Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student (71354 Views)

“If You Touch My Private Part, I Will Tell!” Primary School Pupils Sing (Video) / Meet The 15-year-old Who Got The Highest Score In UTME This Year (pics) / ‘1.6m Candidates Will Write UTME This Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
mosadioluwa893:
JAMB ilorin zonal office Na scam, 7am candidats doing exam by 9 and 9am candidates doing exam by starting exam by 1pm is that fair.that is injustice and candidates are stressed up sincerely and the systems there are not working good and fine,and the candidates did the exam for 5 hours something needs to be get done help share members

You never enter uni, your complain don plenty like this?
Son, you should forget everything that happened and focus on your future. No matter the outcry, something's would never change.
If you con enter uni wey you see your grade for course wey you read tire wey your eye balls dry hurt you nko, you go book space for newspaper be that.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
mosadioluwa893:
JAMB ilorin zonal office Na scam, 7am candidats doing exam by 9 and 9am candidates doing exam by starting exam by 1pm is that fair.that is injustice and candidates are stressed up sincerely and the systems there are not working good and fine,and the candidates did the exam for 5 hours something needs to be get done help share members

You never enter uni, your complain don plenty like this?
Son, you should forget everything that happened and focus on your future. No matter the outcry, something's would never change.
If you con enter uni wey you see your grade for course wey you read tire wey your eye balls dry hurt you nko, you go book space for newspaper be that.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Pls just encourage her. This my niece had 279 last year jamb, wrote U.I post UME got 80% was short of 1mark on aggregate. The cut off point for MBBS in U.I was 77.6% and she got 76.2 so she wasn't chosen. Eventually she enrolled for IJMB in Ilorin where they teach advanced level sciences to boost her knowledge and increase her chances during JAMB instead of sitting at home, like 200 level standard and thankfully she made it. The twist there is she got 178 in the mock exams but the real exams was the bomb. Pls encourage her and possibly get her advanced teachers to take her in her core science subject. Let them go a little higher beyond the secondary school curriculum. Am sure that'll help her cos she would have studied beyond what JAMB would ask. Pls encourage her. All the best

How much does it cost to enroll for IJMB In Unilorin?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Trustme2(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Monkeyprick:

How much does it cost to enroll for IJMB In Unilorin?
Don't really know the details of the cost. I think they call it jupeg
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by adeniyi65(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

It is possible no be person set am, I can't write a secondary school maths exam and fail a question
your comment together with your signature will make me to demand an answer for this question from you.what is the area difference of zuma rock's top surface and that of Adams oshiomole head too.

nah joke I dey o.Baba chair should not take this serious if he accidentally see am o.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
adeniyi65:
your comment together with your signature will make me to demand an answer for this question from you.what is the area difference of zuma rock's top surface and that of Adams oshiomole head too.

nah joke I dey o.Baba chair should not take this serious if he accidentally see am o.
Hahahahaha
When I saw area difference I was about thing of the formula to use, on seeing Adams head,
I can't hold my laugh.

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Slimsly100(f): 12:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Hmm... Hope say you no write English oo...

Because...

I pray you made it Sha... Lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BamBella(m): 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why is no one answering me embarassed

Who has been able to check today please?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Yankee101: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Calculating subjects are QED.

If u sabi u fit get 100

But if u no sabi u no sabi (I see why his use of English was low too)
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
Elvisanderson:
Dear Mr Shape,
Please send me your contact details. I want to have a discussion with you.
whatsapp
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by tunize(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Thank God I had written JAMB before the use of CBT. I have this phobia for CBTs, majority of job tests I did thta were CB, I failed. I will be concentrating on the time on the screen instead of the questions. The time clock takes 80% of my attention cry
Then my mind will start playing with me, "what if the system goes off or network becomes an issue?", Before I know it, I have starting doing "ini mini mani mo" just to finish before time
Ah tell u nothing like that paper and pencil package for jamb na u come know as u go use ur 3hrs.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Saintmary(f): 2:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Abeos:

He must also make sure he scores quite high too in post-utme if he choses FUTA because as at when i did mine then, even with my 290 from jamb i wasn't admitted because i scored 60 in the post-utme, i complained and was told only post-utme is considered regardless of your jamb score as long it's 200 above. I don't if that has changed though, this was in 2009.
It hasn't changed much.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
mosadioluwa893:
that was the nonesense that happened to me too. You will just forget everything that you have crammed! angry
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
BamBella:

How did you check yours bro?

I have problem checking for my sister, the site isn't coming up. Please answer!
when did she write?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by rolams(m): 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME

Please I need the link to check my daughter's result. No result showing on her profile
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
rolams:

Please I need the link to check my daughter's result. No result showing on her profile
I heard the site is no longer working
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by rolams(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

I heard the site is no longer working

Ok. Thanks
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BiafranBushBoy: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
dayborah:

������

?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BiafranBushBoy: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Lightangel65: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Skinnienigga:

He should try Uniben. I had a classmate that entered at 14+. And his younger brother also entered around the same age.

