Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke (696 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / She dumps him 8 years ago and wants him back now. / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke by smartculture(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Are you guilty of using the "I'm broke" excuse too often?

Or...

Are your business sales affected by the pandemic and you seek a new high-income source?

Then you would want to read this to the end.

What if I show you how you can earn big comfortably during this pandemic without much stress and from the comfort of your home.

Yes! You saw that right � from the comfort of your home.

This is unlike anything you've seen before.

Earning while you're chilling!

Now's your chance to uncover the rarely talked about high incomes skills, free resources and tactics _millionaire Internet Marketers_ use to continually earn big every week.

Don't get amazed yet. The most interesting part is that anybody can do this. And it requires zero cost.

This a serious opportunity only available to a few individuals who are bold enough, and sincerely want to regain their financial independence during this pandemic while in their pyjamas.

Is that individual you?
Do you want to be earning big just with your smartphone?

Then this masterclass is for you.

In this masterclass, you would be learning:
� Ebook creation Mastery.
� How to self publish in 24 hours.
� How to generate content for your ebook without breaking a sweat.
� Where to sell your ebooks.
� How to start earning immediately with this skill.
� How to turn your ebook creation skill to a money-making machine and create constant sleepcoin with it⁣

Plus other free bonuses:
� Freelancing masterclass
� Pitfall new freelancers should avoid.
� How to earn big as a freelancer
� Free best selling ebooks on Ebook creation and freelancing.
� Ebook creation templates

A lot of values right�?

These values are worth N60,000.

Guess what?

You're getting it all for free!

My business partner said I'm crazy giving all these values for free.

But I'm ready to give you N60,000 for free to see that you start earning big right in your pyjamas.

Please note: These bonuses are for the first 50 people to join the group.

Link is in attached image

Re: Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke by varnaija(f): 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
Can't date no broke niggar. Stay broke and lonely if you wish. Your ass ain't getting closer to where I am.
Re: Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke by Hollykid: 12:39am On May 23, 2020
varnaija:
Can't date no broke niggar. Stay broke and lonely if you wish. Your ass ain't getting closer to where I am.
Always can't date broke niggas it never "wanted to be Successful independent woman", stupid black women mentality don't even know why God sent this kind of women to us in Africa.
Re: Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke by zera(m): 2:45am On May 23, 2020
Hollykid:

Always can't date broke niggas it never "wanted to be Successful independent woman", stupid black women mentality don't even know why God sent this kind of women to us in Africa.

I tell you.....very stupid set of beings
Re: Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke by smartculture(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Have you ever wondered why your business isn't making sales?

You struggle to make one sale in a week or a month?

You waste your precious resources on generating paid traffic only to record abysmal conversion rates.

What a waste! It's utterly disheartening...

This how I felt months backs when I launched a tour package. Everything was awesome about it: the price, benefits and discounts.

But no one was buying. No even a single enquiry. It was that bad.

A month after launch, still no sales.

"There is fire on the mountain," I said while narrating my ordeal to my friend.

I had to go back through what I was selling with the question "where did I miss it? "

After two weeks of research, I came to one conclusion. That what I was selling was just a product and not an offer.

Check this out...

A single product is Eba.

An offer is Eba plus egusi soup with stockfish, pomo, goat meat, and a glass of Hollandia Yoghurt to wash it down.

Spot the difference?

This knowledge was the game changer for me. I relaunched the tour package not as a product but as an offer. The next day I got a call from California, USA. A family of 5 was interested and ready to pay for it. The interesting part was that they were chasing me with calls. The offer indeed was juicy.

The secret cure to your dwindling conversion rate is an irresistible offer.

It's an art known to few. An irresistible offer makes your customers beg you to collect their money.

These are secrets and proven strategies that professional marketers pay thousands of dollars to learn.

But you're getting it for free!

I and my business partner would be sharing these secrets in an exclusive Irresistible Offer Masterclass.

Interested in learning more about this?

Join the Masterclass now https:///2348068017380

Limited spaces are available.
Re: Blame Yourself If She Dumps You Because You're Broke by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hollykid:

You better leave them alone we niggas should pray to God to come to our rescue and bless us just leave them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Husband Brother And Now Am Pregnant For Him / Man Assures 9ja Girls Boys Will Continue To Rape Dem If They Don't Stop Dis / Nigerian Lady Runs Mad After Coming Down From A Toyota Venza Owned By A Big Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.