Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (69345 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Fordzzy(m): 9:50am On Mar 17, 2020
He won't be missed if things go south...
We have Jim Iyke undecided undecided
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I'm sure he's lying
These globalist are playing with your intelligence

Why would he tell the world,
Is it for pity or what ?

Well I know none of the tribes of Israel will be infected

Exactly.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Toks2008(m): 10:18am On Mar 17, 2020
blazer90707:

Asin eh. We don't take things seriously till we lose someone close. Somebody even said he's lying. Ok let's assume he is lying sef at least it's educating people that race has nothing to do with Corona and also anybody can be infected, to think that he's not even showing symptoms yet

That is the point. He is trying to debunk the hoax that blacks are immuned.

I never believed in racial immunity but at least I know the prevalence of very low amongst the blacks.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Soulsymbol99: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmm so the virus em been dey wan get 4 Hobbs and Shaw na em d guy get 4 real life grin
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Gudiza(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
sexylassie2:
This thread shows that many ignorant people are living in this country.
Until your cities turn to Wuhan and your love ones especially your old mum and dad start dying before you start taking this serious.
Today, I saw a white man in the mall and I ran for my life. I didn't know what happened to me but I know I was paranoid. I ran away, ran to the packing lot, lock my self inside my car and started cleaning my hands, steer and dashboard.
After cleaning, if you see the way I speed home to have my bath.
After my bath, I called my mum and told her about my reaction today.
Paranoia is real.
Wow, so instead of being ignorant, we should rather be paranoid, psychotic and panicky like you. What if he said hi and winked, then sneezed in front of you? ok, have you stockpiled food in your bunker for next six (6) months?
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by sexylassie2(f): 6:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Gudiza:
Wow, so instead of being ignorant, we should rather be paranoid, psychotic and panicky like you. What if he said hi and winked, then sneezed in front of you? ok, have you stockpiled food in your bunker for next six (6) months?

It is better to be paranoid of something than to be ignorant

Been paranoid is a natural defence mechanism for human, it makes you get things in order.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by imagineheaven(m): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Most of these celebrities are misleading the world. They are controlled by the devil cos most sold their souls. More will claim to test positive just to cause more panic. Now this virus experiment is actually turning how they planned.. to cause panic that would make your immune system weak and then you get more vulnerable to the virus.
They have the cure.. Let them release it.
sometimes I even feel the numbers of deaths announced is way lower than the actual.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by NextD18: 7:36am On Mar 18, 2020
Lalas247:
We still love him grin shalom
cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by eyinjuege: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jakumo:

Don't let our man Boris Johnson hear that herd immunity might be the reason Africa is escaping the worst of this contagion thus far, because he might be inspired to go ahead, despite all warnings being sounded, to "herd" the British public towards a cliff edge.

I support the decision for everyone except the elderly and those with specific underlying health issues to be exposed to the virus.
When a vaccine is finally out, only these groups will be offered anyway, and perhaps those who work in the hospital.
The country cannot come to a standstill for this.
For how long do we expect no activity?
People are recovering from the disease, and doing so gallantly.
My opinion anyway.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Dirkcoyt: 4:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
ojigbijigbi:
All Na marketing strategy
bro called her just now she’s like oh who gave me number em she don’t do that etc . What’s the surest way??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere / Runtown & Fiancée, Adut Akech Loved Up As He Celebrates His 31st Birthday / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.