Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (56279 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Governor Akeredolu Visits Akure Explosion Site, Gives Report Of Event (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by gulfer: 6:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Did Sanwoolu have to do that , this means Buhari's handlers hide a lot of things from him..........I see this trend increasing in the coming day; Benue governor will go with gory pictures of the killings in his state etc Is Nigeria not doomed with these selfish politicians who'll do anything to continue to have their meals angry angry angry angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by nairalanduseles: 6:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Roon9:
When you haven't gone there? At least as at 10a.m this morning no government official has. Lagos state government has really handled the blast in a most unprofessional way.

Maybe bubu is tryna confirm if any first citizen was hurt undecided

Call for a decent solar plan for your home and businesses comprising a 1kva luminous inverter, 2*100AH battery and 4*150W solar module for up to 18hrs uninterrupted power supply daily. All for just #315,000

Hey interested in your solar panel what is your last price and how do we run it.......since we have not met and there ain't no trust
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Roon9(m): 6:09am On Mar 17, 2020
nairalanduseles:

Hey interested in your solar panel what is your last price and how do we run it.......since we have not met and there ain't no trust

We could run payment on delivery sir. Contact me on 08069825433
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Must you talk?
You need to upgrade ur thinking facaulty
ReadyMadeToTo:
Most Southern leaders are fools. Tufiakwa
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by ashawopikin(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2020
As long as cow no die, he won't come
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by bayelsaowei(m): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:
The president can't visit the site himself?

What a president!!!

Babajide Sanwoolu is the wrong man for the job.

Seems he lacks the mental capacity to lead Lagosians.
lagosians should enjoy the foolishness of their elected governor...

May God fatherism kill many nigerians who support it...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 17, 2020
When you said am a proud Nigerian

I don't just stop greeting you....you seize to exist to me

NIGERIA IS A COMMODITY ONCE MANAGED BY A COMPANY royal Niger company

If in your wildest dream you expect it to work like a nation.....I MEAN A WELL ORGANISED NATION THAT WAS FORM BY NATURAL FORCES....THEN YOU'RE FOOOOOOOLISH!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Ishaquine(m): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:
The president can't visit the site himself?

What a president!!!

Babajide Sanwoolu is the wrong man for the job.

Seems he lacks the mental capacity to lead Lagosians.

Did you ask him to visit bomb blast sites or did you ask him to visit victims of banditry?
The governorof Lagos state already visited the site. What about the Abule Egba pipeline explosion did you ask him to visit?
You guys just like to talk in the rubbish
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by sheller(m): 6:58am On Mar 17, 2020
Baba was not aware
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Ishaquine(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Visiting the site of the incident proves nothing for the president, especially when the governor has done so.

As for OBJ, what more anguish would Nigerians experience from him than the near total blackout that he helped put us in?

They didn't ask him to visit bomb blast victims oooo, like they are not nigerians
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by 27Pushing30: 7:04am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:
Nigerians think nao. God gave us brain to decode things easily.

I’m sure APC governors had a meeting with Buhari today about Oshiomole, Sanwo-olu used that avenue to report what happened in Lagos to Pres. Buhari firsthand which might even be that he is soliciting for funding from the FG for what happened.

You think Sanwo-Olu just went there for photo ops alone without benefit?

Think think think!

First sane comment I’ve read here , guy it’s quite obvious that most Nigerians are illiterate or autistic lol see the commenters above you na. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Ishaquine:

Did you ask him to visit bomb blast sites or did you ask him to visit victims of banditry?
The governorof Lagos state already visited the site. What about the Abule Egba pipeline explosion did you ask him to visit?
You guys just like to talk in the rubbish

How old are you dear?

When you grow up, you'll understand that the president of a nation doesn't wait for an invitation from the people before visiting a location of great disaster in his country.

It's his fucking job.

I'm waiting for your "thank you for schooling me".
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by LamelNarek: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

How old are you dear?

When you grow up, you'll understand that the president of a nation doesn't wait for an invitation from the people before visiting a location of great disaster in his country.

