Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (69173 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by eyinjuege: 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jakumo:
Hopefully the infection of this famous black actor will end all that uninformed speculation that blacks may be genetically immune to the Corona virus.

The only thing saving Africa from the Corona virus thus far, has been the current seasonal heat wave.

Pray for hot weather in Africa, like you never prayed before.

To be honest, it's not convincing it's the heatwave.
Australia has also got the disease spreading and its summertime there now. Their heat is stronger than ours when push comes to shove. Heat that causes fires and spreads through the bushes
Perhaps we've all developed some type of herd immunity to it in Africa, because infectious disease has always generally been the problem of Africa.
Maybe most of us have been exposed to a similar virus at some point perhaps?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Adedapo57: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2020
peacettw:
Wow. This is really spreading fast. Makes me wonder if Trump is lying about his status

Modified
*Just went through Trump's current twitter feed and I couldn't help but observe that the general syntax has drastically changed. Someone else is handling his tweets and I wonder why?
Haa!!!!!! people
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by skyfather09(m): 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
slimthugchimee2:
Even the movie industries will not be spared
cry cry

By the way after so many tries, I finally got first to comment
cheesy cheesy
Buh cum oh, they said this virus is fatal, yet non of this high ranking folks gree die, I no understand this virus I swear

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Chimezirim121: 10:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Chai. This is just bad, who next? Paul McCartney? Please get well. Scientists find the cure quickly. Good luck to you all.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by BrutusOj(m): 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Emmy9ite02:
Covid-19 is not a death sentence.. Stop all the unnecessary panic

See how calm the tweet sounds.
I got to know that the so called Corona virus disease is just like normal catarrh, cough we have here almost all the time with sore throat, sneezing, head ache. Oyibo blood too weak to fight against disease joor..see how they are dieing anyhow like chicken.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Illusioneffect(m): 10:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
ContractKiller:
angry

Look at that gold digger Somalian bitch he married. I won't be surprised if she's not secretly hoping for his death so she can inherit his wealth. Evil animal.
ahn ahn....na WA oo is it ur war?
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by chosenwan1(m): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
don't mind him, help me ask him why he went for solo testing
IeatPussy:
You tested positive and your wife is still romantically beside you shocked. Abi una wan test positive together and get isolated together while enjoying each other in isolation.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by chosenwan1(m): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself, what about India? Qatar? Try again
Jakumo:
Hopefully the infection of this famous black actor will end all that uninformed speculation that blacks may be genetically immune to the Corona virus.

The only thing saving Africa from the Corona virus thus far, has been the current seasonal heat wave.

Pray for hot weather in Africa, like you never prayed before.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by MrCaesar: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Bring him to Nigeria, we have the cure.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by lepasharon(f): 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
FrLukas:

Yeah. I used to make the same mistake too cos he doesn't speak with an English accent.

He does have the accent, what are you on about?

Ppl in Nigeria dont know know Jack about foreign accents

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Dominatrix(f): 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerians need to be very careful... At this time.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Origin(f): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
Many scientists claim the virus had actually been around for a while, people were not tested and did not know they had it.

Yes many people already have it, many will survive it and many will not.

Americans are concerned that the rich and famous have access to testing while many apparently sick people cannot get access to testing or healthcare facilities.....

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
cococandy:
Many of us on this thread might already have it and not have symptoms.

I recently travelled outside USA on vacation and I work in critical care. But they are not testing anyone who doesn’t have symptoms or has been exposed to someone known to be positive for Covid-19. So there you have it. Massive spreading going on without check.
Even Donald Trump possibly has it.

God forbid for the US President and every household in Nigeria

Haven’t travelled for for 2 years need to know when the outbreak started
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by sexylassie2(f): 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
This thread shows that many ignorant people are living in this country.

Until your cities turn to Wuhan and your love ones especially your old mum and dad start dying before you start taking this serious.

Today, I saw a white man in the mall and I ran for my life. I didn't know what happened to me but I know I was paranoid. I ran away, ran to the packing lot, lock my self inside my car and started cleaning my hands, steer and dashboard.

After cleaning, if you see the way I speed home to have my bath.

After my bath, I called my mum and told her about my reaction today.

Paranoia is real.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by willyjacs(m): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I'm sure he's lying
These globalist are playing with your intelligence

Why would he tell the world,
Is it for pity or what ?

Well I know none of the tribes of Israel will be infected
how are u sure he's lying
Is he above infection
He's using ur intelligence to get what?
Money or fame that he already has?
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by kellyjc(m): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Please help 0.3.1.8.71.24.38 gtb thanks
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by GoldHorse(m): 4:15am On Mar 17, 2020
peacettw:
Wow. This is really spreading fast. Makes me wonder if Trump is lying about his status

Modified
*Just went through Trump's current twitter feed and I couldn't help but observe that the general syntax has drastically changed. Someone else is handling his tweets and I wonder why?

