Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,753 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (56494 Views)

Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by olanreyman(m): 12:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Pictures you could have sent to him through WhatsApp. Wasted flight money to Abuja. Mtchewww
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by danilmo: 12:04am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:
Nigerians think nao. God gave us brain to decode things easily.

I’m sure APC governors had a meeting with Buhari today about Oshiomole, Sanwo-olu used that avenue to report what happened in Lagos to Pres. Buhari firsthand which might even be that he is soliciting for funding from the FG for what happened.

You think Sanwo-Olu just went there for photo ops alone without benefit?

Think think think!

I taught I was the only one that felt surprised at the comment of those children of hate.

I'm still looking for the wrong act in taking pics along to show Mr President while the major visit was for a caucus meeting.,

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by BHigher(m): 12:09am On Mar 17, 2020
lacasera14:
There's nothing wrong with showing the president pictures of the unfortunate incident. And for those of you crying that he should visit the site, to what end? will the visit change anything. Shey Sanwo Olu is there? You must not bitch about everything when you're in the opposition. it's getting lame. I for one is not a fan of Buhari but there are some things that are just flat out silly to cry over. It has happened, the governor of the state who is the chief executive had visited and planning solution with the president. You still want the president to visit. Why not call on Ecowas or the UN. BTW Covoid 19 still lingers.

You are a stupid man, and I'm being moderate about that description! Is SanwoOlu the president of Nigeria? Even if this had happened in North Korea, Kim Jung Un would have visited personally to get first hand assessment of the situation as well as transfer confidence to the grieving community.
It's easy for you to spew bullshit cos you were not affected by the blast. Remember, the victims of today's blast were unaffected by yesterday's blast.

Mediocre people like you are the primary reason why Nigerians cannot demand accountability from their leaders.
Bichass mofo!

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by BHigher(m): 12:11am On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

I taught I was the only one that felt surprised at the comment of those children of hate.

I'm still looking for the wrong act in taking pics along to show Mr President while the major visit was for a caucus meeting.,

Imbecility at its peak.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by LegendHer0: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2020
danilmo:

As in I tire for some people. Most guys on here just jump on the bandwagon to insult people without subjecting news to critical reasoning.

If you check his attire, you will see that it’s the same attire he wore to the APC governors meeting with Buhari today. What is bad in using that avenue to give the president first hand briefing about the incident and soliciting FG funds in intervention?

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by danilmo: 12:17am On Mar 17, 2020
BHigher:

Imbecility at its peak.

Please I beg u in the name of ur God. Just Avoid me.. I can't exchange word with someone who lack critical reasoning.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by drmikeadams(m): 12:21am On Mar 17, 2020
BHigher:

You are a stupid man, and I'm being moderate about that description! Is SanwoOlu the president of Nigeria? Even if this had happened in North Korea, Kim Jung Un would have visited personally to get first hand assessment of the situation as well as transfer confidence to the grieving community.
It's easy for you to spew bullshit cos you were not affected by the blast. Remember, the victims of today's blast were unaffected by yesterday's blast.

Mediocre people like you are the primary reason why Nigerians cannot demand accountability from their leaders.
Bichass mofo!
grin no mind that guy

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by iammolise(m): 12:59am On Mar 17, 2020
More like "eye service" to me...
lipsrsealed

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by iammolise(m): 1:03am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:

As in I tire for some people. Most guys on here just jump on the bandwagon to insult people without subjecting news to critical reasoning.

If you check his attire, you will see that it’s the same attire he wore to the APC governors meeting with Buhari today. What is bad in using that avenue to give the president first hand briefing about the incident and soliciting FG funds in intervention?
Oga suck it up
This is APC hate, don't interfere
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Excuzeme: 1:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Sanwo Na bòlò, what’s the point of sharing these pics? Is he seeking a solution from Buhari who himself is seeking a solution from Abba Kyari, Or is he just showing him for the same purpose of cluelessness for which both of them are known for ? I don’t seems to understand.

Most of you are dunce who dont know how Govt runs and how to run this particular Govt!

Buhari is not interested in any disaster that happens anywhere else, as long as itis not in the North.
Sanwo Olu is aware of this Buhari mentality.

If this explosion happened in Kano or Katsina, he would be the first to order that woman he put in charge of Humanitarian affairs to send Reliefs and allocate funds for their rehabilitation but since it happened in the South of Nigeria, the Humanitarians Affairs Minister is unconcerned, the President is forminng deaf and dumb!

This is why Sanwo-Eko needs to go with pictures and Video otherwise, that Scarecrow in Aso Rock will say it is a lie!
Even "Presidnet" Abba Kyari will not allow Sanwo Olu to have audince with his deputy Buhari, on the matter.

