, it is a collective curse borne by blacks all over the world. Imagine for once that Biafra succeeded and is today sending men and rockets to space and the moon, would that question still arise - NO.

So we sit and suck in the collective failure! Crabs.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 4:13am On Dec 24, 2010
I also want to quickly add that God is a God of TIME. The universe is one huge time machine. So, at the right time, black man will start building things. . .again. In absolute freedom.

So the good reverend should take a chill pill.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Dede1(m): 4:13am On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

Still praying for the Ikemba's recovery.  sad

Bros, you should know better than some of us herein that Ojukwu is not even the first and certainly not the only son of his father. The talk of Ojukwu spending his father’s money during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war was unfounded feel-happy-win- the-war propaganda.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by babapupa: 4:18am On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

I decided to address some issues raised by the Rev Dr in the video you posted, about his allegation that there must be something fundamentally wrong with a black person's mindset and worldview. IMO the reverend gentleman is both right and wrong.

I would address his wrongs -the allegation that black man (Negroes) never built anything in this world. I don't blame him much because he is saying all he knows. For instance, he did not know that in under 3 years of constant bombardment, Biafra built many technological things like tunnels, airport, refineries, marvelous bunkers, short range guided missiles, shore batteries, field machine guns and rifles, and assorted Ogbunigwes (bombs).

What I would say is that some black people have a problem seeing other blacks excel in anything they themselves could not do. No place is that more abundantly clear than in Nigeria. In over 50 years of independence, Nigerians preferred backward leadership to progressive one just because the leader of that progressive movement might be Igbo.

In my view, JEALOUSY was the biggest rallying point against Ndigbo and Biafra. Not much has changed even today.

Some black men will kill other black men just because he dared do what he the killer would never do. So, it is a collective curse borne by blacks all over the world. Imagine for once that Biafra succeeded and is today sending men and rockets to space and the moon, would that question still arise - NO.

So we sit and suck in the collective failure! Crabs.

Delusions no dey taya you people ni? Wetin igbo people have wey go make anybody jealous them? Abeg stop smoking indian hemp.

Maybe your people are, but we are not sucking collectively.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2010
Dede1:

Bros, you should know better than some of us herein that Ojukwu is not even the first and certainly not the only son of his father. The talk of Ojukwu spending his father’s money during the Nigeria/Biafra civil war was unfounded feel-happy-win- the-war propaganda.

I wouldn't be so quick to say that. Remember that his father owned shares in major blue chip companies, and had CASH in hand bank in Nigeria and UK. Of course he could not have liquidated the houses and other fixed assets. What do you think happened to all those money in bank? His brothers never matched him when it came to accessing his fathers properties. He had the power and backing of government -Eastern region and Biafra to access them. Have you forgotten that even the buildings were only handed back to HIM in the 80s? Why weren't they handed to his brothers before he returned from exile?

There is always some level of truth to most political rumors.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Dede1(m): 4:26am On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

The result?

Some 'hero'.

Please shut your mouth for a change. What do you know about military weapons especially during the era when the civil war started? The Nigaria/Biafra civil war was an unforeseen circumstance. My people say nobody requests water to be boiled because he/she anticipates falling from a palm tree.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Dede1(m): 4:31am On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

I wouldn't be so quick to say that. Remember that his father owned shares in major blue chip companies, and had CASH in hand bank in Nigeria and UK. Of course he could not have liquidated the houses and other fixed assets. What do you think happened to all those money in bank? His brothers never matched him when it came to accessing his fathers properties. He had the power and backing of government -Eastern region and Biafra to access them. Have you forgotten that even the buildings were only handed back to HIM in the 80s? Why weren't they handed to his brothers before he returned from exile?

There is always some level of truth to most political rumors.

To the best of my knowledge, Ojukwu was not even a signatory to his father's bank accounts. Ojukwju joined Nigerian armed force much to the chagrin of his father.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 4:34am On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

Delusions no dey taya you people ni? Wetin igbo people have wey go make anybody jealous them? Abeg stop smoking indian hemp.

The Reverend mentioned specifically about people whose mindset never changed even after high level education, be they doctors, lawyers etc. I suspect he had your people in mind.

