Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (68339 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Starfall: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oshomole is used and dumped

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:
It is a huge shame the pride and empty ego of a people from a particular part of the country will NEVER allow them room to make any tangible political progress.

Their political umbilical cord was severed and buried as was Jonathan's second term attempt as they remain stuck in the past, unwilling, albeit foolishly, to adjust to the prevailing political realities.

Someone should please hammer this into their thick and often impermeable skulls, TINUBU no be una papa mate!

I just hope the gentleman is writing a book about his life and time, especially as it relates to the Nigerian politics. It would be a shame he leaves the world without passing on some of that knowledge. cool

Mr Man you don come back? I can see that you are still seeing Igbo people in your dreams. If you like no go confront Fulani wey don colonise your village.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by pat077: 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Oshiomole will know that he fought with a man.

Not like one pauper that caved in at the slightest wind in Lagos.
yeah, he didn't chicken out in the face of oppression

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by DropsMic(m): 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Yawn
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Herdsmen: 6:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:
It is a huge shame the pride and empty ego of a people from a particular part of the country will NEVER allow them room to make any tangible political progress.

Their political umbilical cord was severed and buried as was Jonathan's second term attempt as they remain stuck in the past, unwilling, albeit foolishly, to adjust to the prevailing political realities.

Someone should please hammer this into their thick and often impermeable skulls, TINUBU no be una papa mate!

I just hope the gentleman is writing a book about his life and time, especially as it relates to the Nigerian politics. It would be a shame he leaves the world without passing on some of that knowledge. cool

Omenka Tinubu is Fulani puppet emperor.. holding trust Lagos Nigeria for his masters.

He’s a regional local lord.. oracle of Yoruba tribe of Nigeria.. maybe their lord and savior and it ends there.
Anything outside Lagos he’s a goner..

Common obaseike the make an oracle sweat.. Tinubu himself they refer to people you chaff as “ powerful men”

Olboy wake up.. Tinubu time ends with Buhari’s government

Hausa Fulani is in government , in power and in charge..
where’s Tinubu the writer.. and don’t mention his relegated boys

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
cheesy Why was oshiobaba not in the picture...he was probably the camera man,i guess.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
omenka:

[/s]

Dis one dat fulani herdsmen don chase Comot for dia land too wan talk

Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Dbiz1111(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
That red cap man in the background. No be our Hope be that grin grin grin grin. Ohh na abuja en dey the rule Imo. grin grin grin.
E go pain PDP wailers.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Wiinnd(m): 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Mine:

Buhari : Bad guy , so na you dey give oshiomole though time

Obaseki : Baba what to do, sometimes you got to oppress the oppressor
Owie Epa.. Dormor!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by DModeCntStopMe: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
shocked

Buhari: O boy, your juju nor be here o, see as your dey chase baba osho up and down

Obaseki: Nobi by my power, na god o

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Kulas: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Exactly. He has proved himself to be a man

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Hahahaha. definitely Buhari will told him.. u started this right.... in sarcastic way
Very dry.. Go to school boy embarassed
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
No condition is permanent
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by sheller(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Baba was like

obaseki ur truly the son of ur master

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by buhariguy(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Obaseike ain’t going down...I’m telling you for real.
Tinubu will go down before obaseke..

Some weeks nation news paper raise a propaganda against Secoundus and leadership trouble in pdp..
I told zombies that Oshiomole will leave long before Secoudus..
as usual the abuse abuse and abuse do likes..
What’s happening now?

Bro.. Obaseke’s 2nd term is signed sealed and delivered.
buhari my guy was promising obaseki ministerial slot like he promise ambode.
It was just a promise, nothing for obaseki like ambode.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by jaxxy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Naso Buhari point to Dino Melaye and now he is gone

Picture1
Bubu: You Dino walai talai I dey Go
Dino: Sai baba you dey go back Aso Rock
Bubu: No No Pha, I say you I dey go

Picture2
Bubu: You Obaseki I dey go
Obaseki: yes baba I dey go second term I show Oshiomhole
Bubu: I say you I dey go

Right hand pointing

Left hand pointing.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by 9jaRealist: 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Kingstanding: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
Edoloaded:
Mine:

Buhari : Bad guy , so na you dey give oshiomole though time

Obaseki : Baba what to do, sometimes you got to oppress the oppressor
. That's how PMB will be laughing till what befell Amosun in Ogun state and Okorocha of Imo state happen to him.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:

Them don ban your simplyleo moniker? grin grin
Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 19 grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Urchman200: 7:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:

u are a every big fool 4 insult a whole tribe because of one chronic looter whose only progress in life is to occupy public positions, is bigots like u that will eulogise criminal, where I hail from we celebrate criminal ok.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by SaintLucia: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari: Chai Obaseki you allowed IPOB to wail and deceived you.

Obaseki: Baba pls help me beg Oshobaba and Jagaban, those wailers are truly losers.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Urchman200: 7:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
Buhari lack leadership skill I swear.
because he is making it difficult for ur lord and personal saviour to actualise his dream abi?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by hotseat: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Obaseki should watch his back. If GMB could betray Osho how much more you?
The man no get joy o!
I don talk my own o!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Urchman200: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria seriously.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Assha: 7:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
RightChannel:
Uncle Osho Is Gone...We'll Miss Him

change your dealer
sir wake up from your daydream oshobaba remain the chairman of APC
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by sweetjohn(m): 7:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:

See as you ugly like Tinubu... Shameless fo.o.l
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 7:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
iammo:
cool

Naso Buhari point to Dino Melaye and now he is gone

Picture1
Bubu: You Dino walai talai I dey Go
Dino: Sai baba you dey go back Aso Rock
Bubu: No No Pha, I say you I dey go

Picture2
Bubu: You Obaseki I dey go
Obaseki: yes baba I dey go second term I show Oshiomhole shege even Ipob support me now
Bubu: I say you I dey go

unlike civilians Army don't joke with Disloyalty and Insubordination, that is why if their Juniors dare refuses their order they kill him for mutiny, and if anybody dare attempt a coup and fails he is equally dead, iwish Obaseki goodluck

Did Buhari shook hands with dino? Yes or no undecided
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
sweetjohn:
See as you ugly like Tinubu... Shameless fo.o.l
The idiot go run report you as usual.. Expect a ban soon.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by iammo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
Urchman200:
u are a every big fool 4 insult a whole tribe because of one chronic looter whose only progress in life is to occupy public positions, is bigots like u that will eulogise criminal, where I hail from we celebrate criminal ok.

but which tribe did he mention?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by skyfather09(m): 7:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
buhari : we go suffer all of them

the other guy: ayyyyy

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by ThatFairGuy: 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Cow, always after Tinubu grin
Oshiomhole is now the chairman grin grin
[s]
Awol1:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.