Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki (68336 Views)

Ize-Iyamu And Obaseki Hug At Oba Of Benin Palace (Video) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by sweetjohn(m): 7:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The idiot go run report you as usual.. Expect a ban soon.
Am not afraid of ban. He is a big foo.l who can not endure someone correcting his foo.lishness but always insultive.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by adecz: 7:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari is just having a free ride
at the expense of our dear country,

he has contributed nothing apart from
making life hard for everyone except
Fulani & Boko haram.

Nonperforming governors like Bello of
Kogi & Ortom of Benue can even do
a better job as president

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Aladdin1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
See as Obaseki open mouth come be like goat wey motor kill for front of emotan.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by johnmartus(m): 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stop mention me I'm not responsible for the problem facing you.
Urchman200:
because he is making it difficult for ur lord and personal saviour to actualise his dream abi?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Cow, always after Tinubu grin
Oshiomhole is now the chairman grin grin
[s][/s]

No, he is not.

He has a new court order to vacate.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Simplyleo: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Them don ban your simplyleo moniker? grin grin
Lalasticlala Seun
Rule 19 grin
You apparently have nothing reasonable to write other than keeping track of individuals who dont give a bleep of your existence.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by ThatFairGuy: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tell me which is superior between Appeal Court and High Court
Keep consoling yourself cheesy
Awol1:

No, he is not.

He has a new court order to vacate.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by ledaman: 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Herdsmen:

Obaseike ain’t going down...I’m telling you for real.
Tinubu will go down before obaseke..

Some weeks nation news paper raise a propaganda against Secoundus and leadership trouble in pdp..
I told zombies that Oshiomole will leave long before Secoudus..
as usual the abuse abuse and abuse do likes..
What’s happening now?

Bro.. Obaseke’s 2nd term is signed sealed and delivered.
Inside your bedroom?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Simplyleo: 7:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:
It is a huge shame the pride and empty ego of a people from a particular part of the country will NEVER allow them room to make any tangible political progress.

Their political umbilical cord was severed and buried as was Jonathan's second term attempt as they remain stuck in the past, unwilling, albeit foolishly, to adjust to the prevailing political realities.

Someone should please hammer this into their thick and often impermeable skulls, TINUBU no be una papa mate!

I just hope the gentleman is writing a book about his life and time, especially as it relates to the Nigerian politics. It would be a shame he leaves the world without passing on some of that knowledge. cool
Welcome back, big boss.

Your presence must have sent some terrible shockwaves down the spines of some economic migrants. But who gives a fvck?

Abeg come joor make we dey use dem play. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Olanipekun1: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:
It is a huge shame the pride and empty ego of a people from a particular part of the country will NEVER allow them room to make any tangible political progress.

Their political umbilical cord was severed and buried as was Jonathan's second term attempt as they remain stuck in the past, unwilling, albeit foolishly, to adjust to the prevailing political realities.

Someone should please hammer this into their thick and often impermeable skulls, TINUBU no be una papa mate!

I just hope the gentleman is writing a book about his life and time, especially as it relates to the Nigerian politics. It would be a shame he leaves the world without passing on some of that knowledge. cool
my oh my
my omenka is back cheesy
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 7:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

You apparently have nothing reasonable to write other than keeping track of individuals who dont give a bleep of your existence.
I can say the same about you keeping track on a tribe who don't give a rat ass about your existence. Hypocrite grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Welcome back, big boss.

Your presence must have sent some terrible shockwaves down the spines of some economic migrants. But who gives a fvck?

Keep deceiving yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by IgorSyka: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
shatap
focus more on your cursed Benue state
you impotent bastard
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by FuckThaMod: 7:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Olanipekun1:

my oh my
my omenka is back cheesy
He has been online in the form of simplyleo..
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by IgorSyka: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Welcome back, big boss.

[/s]
trash trash trash
my fun just increased
Let's continue from where we stopped scammer
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Yancy(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bubu: Guy you bad oh. See as you tidy Osho matter. I know say you bad da year buh i nor know say you don reach dis level oh. Shuoo bad guy

Obas: Shuoo epa. Nah small eye you dey use look me before. Osho na omomo for my side before naa. E nor geh levo. Epa abeg leave matter for Mattias eeh....

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Urchman200: 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
johnmartus:
Stop mention me I'm not responsible for the problem facing you.
lol easy ,take it my son
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by bobokunlexzy: 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Without, the night was cold and wet, but in the small parlour of Laburnam mud room the blinds were drawn and the fire burned brightly. Father and son were at chess, the former, who possessed ideas about the game involving radical changes, putting his king into such sharp and unnecessary perils that it even provoked comment from the white-haired old lady knitting placidly by the fire.