Nigeria never cleared her debt until a certain Igbo lady named Ngozi came along to design a way out. Nigeria  introduced cell phone technology in 1994 but nothing happen for almost ten years until a certain Igbo named Ernest Ndukwe came along to revolutionize cell phone in Nigeria and in the process created the world's fastest growing cell phone industry/market.

A certain Charles Soludo was already planning to make the Naira the reference currency in Africa and was actually putting the blocks in place until jealousy and suspicion ousted him.

A certain Berth Nnaji is now revolutionizing power supply by designing an aggressive privatization program for power in Nigeria. We will wake up in about 2 years to start enjoying steady power.

What has YOUR people with certificates done for Nigeria, except stealing her blind? 
What is your brother Aganga doing for Nigeria with his Goldman Sachs pedigree?  NOTHING.

I'm really happy that I understand black man's problems enough to know that it has a boundary.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 4:35am On Dec 24, 2010
Dede1:

To the best of my knowledge, Ojukwu was not even a signatory to his father's bank accounts. Ojukwju joined Nigerian armed force much to the chagrin of his father.

Bros I would not have that argument with you. His father died of heart break.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Dede1(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2010
Onlytruth:

Bros I would not have that argument with you. His father died of heart break.

I did not remotely insinuate that Emeka’s father died because he (Emeka) joined Nigerian armed forces. I tried to point out that Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu was visibly upset because Emeka joined the army against his wish. By the way, do not forget that eastern region of Nigeria has substantial liquid assets overseas.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Onlytruth(m): 4:45am On Dec 24, 2010
Dede1:

I did not remotely insinuate that Emaka’s father died because Ojukwu joined Nigerian armed forces. I tried to point out that Sir Odumegwu Ojukwu was visibly upset because Emeka joined the army against his wish. By the way, do not forget that eastern region of Nigeria has substantial liquid assets overseas.

Okay I agree. He did not spend a dime of his father.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 24, 2010
Dede1 said:

Quote from: ROSSIKE on Today at 02:12:10 AM

The result?

Some 'hero'.

Please shut your mouth for a change. What do you know about military weapons especially during the era when the civil war started?

Oh? Is there a secret about weapons you know that we're not privy to? Please explain.

The Nigeria/Biafra civil war was an unforeseen circumstance. My people say nobody requests water to be boiled because he/she anticipates falling from a palm tree.

Keep writing garbage. Unforeseen by whom?

If your hero could not foresee the civil war, especially given the role HE played in bringing it about (such as the little act of declaring 'independence' with no real army in place, and his ego-driven quarrel with Gowon), then what does that say about his competence?

People carry on as if the lives of those lost meant nothing. 

Many of us lost close family members in that war, none of whom had access to emergency medical flights on private jets to Germany or London. 

How many of those people who perished of starvation and bombs were asked if they wanted war?

Was Ojukwu an elected leader?

Was he not a military dictator?

Abeg make we hear something jare!
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Dede1(m): 4:57am On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

There is no amount of intellectual bathing that will rescue a prodigal son such as you. You seemed not to be performing better than your forbearers.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by OchiAgha2(m): 4:58am On Dec 24, 2010
The ignorance found on this thread is astounding. I cannot believe what I am reading.
Re: Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics) by Dede1(m): 5:06am On Dec 24, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Oh? Is there a secret about weapons you know that we're not privy to? Please explain.

Keep writing garbage. Unforeseen by whom?

If your hero could not foresee the civil war, especially given the role HE played in bringing it about (such as the little act of declaring 'independence' with no real army in place, and his ego-driven quarrel with Gowon), then what does that say about his competence?

People carry on as if the lives of those lost meant nothing.

Many of us lost close family members in that war, none of whom had access to emergency medical flights on private jets to Germany or London.

How many of those people who perished of starvation and bombs were asked if they wanted war?

Was Ojukwu an elected leader?

Was he not a military dictator?

Abeg make we hear something jare!

If anybody is spewing garbage on this discuss, it is certainly you. How many wars have you foreseen, Mr. Olodo? It is only in your barbaric world that innocuous act such as declaration of independence engenders a war. History most be ashamed of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun N22bn Bond Offer Over-subscribed / GEJ Ministers Didn't Win Their PDP Primary Elections / Where Should Nigeria's Next President Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.