Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Safe My Wife And My Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Safe My Wife And My Baby (5278 Views)

My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / My Baby's Transformation... / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by thorpido(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2020
safemywife:
Big Amen to your prayer. As for the bed scarcity at the general hospital, its not a new trick by the doctors there to refer patient to their private hospital. Thanks though

Most times,there is really no bed.You have no idea of the population in the city compared with available facilities.There are times patients have to be treated on the corridors.
Doctors and health workers are not perfect but you guys don't have an idea the enormous sacrifices many of them make.

4 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by craleonic: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Looks like a scam, smells like a scam.

Not even a single attempt at providing proof... not even pic, hospital receipt etc.

2 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
If you need any proof, WhatsApp i will provide for you. The name of the hospital is there check.

craleonic:
Looks like a scam, smells like a scam.

Not even a single attempt at providing proof... not even pic, hospital receipt etc.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by craleonic: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
safemywife:
If you need any proof, WhatsApp i will provide for you. The name of the hospital is there check.

Provide all your evidence here.

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
WWhatsApp me or you come to my house at Akinogun, Ipaja Lagos.

craleonic:

Provide all your evidence here.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Westernlove:

You didn't mention Ifyalways? She Is the Nairaland Chief Investigator of people who needs assistance. Be ready for scrutiny because she Is a big time nice rude and sadistic woman lol....
Really really? Back to minding my business that keeps me healthy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2020
safemywife:
WWhatsApp me or you come to my house at Akinogun, Ipaja Lagos.

In this Rona period, the person that wants to dash u money should come to Akinogun loun loun cheesy
I love this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2020
Madam Ify, welcome, as someone said you are the best person to confirm me. Akinogun maybe far but tell me where you want me to come. I can come anywhere in Lagos with my wife so far help is guarantee.

ifyalways:

In this Rona period, the person that wants to dash u money should come to Akinogun loun loun cheesy
I love this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by jenifer007: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
safemywife:
Madam Ify, welcome, as someone said you are the best person to confirm me. Akinogun maybe far but tell me where you want me to come. I can come anywhere in Lagos with my wife so far help is guarantee.

I don't think you are ready for people to help you on Nairaland....So many fake stories on a daily basis....Some good samarithans have given out money only to realise they were fake stories...Oga you need to provide enough evidence here...Telling people to come meet you at your place or you meeting with them anywhere just to proof a point means you are not ready to be assisted.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 1:06am On Apr 06, 2020
safemywife:

Guy, i dont want to meet you or anyone. Dey your dey abeg cheesy

You want to commute with a woman that allegedly just put to bed from Akinogun to wherever i am, as opposed to dropping the details here? Welldone sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Theconglomerate(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2020
ifyalways:

You want to commute with a woman that allegedly just put to bed from Akinogun to wherever i am, as opposed to dropping the details here? Welldone sir cheesy
Where you go since? undecided
This is nwanneni btw.
I been dey find you make you come dey with me this lockdown period ka anyi na gbalani grin grin
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2020
Theconglomerate:
Where you go since? undecided
This is nwanneni btw.
I been dey find you make you come dey with me this lockdown period ka anyi na gbalani grin grin
Isi adiro gi nma cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey Isolationship with my bobo. How far?
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Theconglomerate(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2020
ifyalways:

Isi adiro gi nma cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey Isolationship with my bobo. How far?
lol e mean ya?
I dey oo,Phc to be precise.
Na people like us them first relegate for business as they first shutdown nightlife and you know my business is nothing without nightlife.
So I just dey my dey and all my girls too dey lockdown for their various parent's houses. angry
Really bored and I dey regret why I no buy ps4 while I can angry angry
Which bobo be that kwa?