"Hark at the wind," said Mr. Kabiru, who, having seen a fatal mistake after it was too late, was amiably desirous of preventing his son from seeing it.

"I'm listening," said the latter, grimly surveying the board as he stretched out his hand. "Check."

"I should hardly think that he'd come to-night," said his father, with his hand poised over the board.

"Mate," replied the son.

"That's the worst of living so far out," bawled Mr. Kabiru, with sudden and unlooked-for violence; "of all the beastly, slushy, out-of-the-way places to live in, this is the worst. Pathway's a bog, and the road's a torrent. I don't know what people are thinking about. I suppose because only two houses in the road are let, they think it doesn't matter."

"Never mind, dear," said his wife, soothingly; "perhaps you'll win the next one."

Last warning: Take time

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
RightChannel:
Uncle Osho Is Gone...We'll Miss Him
Uncle osho is a bad leader.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by ogbonti: 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Awol1:
Even if Obaseki fails to get APC ticket and win reelection, he has fought like a man.

Oshiomole will know that he fought with a man.

Not like one pauper that caved in at the slightest wind in Lagos.

God bless you, Ambode should have fought tinubu to a standstill ... maybe when he starts he will get some support from Abuja .. support he didn’t know existed because they wanted him to start the fight first and then they will throw weight behind him. the yeye epe man caved ... even before the first shot was fired, a supposed general sighed a peace treaty, what a coward he is.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by ogbonti: 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sonnobax15:
cheesy Why was oshiobaba not in the picture...he was probably the camera man,i guess.

camera man ko, messenger man ni grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Sokosuji: 8:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
IgorSyka:
[s][/s]
shatap
focus more on your cursed Benue state
you impotent bastard
That clown is not from Benue.. Most likely a herdsman
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by stchinedu: 8:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by klax(m): 8:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:
Without, the night was cold and wet, but in the small parlour of Laburnam mud room the blinds were drawn and the fire burned brightly. Father and son were at chess, the former, who possessed ideas about the game involving radical changes, putting his king into such sharp and unnecessary perils that it even provoked comment from the white-haired old lady knitting placidly by the fire.

"Hark at the wind," said Mr. Kabiru, who, having seen a fatal mistake after it was too late, was amiably desirous of preventing his son from seeing it.

"I'm listening," said the latter, grimly surveying the board as he stretched out his hand. "Check."

"I should hardly think that he'd come to-night," said his father, with his hand poised over the board.

"Mate," replied the son.

"That's the worst of living so far out," bawled Mr. Kabiru, with sudden and unlooked-for violence; "of all the beastly, slushy, out-of-the-way places to live in, this is the worst. Pathway's a bog, and the road's a torrent. I don't know what people are thinking about. I suppose because only two houses in the road are let, they think it doesn't matter."

"Never mind, dear," said his wife, soothingly; "perhaps you'll win the next one."

So bro all these your epistle simoly because Buhari and Obasek met Hhmmm interesting wallahi.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by Enwhen(m): 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2020
omenka:

Why don't you want people to insults Baba Tinubu ??,...no Nigerian leader can escape insult...GEJ , PMB all insulted more than , BAT, but yet u will not think well and be dragging some people to it ....stop that it's very bad...I am from the southsouth....Baba OBJ , was able to get two term in office by creating strong disunity among the northerners , they were divided mostly the north central...but in 2015 , they have become one via Baba Buhari...presently same game is being played in the south , the south are divided , and was created by Baba Buhari, same like Baba OBJ, the northerners will benefit more from this disunity in the South, because they are working well....u are pointing a section in the south, forgetting that even in Baba Tinubu's backyard , these people are penetrating it, causing disunity so that they can have their way in the south, study it closely and see what I mean...look at ; Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti , Ondo, the northerners with power are planting disunity there...pls look at the hatred inward before checking outward , that's what matters.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by IgorSyka: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by IgorSyka: 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Welcome back, big boss.

[/s]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by fkj950ax(m): 8:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Who fathered the ovary that developed in a womb that birthed this guy?

Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by RightChannel: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gforce2015:

Uncle osho is a bad leader.

Very bad
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by dontrulee: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Witcher:

"Mate," replied the son.

Excerpt from?
will like to read the book
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by RightChannel: 8:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Assha:

change your dealer
sir wake up from your daydream oshobaba remain the chairman of APC

Issorite I've heard you.. Next topic pls
Re: Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Obaseki by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Buhari:You are the one call Obaseki who made Oshio lost taste for the wife he married virgin
Obaseki:I'm not Ambode who became a toy in the hands of his Godfather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.