Make Trump no get am o...... D "messing" and ridicule no go get mate!!!
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Qoko: 5:15am On Mar 17, 2020
Get well soon England RMD
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 17, 2020
lepasharon:

He does have the accent, what are you on about?

Ppl in Nigeria dont know know Jack about foreign accents

Pele o, madam professor on Foreign accents. tongue

*Modified

You are right he does have the accent. I just saw the video posted. I guess he suppresses the accent in movies.

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2020
eyinjuege:

To be honest, it's not convincing it's the heatwave.
Australia has also got the disease spreading and its summertime there now. Their heat is stronger than ours when push comes to shove. Heat that causes fires and spreads through the bushes
Perhaps we've all developed some type of herd immunity to it in Africa, because infectious disease has always generally been the problem of Africa.
Maybe most of us have been exposed to a similar virus at some point perhaps?

Don't let our man Boris Johnson hear that herd immunity might be the reason Africa is escaping the worst of this contagion thus far, because he might be inspired to go ahead, despite all warnings being sounded, to "herd" the British public towards a cliff edge.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by LamelNarek: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Pele o, madam professor on Foreign accents. tongue

*Modified

You are right he does have the accent. I just saw the video posted. I guess he suppresses the accent in movies.
[/s]
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by OmoOduduwa01: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Who also noticed that this Coronavirus affects mostly public figures?
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by jiireley(f): 7:31am On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I'm sure he's lying
These globalist are playing with your intelligence

Why would he tell the world,
Is it for pity or what ?

means he won't be appearing in movies for a while and he's also a dj. elba won't be that senseless to make clout of a deadly disease �

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Ynkcares4all: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Corona virus is real.pls take good care of yourself. Idris get well soon.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by blazer90707: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2020
chosenwan1:
don't mind him, help me ask him why he went for solo testing
That is because it's safe to assume that she already has it. So there's no point of keeping a distance from him and taking all those precautions. They have been in close contact and he tested positive what does that tell you
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by blazer90707: 8:12am On Mar 17, 2020
sexylassie2:
This thread shows that many ignorant people are living in this country.

Until your cities turn to Wuhan and your love ones especially your old mum and dad start dying before you start taking this serious.

Today, I saw a white man in the mall and I ran for my life. I didn't know what happened to me but I know I was paranoid. I ran away, ran to the packing lot, lock my self inside my car and started cleaning my hands, steel and dashboard.

After cleaning, if you see the way I speed home to have my bath.

After my bath, I called my mum and told her about my reaction today.

Paranoia is real.
Asin eh. We don't take things seriously till we lose someone close. Somebody even said he's lying. Ok let's assume he is lying sef at least it's educating people that race has nothing to do with Corona and also anybody can be infected, to think that he's not even showing symptoms yet
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by chosenwan1(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2020
Now put yourself in their shoes, would you just assume with something as dangerous as this? Seriously
blazer90707:

That is because it's safe to assume that she already has it. So there's no point of keeping a distance from him and taking all those precautions. They have been in close contact and he tested positive what does that tell you
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by JastSiryin(m): 8:19am On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I'm sure he's lying These globalist are playing with your intelligence
Why would he tell the world, Is it for pity or what ?
Stop smoking weed bruh grin
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by blazer90707: 8:52am On Mar 17, 2020
chosenwan1:
Now put yourself in their shoes, would you just assume with something as dangerous as this? Seriously
Yes because it's highly contagious. So if I have been spending time with you and u tested positive, best believe that I also have it. BTW it's possible they didn't want to disclose her status, just his but if you study and understand the trend with covid-19 you would see that it's more than a 50% chance that she is already Infected.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by FASH23(m): 9:26am On Mar 17, 2020
SaintHilary:
Assuming this Covid19 Is serious in Nigeria, our celebrities will use it to trend undecided

Someone like Nkechi Blessing will be like..

CoronaVirus Alert! I'll be back bigger and better. What can't kill me will only make me stronger

Bobrisky...

Shame to all my haterzzzzz, I'll be flying to Dubai to treat this Corona Virus shi I got recently..and I'll be back to give you haterzz hot hot #IamBobrisky #SlayCoronaQueen

Davido...

just got a $1.5M CoronaVirus customized hand sanitizer from IceBox ATL!! Fvck y'all broke bitches!!!!

I tire for dis country sef. #GetWellSoonIdris
grin ya crazy � �
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by xcelentattitude(m): 9:40am On Mar 17, 2020
GOD IS GREAT!

Corona virus has now proven to be the common factor between the small and the great.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.