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2020
Theconglomerate:
lol e mean ya?
I dey oo,Phc to be precise.
Na people like us them first relegate for business as they first shutdown nightlife and you know my business is nothing without nightlife.
So I just dey my dey and all my girls too dey lockdown for their various parent's houses. angry
Really bored and I dey regret why I no buy ps4 while I can angry angry
Which bobo be that kwa?
This "kovik one nine" just ruined everyones plans. The recession that is coming afterwards lipsrsealed
So you couldnt capture any girl before the lockdown noteven a pay as you go? Anyway be grateful you have food and shelter over your head, the streets are bloody angry
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by Theconglomerate(m): 1:53am On Apr 06, 2020
ifyalways:

This "kovik one nine" just ruined everyones plans. The recession that is coming afterwards lipsrsealed
So you couldnt capture any girl before the lockdown noteven a pay as you go? Anyway be grateful you have food and shelter over your head, the streets are bloody angry
The recession will be loud and I don't foresee luxury goods and services picking up immediately after this impromptu break,which is a category I fall in unfortunately.
It will take a while honestly.I am slowly beginning to accept this year as a loss.
Russia and Saudi will also hold a meeting tomorrow mediated by the US on this oil price war thing.
If they come to a truce,then it means this whole naira depreciation weh men be dey count on fit also pass by undecided
CBN go start pump money into fx market as usual and fx price go come down.
If you get fx nne,you better dey at alert oo and ready to offload grin grin
Its gonna get real soon grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Madam, some said you are FBI of this forum and this is reason i mentioned my area. My phone number is there for you, check my status, add me for any question and i think seeing my wife, my mother and me will be better.

ifyalways:

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by roseb1(f): 7:23am On Apr 07, 2020
safemywife:
Madam, some said you are FBI of this forum and this is reason i mentioned my area. My phone number is there for you, check my status, add me for any question and i think seeing my wife, my mother and me will be better.

Oga u can start by posting hospital documents, receipt etc here in this forum. If u are expecting people to locate u or u locate them this period of Corona, my brother u dey waste ur time. Caveat. All this people wey dey create new Monika to request for help and calling themselves SILENT follower Una try well well. God is watching u people in 3D grin

3 Likes

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2020
My sister, Indeed God is watching everyone in more than 3D. If you follow this thread from the beginning, i stated the name of the first hospital which i believe anyone around can come to check. When we took here to Igando general hospital i updated and also to the private hospital where she later delivered. I posted everything here. My phone number is there, you're free to call, make WhatsApp video call with me to ask whatever you want to see and even where she was operated. I think this is better.

roseb1:
Oga u can start by posting hospital documents, receipt etc here in this forum. If u are expecting people to locate u or u locate them this period of Corona, my brother u dey waste ur time. Caveat. All this people wey dey create new Monika to request for help and calling themselves SILENT follower Una try well well. God is watching u people in 3D grin
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Dear all;

Please go to the first page and see the receipts and photo of my baby girl. To me, i think video call will clear any doubt but i guess everyone want to see receipt. Please i have updated it.

craleonic

ifyalways

jenifer007

roseb1

YOUNGELDER1

travelland

cococandy
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
RoyalBlak007

GboyegaD

Please i need your assistance.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by TokeableGod(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
safemywife:
RoyalBlak007

GboyegaD
m
Please i need your assistance.

Bros post evidence if you need any help I think you have all the recipt with you take pictures with her on the hospital bed try to confuse this people orelse OYO is your case

1 Like

Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by travelland(f): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
safemywife:
Dear all;

Please go to the first page and see the receipts and photo of my baby girl. To me, i think video call will clear any doubt but i guess everyone want to see receipt. Please i have updated it.

craleonic

ifyalways

jenifer007

roseb1

YOUNGELDER1

travelland

cococandy

To make this easier, ask a nurse to stand with you, wife and kid. Hold your voter's card or driving license and ask the nurse to hold the receipt and bill you need to pay. You can blurr her face out but pictures just be taken in the hospital, if you're still there. Expect a token from me afterwards. Good luck
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 12:49am On Apr 08, 2020
safemywife:
Dear all;

