Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,740 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

How Do I End This LDR Without...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I End This LDR Without...? (697 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ezekiel131(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
I'm in relationship with a lady who asked me out ;DI' ..(yeah she was damn bold ).. but the ish now is that I don't really have feelings for her and we are currently in a Long Distance Relationship, its almost a year since we last saw but despite that she is so into me !.. like She calls me at least three times a day, always asking me to send my latest pictures and also not so long she asked me to fix a day so she would come over.......I really respect that BTW.
Back to when she asked me out to be her man I actually said no but she kept on coming..I finally said yes hoping someday I'll develop feelings for her or something cause of her persistence but it never happened rather her calls everyday are beginning to irritate me kinda.

How do I end this without breaking her heart ? is it possible ?
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by JAOS(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
its hard to tell if a girl really loves you,if she is a wife material then accept her,remember it better to walk into love than fall into love

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ogtavia(m): 6:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bro, there is no way you will successfully tell her without breaking her heart. Be as honest and gentle as you can with her, it's better she knows the truth about how you feel about her than she building castles in the air
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by Davash222(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
That girl must be evening newspaper. Her desperation is so appalling!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ezekiel131(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
JAOS:
its hard to tell if a girl really loves you,if she is a wife material then accept her,remember it better to walk into love than fall into love

nice one bro .... true talk

1 Like

Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ezekiel131(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
ogtavia:
Bro, there is no way you will successfully tell her without breaking her heart. Be as honest and gentle as you can with her, it's better she knows the truth about how you feel about her than she building castles in the air

seriously, thank you for this
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ikh777: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
ezekiel131:
I'm in relationship with a lady who asked me out ;DI' ..(yeah she was damn bold ).. but the ish now is that I don't really have feelings for her and we are currently in a Long Distance Relationship, its almost a year since we last saw but despite that she is so into me !.. like She calls me at least three times a day, always asking me to send my latest pictures and also not so long she asked me to fix a day so she would come over.......I really respect that BTW.
Back to when she asked me out to be her man I actually said no but she kept on coming..I finally said yes hoping someday I'll develop feelings for her or something cause of her persistence but it never happened rather her calls everyday are beginning to irritate me kinda.

How do I end this without breaking her heart ? is it possible ?

Things that fall always get broken, NEVER FALL IN LOVE.

Love GROWS, it can be cultivated, so why not give love a chance with her.

Is it LOOKS or MONEY you are looking for in her before you commit?
For a lady to invest ONE YEAR WITH YOU. It is not joke to her. So do some deep soul search bro, and END IT or TEND IT.
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ezekiel131(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
ikh777:

Things that fall always get broken, NEVER FALL IN LOVE.

Love GROWS, it can be cultivated, so why not give love a chance with her.

Is it LOOKS or MONEY you are looking for in her before you commit?
For a lady to invest ONE YEAR WITH YOU. It is not joke to her. So do some deep soul search bro, and END IT or TEND IT.

Word!, thank u
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ichidodo: 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
The last thing any "woke" man can ever do in this generation is to fall into an LDR....Whether she ask you out here is just irrelevant..As long as there isn't any medium of physical contact which as has got to be very imminient like once every three days then Tis all waste of time that could be spent in lucrative or more romantic ventures with other ladies....Pls for your sanity sake...Ghost that girl..
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ezekiel131(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
ichidodo:
The last thing any "woke" man can ever do in this generation is to fall into an LDR....Whether she ask you out here is just irrelevant..As long as there isn't any medium of physical contact which as has got to be very imminient like once every three days then Tis all waste of time that could be spent in lucrative or more romantic ventures with other ladies....Pls for your sanity sake...Ghost that girl..

Nah, the relationship didn't start without a physical contact , it started the way all normal relationships should start and then developed into a LD something..
but thank you all the same .
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by row2ray(m): 4:51am On Mar 17, 2020
Dude if you sure she’s loyal , keep her... women don’t boldly walk up to men unless they feel financially superior and the relationship is plagued with issues so when one does and is loyal... dude give her a chance and try to make it work... love grows and dies there are other things you need to make it work
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by ezekiel131(m): 5:43am On Mar 17, 2020
row2ray:
Dude if you sure she’s loyal , keep her... women don’t boldly walk up to men unless they feel financially superior and the relationship is plagued with issues so when one does and is loyal... dude give her a chance and try to make it work... love grows and dies there are other things you need to make it work

nice .... love grows....
Re: How Do I End This LDR Without...? by LYTEEN: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

God Help Me Am In Soup / Most Men Are Moved By What They See - Bamisepeters' Blog / Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.