To catch a thief, you have to act like a thief.
Buhari is a curse to this country.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Iluvmycontr3: 1:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Lawalemi:
So has to carry those pictures to the man in Abuja. It's well

Oh yes, the man has to see the pictures.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Iluvmycontr3: 1:36am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m sure APC governors had a meeting with Buhari today about Oshiomole, Sanwo-olu used that avenue to report what happened in Lagos to Pres. Buhari firsthand which might even be that he is soliciting for funding from the FG for what happened.

Think think think!

,,,The Lagos state Gov. made clear his points in the news.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by wonlasewonimi: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2020
lacasera14:
There's nothing wrong with showing the president pictures of the unfortunate incident. And for those of you crying that he should visit the site, to what end? will the visit change anything. Shey Sanwo Olu is there? You must not bitch about everything when you're in the opposition. it's getting lame. I for one is not a fan of Buhari but there are some things that are just flat out silly to cry over. It has happened, the governor of the state who is the chief executive had visited and planning solution with the president. You still want the president to visit. Why not call on Ecowas or the UN. BTW Covoid 19 still lingers.

Please, he could have just mentioned he briefed the President without these useless pictures. Is he showing him the decapitated body of the reverend sister or the students? What's the point?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Bladesociety: 1:54am On Mar 17, 2020
He's even smiling in first picture
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Ogalanyaidi(m): 2:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Should be the other way round. Buhari should have visited Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Originalsly: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2020
The core plan is to provide relief, rebuild the affected areas and avoid futue occurrences.

Hmmm.... rebuild along the pipeline. Nothing learned from the explosion.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by emmasege: 2:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Lagosians deserve the kind of governor they now have. Shebi they warned you guys that Same Olu is an ex-patient.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Alkidam(m): 3:05am On Mar 17, 2020
beejay85:

Don't be confused..he is updating d president on d situation also within 24hrs....which ddnt take lives as the ones u stated though every life matters..... Ikeja cantonment blast occurred in a military Barack taking over 750 lives.... not by direct impact..but by... panicky citizens trying to be safe but ran into deep swamp...oko Afa if I recollect well...

huh did you just say no lives were lost in the gas explosion at amuwo odofin?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by maxzzo1(m): 3:13am On Mar 17, 2020
Is anything wrong if the president fly's down to see for him self?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by ummarkhbiz(f): 3:26am On Mar 17, 2020
By the time sanwo-olu is done with Lagos...everybody will be going back to their villages
This guy isn't man enough to man himself not to talk of a whole state
Godfatherism is going to kill us in this country
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by ummarkhbiz(f): 3:27am On Mar 17, 2020
By the time sanwo-olu is done with Lagos...everybody will be going back to their villages
This guy isn't man enough to man himself not to talk of a whole state
I pray all these godfatherism shii should not kill us in this country
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Bankole98: 3:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by gouken2: 3:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Something you guys would have avoided, it's now u want to make plans to avoid future occurrence.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by vioment: 4:06am On Mar 17, 2020
The best governor for now followed by kano's governor.

Keep that ban going and keep that emir in check.

Great Naijans.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Larrykaysail(m): 4:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Lawalemi:
So has to carry those pictures to the man in Abuja. It's well
that is Nigeria, when ur president is not digital tested
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by nairafame2: 5:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Nadio2019: 5:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Mikehot:
Enough to point at

Isn't it irritating that the extent to the damage which Nigerians have seen online is what needs to be transcribed to buhari on paper view when he can go to the internet since he is berift of intelligence agency.

Embarrassingly it would shock you to know that Sanwo olu update is the only visual update he has had (briefings like this are usually hidden from public view purposely to give the citizens the impression that the supposed president has sophisticated information than the man on the street)

As you cry,, if Buhari wants, he can easily win the 2023 presidential election. Nigeria's wayo political structure guarantees that.
Southern politicians have watched with siddon de look the wayo political structure created by northern soldiers. Land mass is not used as criterion to create new federal units in a country of many federating units.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Bluntemperor: 5:43am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:

Think think think!

Let's get it right: has the State No 1Citizen and other Executive and even Law Makers visited the site to give it a first assessment?
No one is giving us good report for now.Something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Donniest22(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Awol1 post=87500045]Is this man a governor or a fowl?

U voted him in
Didn"t u?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Bhayomi(m): 5:50am On Mar 17, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
T.v no dey for aso rock? This sanwo olu sef abi as's licking.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by yorke1: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2020
What a joke of Governor and President!

"I Call On President Buhari To Release Nnamdi Kanu" -- Femi Fani-kayode / PDP Hires Brian Ballard For $90k Per Month / Buhari Sharing Food To Physically Challenged People In Aso Rock

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58