Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (68340 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by paix(m): 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari: I never knew you could be this stubborn. Oshio has been running from pillar to post because of you.

Obaseki: He ain't seen nothing yet!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nopretence: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
For me i will say,guy you try but let him be for enemies like oyegun should not laughquote author=Edoloaded post=87496170]Mine:

Buhari : Bad guy , so na you dey give oshiomole though time

Obaseki : Baba what to do, sometimes you got to oppress the oppressor[/quote]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by olisaEze(m): 8:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
TallPck1:
This Buhari go funny die.

The way people around him always laugh to his jokes.

But doesn't change the fact that he....... You can check the man below him. He has something to say.

When the king cracks a joke, every courtier bowls over in a continuous fit of laughter! 48 Laws of Power....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by PNomsule: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
polite2:
Bihari: Oba u do well... U use BODMAS take design the whole tyn. Even bullion van go bow

Obaseki: hahaha my presido, no be BODMAS, na algebra . make him feel de heat

Obaseki: infact na Real Analysis I use. Him Osho no go understand until my second term under PDP, den I go com deplore Complex Analysis for him matter. grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Siggysangel: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bihari: obaseki...so I dey stubborn like dis for osho matter!

Obaseki: Baba no vex, na Osho touch my bum bum!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Malawian(m): 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Oshiomole will know that he fought with a man.

Not like one pauper that caved in at the slightest wind in Lagos.
Oga, I am happy that Tinubu swatted that idiot away from Lagos o. Tinubu was the lesser evil of the two.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Sweeetheart(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
I was once in Oshiomole's shoe even though I wasn't expecting something in returns but the person's I helped made me regret I helped a human being in my life

Oshiomole must be regretting the day he supported this man called Obaseki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
gurunlocker:
grin

God bless Edo state with handsome governors...

From Oshio to Obaseki, and prospective Eze-iyamu cheesy
sir who is ize iyamu? that native doctor...none of us in Benin takes him serious he go soon bomb himself and blame obaseki
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Moventist: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
See my clownd Governor of Plateau State opening teeth like close up advert behind Obaseki
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Blakpot: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
9jaRealist:

“I hope you don’t have Coronavirus” grin grin grin
>

Ladies n Gentlemen we have the winner over here
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by marv1: 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Oshiomole will know that he fought with a man.

Not like one pauper that caved in at the slightest wind in Lagos.

What happened in Lagos is totally different from Edo state.
So you can not compare the two together.
Ambode sacked 25,000 workers of lasma collecting thier work and gave to foreign firm to handle.
He also stepped on lots of toes without looking back .
He also sack a priest and asked him to vacate his residence within 24 hours.
You can see that Ambode sins were many .
So there is no way you can compare ambode loosing his second term because of his sins and not because of Tinubu's influence in the state.
Ambode was antiworkers and they voted him out in the elections.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Annie939(f): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Mine:

Buhari : Bad guy , so na you dey give oshiomole though time

Obaseki : Baba what to do, sometimes you got to oppress the oppressor
walahi

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Zabilon007(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Without, the night was cold and wet, but in the small parlour of Laburnam mud room the blinds were drawn and the fire burned brightly. Father and son were at chess, the former, who possessed ideas about the game involving radical changes, putting his king into such sharp and unnecessary perils that it even provoked comment from the white-haired old lady knitting placidly by the fire.

"Hark at the wind," said Mr. Kabiru, who, having seen a fatal mistake after it was too late, was amiably desirous of preventing his son from seeing it.

"I'm listening," said the latter, grimly surveying the board as he stretched out his hand. "Check."

"I should hardly think that he'd come to-night," said his father, with his hand poised over the board.

"Mate," replied the son.

"That's the worst of living so far out," bawled Mr. Kabiru, with sudden and unlooked-for violence; "of all the beastly, slushy, out-of-the-way places to live in, this is the worst. Pathway's a bog, and the road's a torrent. I don't know what people are thinking about. I suppose because only two houses in the road are let, they think it doesn't matter."

"Never mind, dear," said his wife, soothingly; "perhaps you'll win the next one."

Beautiful.... Very Beautiful.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wen u wise for rain beta b ready for mud
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by THEGALADIMA(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Please, what book is this quotation from.....it is really really familiar, I can't just wrap my head around it now.
Witcher:
Without, the night was cold and wet, but in the small parlour of Laburnam mud room the blinds were drawn and the fire burned brightly. Father and son were at chess, the former, who possessed ideas about the game involving radical changes, putting his king into such sharp and unnecessary perils that it even provoked comment from the white-haired old lady knitting placidly by the fire.

