Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Safe My Wife And My Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safe My Wife And My Baby (5270 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by tabithababy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
roseb1:
But u have already cleared the bill now and they've been discharged.. We Thank God for that. She's already safe. What else do u want again?

Money for pampers, baby food, creche fee
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Yes i made everything known to everyone. Aside from some debt i owe some individual, i still need some help as i still need to get some things for my wife and also my baby. I hope you understand me.

roseb1:
But u have already cleared the bill now and they've been discharged.. We Thank God for that. She's already safe. What else do u want again?
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
creche fee for a baby? funny you.

tabithababy:

Money for pampers, baby food, creche fee
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by roseb1(f): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
U may have to create another thread then since mother and baby are already safe
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don't think its necessary.

roseb1:
U may have to create another thread then since mother and baby are already safe
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Westernlove: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2020
ifyalways:

Really really? Back to minding my business that keeps me healthy cheesy

grin lol Audio minding business, Abi you don dig tire, You didn't see any Contacts or Account No lol grin. See her smiling like beta matured person. You and someone would have misunderstanding, then you will employ the mode of going on to dig someone's past on here. It took me a while before I understand how nairaland really works. I've been always laughing at you and making Jest of you ever since I created these accounts, You and I know the reason lol. I would have been roasted by now If not that I did the Needful. Ori e ti yi you madam Ify lol.....I still have In my mind my plans for you on here.. You can't just go scot free. You must feel It too lol....

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
safemywife:
Yes i made everything known to everyone. Aside from some debt i owe some individual, i still need some help as i still need to get some things for my wife and also my baby. I hope you understand me.

I hope your wife is on family planning now. Embrace planned parenthood, its free at health centers across tje country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by MrToothBrush: 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
Great your wife for me op. She tried
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by 10BabyApple: 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
Westernlove:

grin lol Audio minding business, Abi you don dig tire, You didn't see any Contacts or Account No lol grin. See her smiling like beta matured person. You and someone would have
shey ifyalw ays hun shey egbe iyaalaya mother e?

Damilohun now? Ode scammer. You go dey form. Person wey pass you don pass your entire generation b that

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Westernlove: 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
10BabyApple:

Damilohun now? Ode scammer. You go dey form. Person wey pass you don pass your entire generation b that

Aunty go dey use hin Alternate quote me lol grin You are not as wise as I thought lol.... grin Abi na part of the Almajiris wey you dey assist with Corona Stipend, Rice & Beans? Well Take my last Bleep for now and get out lol.....

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by 10BabyApple: 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
Westernlove:

Abi na part of the Almajiris wey you dey assist with Corona Stipend, Rice & Beans? ..
the frustration of your inability to hit it big time in life is making you generalize failure and begging. No one can beat you at that trade.

Although your path has already been stamped on foolery and being a pauper, it will do you much good not to reply me again.

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
We have discussed about that sister, thanks very much.

ifyalways:

I hope your wife is on family planning now. Embrace planned parenthood, its free at health centers across tje country
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
She dey hear. Thanks

MrToothBrush:
Great your wife for me op. She tried
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
Bros, why not take your anger with her to another thread...please i beg

Westernlove:

grin lol Audio minding business, Abi you don dig tire, You didn't see any Contacts or Account No lol grin. See her smiling like beta matured person. You and someone would have misunderstanding, then you will employ the mode of going on to dig someone's past on here. It took me a while before I understand how nairaland really works. I've been always laughing at you and making Jest of you ever since I created these accounts, You and I know the reason lol. I would have been roasted by now If not that I did the Needful. Ori e ti yi you madam Ify lol.....I still have In my mind my plans for you on here.. You can't just go scot free. You must feel It too lol....
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2020
Edakun, make una take una fight to elsewhere.

10BabyApple:

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Westernlove: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
safemywife:
Bros, why not take your anger with her to another thread...please i beg

Lol bros no Vex. I'm sorry this came up on your thread. I apologize okay. I pray you receive all the necessary assistance you need. Take care....

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Westernlove: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Meanwhile someone Is really In Sifia Pains because I Ignored the nonentity lol......Bros safemywife take good care of your family once again. I wish you all the best bruh....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ma'am Ifyalways / Do You Say “thank You” To Waiter/waitress When Served In A Restaurant? / My Neighbor Impregnated My Wife. Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.