Please go to the first page and see the receipts and photo of my baby girl. To me, i think video call will clear any doubt but i guess everyone want to see receipt. Please i have
Ifyalways

Why did you pay 135K and 95K respectively on 23rd March?
Looking at the 3 receipts you paid over 250K. what was the reason you left the first hospital again
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by ifyalways(f): 12:54am On Apr 08, 2020
safemywife:
Good news; As many here suggested to take my darling wife to the General hospital ( Igando ), Lagos, when some of my friends arrived last night, they tried to talk to the doctor at Gowon Estate clinic and he said at this moment we will have to go to General hospital for many reasons, so we took her there. Getting there we were told to take her somewhere else reason is that there's no bed. No bed is available? My head flew away, we tried to beg them to reason our matter when a doctor there called us behind and directed us to his private clinic which the CS was done successfully. Baby and mama are alive. This man charge 150,000.00 which is 30,000.00 lesser to the previous hospital. The man was kind to safe alive with the deposit which i still need money to settle him and also to get drugs for both the mother and the baby. Thanks all for the prayer and concern.
He charged 150K.
Your first receipt says 50K deposit, 85K balance.
Your next receipts were 135 and 95K

i sha suck at maths undecided
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by roseb1(f): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Lol. Me sef saw the 3 receipts. tried doing simple arithmetic balance but the thing scatter my head. Op come explain this ur mathematics pls
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2020
Madam, hope you're good. First, i sincerely appreciate your time. Do you know it was when we got home that i notice the mistake in the second receipt. I would have hold it back yesterday but i wanted to come out clean. after paying the initial deposit of 50k, i again paid 45k which is i am supposed to balance 55k to sum it 150k but the doctor offered some discount and reason the 3rd receipt has 135k which the doctor himself issued the receipt. The joy that am able to get this money and get them out did not even give me sense to cross check and see the flaw on the second receipt. Please the hospital phone number is on the receipt also the receipt number, please you can call to confirm this. Thanks for your time and God bless you.

roseb1 please i have update.

ifyalways:

He charged 150K.
Your first receipt says 50K deposit, 85K balance.
Your next receipts were 135 and 95K

i sha suck at maths undecided
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Reason we left Gowon estate clinic is explained here before but will do again. Gowon estate clinic charged 180k and they want large amount as deposit before they could carried out the CS, so many suggested here that i should rush her down to general hospital, i replied that am waiting for some friends and when they came they also suggested general hospital. On getting to Igando general hospital we were told no bed available and a doctor suggested this hospital at Ayobo which we obliged to safe my wife and baby. This was the reason.

ifyalways:

Why did you pay 135K and 95K respectively on 23rd March?
Looking at the 3 receipts you paid over 250K. what was the reason you left the first hospital again
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Sister, we're no longer at the hospital. Now at home. Please call the doctor, or the hospital number on the receipt. I know nowadays it hard to trust anyone but am not here to take anyone as a fool. I am real and in need of help. Please help me.

travelland:

To make this easier, ask a nurse to stand with you, wife and kid. Hold your voter's card or driving license and ask the nurse to hold the receipt and bill you need to pay. You can blurr her face out but pictures just be taken in the hospital, if you're still there. Expect a token from me afterwards. Good luck
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 10:37am On Apr 08, 2020
I have done so. Check the 1st page.

TokeableGod:

Bros post evidence if you need any help I think you have all the recipt with you take pictures with her on the hospital bed try to confuse this people orelse OYO is your case
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by dobnina(f): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2020
In summary, you paid 135,000 and not 150,000.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by safemywife: 11:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Yes sir/ma, i paid 135,000

dobnina:
In summary, you paid 135,000 and not 150,000.
Re: Safe My Wife And My Baby by roseb1(f): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
safemywife:
Yes sir/ma, i paid 135,000

But u have already cleared the bill now and they've been discharged.. We Thank God for that. She's already safe. What else do u want again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will/Can A Feminist Make A Good And Wife Material? / HACK Your Pre-paid Meter Now / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.