"Hark at the wind," said Mr. Kabiru, who, having seen a fatal mistake after it was too late, was amiably desirous of preventing his son from seeing it.

"I'm listening," said the latter, grimly surveying the board as he stretched out his hand. "Check."

"I should hardly think that he'd come to-night," said his father, with his hand poised over the board.

"Mate," replied the son.

"That's the worst of living so far out," bawled Mr. Kabiru, with sudden and unlooked-for violence; "of all the beastly, slushy, out-of-the-way places to live in, this is the worst. Pathway's a bog, and the road's a torrent. I don't know what people are thinking about. I suppose because only two houses in the road are let, they think it doesn't matter."

"Never mind, dear," said his wife, soothingly; "perhaps you'll win the next one."
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
Having diner in the cobweb table. Very fragile so one has to be very smart and calculative.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Greatlee54: 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
How market?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by tribalmall: 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Post without prove or any reference on NL n the mods ARE TOO UNWISE to ban it.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by rayobaba(m): 12:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Buhari- U dealt with oshio Baba
Obaseki - trust me Baba, it's fight to finish
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by fyneguy: 1:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Kingstanding:
. That's how PMB will be laughing till what befell Amosun in Ogun state and Okorocha of Imo state happen to him.

grin grin grin

You just mentioned why these 2nd term Govs are against Oshiomole. They are scared he will not them choose their successors in 2023. Oshiomole has really dealt with them. He is de-mystifying the demi-gods Govs have become in our politics.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by lenaso(m): 5:38am On Mar 17, 2020
NZ Rugby hopes the 'All Blacks XV' tour will become an annual event, beginning this year, with a three-week trip that begins in late October.The high-performance benefits of this team New Zealand Steinlager Series 2020 will be significant. It will help to develop the next group of players, many of whom will likely become our future All Blacks, as well as give further opportunities for our coaches and other team personnel.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by uchman(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Yancy:
Bubu: Guy you bad oh. See as you tidy Osho matter. I know say you bad da year buh i nor know say you don reach dis level oh. Shuoo bad guy

Obas: Shuoo epa. Nah small eye you dey use look me before. Osho na omomo for my side before now. E nor geh levo. Epa abeg leave matter for Mattias eeh....

You be comedian
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Oshokalo: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2020
Herdsmen:
Aswear ba, if oshio.. see this picture eh..

Now where are those saying baba is aloof grin

Oshiomole was heading to kyari to impress baba.. Baba, Obaseki, and et al were sealing fate..

I’ve said it.. Buhari ain’t aloof in happening in Nigeria.. he’s the head of the cabal.
OgA re this picture was

And he fully knows and understand every happening in the country and take decisions on all.
He answers to know man... and all In government understands this..
Except for their online zombies..

Kyari is his fall guy.. he’s a business man. He takes the shades..

oga reason,this picture was taken when Buhari was reelected last year, then everything was okay between him and oshomole
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Fuckgovt: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Agents of darkness
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by NaijaHeadlines: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmm..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by akdjr(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2020
U de dream
RightChannel:
Uncle Osho Is Gone...We'll Miss Him
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by RightChannel: 8:14am On Mar 17, 2020
akdjr:
U de dream

We shall see
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by spirul77: 8:22am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=osazsky post=87502316]
You know nothing, when you are speaking on issues like this, speak for yourself, who doesn't like ize iyamu in Benin? Despite being an opposition how many votes did obaseki used in beating him in the last elections?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Justiceleague1: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2020
omenka:
It is a huge shame the pride and empty ego of a people from a particular part of the country will NEVER allow them room to make any tangible political progress.

Their political umbilical cord was severed and buried as was Jonathan's second term attempt as they remain stuck in the past, unwilling, albeit foolishly, to adjust to the prevailing political realities.

Someone should please hammer this into their thick and often impermeable skulls, TINUBU no be una papa mate!

I just hope the gentleman is writing a book about his life and time, especially as it relates to the Nigerian politics. It would be a shame he leaves the world without passing on some of that knowledge. cool

It's obvious you ain't happy with life. I pray God help you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by oyeb15: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Baba pointed that finger to Dino sometimes ago and where is he now?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Babacele: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
I just dey laugh....
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
He's like baba why u postpone NEC na ,you want that short man to finish me? That's not fair bubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.