It's his fucking job.

[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Ishaquine(m): 7:24am On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

How old are you dear?

It's his fucking job.

He doesn't need to visit all sites, all he needs to do is to show concern.
So now he needs to to visit every explosion sites?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by ebuclassic18(m): 7:25am On Mar 17, 2020
Almighty aso rock don't have TV or buhari don't make use of it
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by oshiokpu(m): 7:39am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:

I’m sure APC governors had a meeting with Buhari today about Oshiomole, Sanwo-olu used that avenue to report what happened in Lagos to Pres. Buhari firsthand which might even be that he is soliciting for funding from the FG for what happened.

Think think think!

That's not the point sir..Innocent Nigerians lost their lives and properties in this incident. The president is supposed to be in Lagos to show his Respect like Serious Presidents all over the world do .No one is supposed to take pictures to him. Did they take pictures of the Arugungu fishing festival in Kebbi state to him or are Northern Fishes more important than the Lives of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by KIDfurniture(m): 7:43am On Mar 17, 2020
President is now too busy to visit the crime scene. Yes na crime scene. Some greedy vandals put them in that condition. They have been stealing from the pipelines a long time ago. They were reported but the government did nothing . Now e don happen. I feel sorry for the innocent people. There are evil people living around us ready to cause havoc.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Change4dbeta: 7:46am On Mar 17, 2020
May the Almighty give the family of the dead the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by mechanics(m): 7:56am On Mar 17, 2020
The solution is to demolish all structures close to pipeline and compensation made, that will be better.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Humphery247(m): 8:09am On Mar 17, 2020
This shows how backward this present regime have taken us to simple
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Podolskie777: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Mtcheeeew
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by ikabasa1(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2020
our politicians are our problem
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Ishaquine:
He doesn't need to visit all sites, all he needs to do is to show concern.
So now he needs to to visit every explosion sites?

Do you know that he could send delegates to sites of destruction?

Releasing a terse statement doesn't cut it.

This isn't just a state problem, it is a federal problem.

I dont blame him though. I blame the governor who doesn't seem to know his place and seems to be spineless.

Flying pictures to Abuja! Can you imagine that?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by cooljoe(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2020
So Buhari couldn't travel down to Lagos?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by lacasera14(m): 8:51am On Mar 17, 2020
BHigher:

You are a stupid man, and I'm being moderate about that description! Is SanwoOlu the president of Nigeria? Even if this had happened in North Korea, Kim Jung Un would have visited personally to get first hand assessment of the situation as well as transfer confidence to the grieving community.
It's easy for you to spew bullshit cos you were not affected by the blast. Remember, the victims of today's blast were unaffected by yesterday's blast.

Mediocre people like you are the primary reason why Nigerians cannot demand accountability from their leaders.
Bichass mofo!
You sound pained. You're really a sad man. Don't transfer your frustrations to me pls. I sympathize with the victims and Buhari is the least of my worries right now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by foreshore(m): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by wetmenow: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2020
Failure meet failure

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Ogbuefilaji: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2020
LegendHer0:

Think think think!

You are the one who needs to think. such thing happen and your president doesn't dim it fit to visit and a governor took pictures to show him? what are you using to think? very unfortunate
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2020
What happened to email??
Our leaders are daft.
Must you show us you are pretending to find a solution??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Equals mass failure grin
wetmenow:
Failure meet failure
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Hades2016(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Lawalemi:
So has to carry those pictures to the man in Abuja. It's well
it can only happen in Nigeria... A country that the president don’t care about the people... What a shame
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site by Ishaquine(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2020
FrLukas:

Do you know that he could send delegates to sites of destruction?

Releasing a terse statement doesn't cut it.

This isn't just a state problem, it is a federal problem.

I dont blame him though. I blame the governor who doesn't seem to know his place and seems to be spineless.

Flying pictures to Abuja! Can you imagine that?
I totally agree with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Trump's Appointment Of Adebayo Ogunlesi, A Nigerian / Peter Obi’s Degree Result & NYSC Discharged Certificate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.