I entered at 14 too
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by kayusdguy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Trustme2:

Guy, this isn't her first attempt at jamb. She scored 279 last year. Had 80% in U.I post UTME. Had 76.2% aggregate while the cut off point was 77.6% for Medcine just short of 1mark. She has proved herself again and again. Forget mock. You know how children behave sometimes. They don't take somethings serious
Lol. Results have changed. Tell her to send RESULT to 55019 and see the new result.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Hazardfan1: 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:
It is unfortunate I did not have any of my private students writing maths in this year's jamb.
But the few that did physics. The result coming is encouraging.

Parents get a private teacher for your child in physics, chemistry, maths. Many Schools can't meet the need of your children in these subjects. The sad news is they will keep giving you false hope.

Even if your child his doing well in those subjects base on his school standard, get an independent private tutor for him.

As for my student whose result I posted we will work harder to do better in his post UTME

You've done well bro...kudos! I have a few questions to help some younger folks under my watch.

1. How did you help this child attain this good score? What were the textbooks used, how was his reading habit, for how long do you tutor him daily, did he go through all past questions and know everything, was there something really special you did?? Kindly enlighten a brother please.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by BamBella(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
ABCthings:
when did she write?

She wrote on Saturday 14th of March.
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Movicq(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na so Jambites full here� nd dem go dey folo who don grad knack teeth
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 4:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
BamBella:

She wrote on Saturday 14th of March.
Try here https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting3/CheckUTMEResults or send RESULT to 55019
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hazardfan1:

You've done well bro...kudos! I have a few questions to help some younger folks under my watch.

1. How did you help this child attain this good score? What were the textbooks used, how was his reading habit, for how long do you tutor him daily, did he go through all past questions and know everything, was there something really special you did?? Kindly enlighten a brother please.

(1) we used okeke, physics, Lamlard, all inclusive and new school physics.
(2) he always do assignment and tick the once he was unable to answer. When I come I will attend to them
(3) my lectures are 1hr 30 minutes twice a week and he did it for close to a year. (Note when we started his physics performance and confidence was less than 10%)
(4) although we did past questions in lamlard but we focused in understanding and REMEMBERING the content of the topic.
(5) special things
we used mnemonics to learn and remember some concept
We study physics as a section electricity, mechanics, waves, ......
And we try to link previous concept to help remember current concept
and one good thing is that if a teacher understand the principle behind the science subject and the student is willing to learn. He can learn.

But las las after going all this if the child don't study on his own repeating what you have taught them, there is no magic about it, the child will not for well, and teachers effort will be in vine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
Movicq:
Na so Jambites full here� nd dem go dey folo who don grad knack teeth
will you keep quiet or someone can not voice out in piece again grin
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by ABCthings: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrshape:

(1) we used okeke, physics, Lamlard, all inclusive and new school physics.
(2) he always do assignment and tick the once he was unable to answer. When I come I will attend to them
(3) my lectures are 1hr 30 minutes twice a week and he did it for close to a year. (Note when we started his physics performance and confidence was less than 10%)
(4) although we did past questions in lamlard but we focused in understanding and REMEMBERING the content of the topic.
(5) special things
we used mnemonics to learn and remember some concept
We study physics as a section electricity, mechanics, waves, ......
And we try to link previous concept to help remember current concept
and one good thing is that if a teacher understand the principle behind the science subject and the student is willing to learn. He can learn.

But las las after going all this if the child don't study on his own repeating what you have taught them, there is no magic about it, the child will not for well, and teachers effort will be in vine.
I understand the topics in physics but I don't know why I have a problem revise everything before the exam sad

Any tips for remembering all the formulas?
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
ABCthings:
I understand the topics in physics but I don't know why I have a problem revise everything before the exam sad

Any tips for remembering all the formulas?
If you remember definition you remember the formula, that principle worked for more than 80% of physics formula. Learn the definition or theory
Then link it to the formula.
Like in wave
Frequency is number of oscillation made in per seconds the means number of oscillation will be at the numerator and the time at the bottom
So F=no of oscillation./time
Period means time taken per oscillation
So T=time /number of oscillation.
From ohms law current is directly proportional to PD
V=RI were I is the constant.
The energy is a name of a TV station called ITV
we use energy to to watch the TV station
E=ITV
Power is rate of energy or work
P=ITV/T=IV.

Energy is sold in kilowatt hour thus
Then you know the formula to calculate buying of electricity is power in kilowatt x time in hour, the you can use simple maths to find the cost
Peak voltage means max you know √2 is involved then you can say OK if I multiply or divided by √2 when will I get a maximum value then you know if you multiply it will have a peak value you can them be convinced that
peack voltage =RMS voyage x√2

You might ask you self the reactance of an inductor is L and the reactance of a capacitor C
L has only one leg at the bottom
That means it will be 2πFL
While C has a leg at the top and bottom so it will be 1/(2πFC.

You might as you self when foes resonance occur it is when the inductive reactance equals the capacitive reactance
So resonating frequency will be got be equation inductive reactance and capacitive reactance.

Bro I don tire to type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 5:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
rolams:

Text RESULT to 55019
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
BamBella:

How did you check yours bro?

I have problem checking for my sister, the site isn't coming up. Please answer!
Text RESULT to 55019
Re: JAMB UTME: This Is The Physics Score Of My Private Physics Student by Mrshape: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
brightology3:
pls how do I check
Text RESULT to 55019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Only People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Understand / Nitda Scholarship Scheme Exams / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.