Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,676 members, 7,955,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) (69343 Views)

Coronavirus: Sabrina Dhowre Elba Tests Positive After Being With Idris Elba / Princess Shyngle And Idris Elba Hang Out Together (PHOTO / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by MzTunechi(f): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mehn!
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Yankee101: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
No symptoms

Black Genes

Na God
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
SaintHilary:
Assuming this Covid19 Is serious in Nigeria, our celebrities will use it to trend undecided

Someone like Nkechi Blessing will be like..

CoronaVirus Alert! I'll be back bigger and better. What can't kill me will only make me stronger

Bobrisky...

Shame to all my haterzzzzz, I'll be flying to Dubai to treat this Corona Virus shi I got recently..and I'll be back to give you haterzz hot hot #IamBobrisky #SlayCoronaQueen

Davido...

just got a $1.5M CoronaVirus customized hand sanitizer from IceBox ATL!! Fvck y'all broke bitches!!!!

I tire for dis country sef. #GetWellSoonIdris

What about tonto dikeh

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Ishitinyourlife: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
ishitinyourmouf:
u will die before end of april. i knew it
Stop quoting people that are richer than your whole generation put together,birds of the same feather flocks together

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by xreal: 8:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Commander?

You will be OK.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Moniccar: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
This corona virus na rich people virus angry
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Joystark(f): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ah No o

Please get well soon.
Please.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by fancifulasuquo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
Graduates of MICROBIOLOGY that are supposed to be making research on this CoronaVirus are now tailors/makeup artists�
Drop��‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by gbagyiza: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I'm sure he's lying
These globalist are playing with your intelligence

Why would he tell the world,
Is it for pity or what?

Well I know none of the tribes of Israel will be infected

I think civilized world n their people are open-minded, they don't stigmatize n they will not allow others to contact, reason they do come out to say their status. But Africans especially Nigerians will like to hide their status for the public n even vow to share it around with the thought that i won't be the only one to die.

3 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by wink2015(m): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Elba go and eat plenty of eba.

The coronavirus will disappear.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Idris Elba? FFS
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
PreciousDev:

Hope you are not high on drugs?
Why are you talking to me like that?, do i look like God your maker?
You better knee down where ever you are and ask / pray to him to give you answer.

Bleep him or her! God, ffck you wherever you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by gift2xl: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Congratulations bro it's not easy, I know the feeling's right now.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Dangrace01: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jakumo:
Hopefully the infection of this famous black actor will end all that uninformed speculation that blacks may be genetically immune to the Corona virus.

The only thing saving Africa from the Corona virus thus far, has been the current seasonal heat wave.

Pray for hot weather in Africa, like you never prayed before.

Or it is just a setup to show the world that blacks are not immune to the virus.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Yoighaman(m): 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Emmy9ite02:
Covid-19 is not a death sentence.. Stop all the unnecessary panic

See how calm the tweet sounds.

Exactly my thoughts and what I've been saying. The Chelsea and Arsenal cases confirmed it, the press releases were made with so much calm and assurances that the players and other affected persons would soon return to work. So, why the panic?

2 Likes

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
paix:
Where be HERE?

Accra.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by makydebbie(f): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
FrLukas:

Be safe dear.

Lots of water, and always use your hand sanitizer.

Thanks dear I will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Blazingphoenix:
I wish him/her a peaceful rest in the bosom of the lord grin

Shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by masseratti: 9:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
SaintHilary:
Assuming this Covid19 Is serious in Nigeria, our celebrities will use it to trend undecided

CoronaVirus Alert! I'll be back bigger and better. What can't kill me will only make me stronger

Bobrisky...

Shame to all my haterzzzzz, I'll be flying to Dubai to treat this Corona Virus shi I got recently..and I'll be back to give you haterzz hot hot #IamBobrisky #SlayCoronaQueen

Davido...

just got a $1.5M CoronaVirus customized hand sanitizer from IceBox ATL!! Fvck y'all broke bitches!!!!

pls don't stop... U can still do alot more of them naija celebs..
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by paix(m): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Accra.
please, observe caution.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by makydebbie(f): 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
paix:
please, observe caution.
Sure I will, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
He will survive dis.. It majorly kills elderly and already medically unfit pple.
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Bashnigga(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
SaintHilary:

Bobrisky...

Davido...

Wa gbayi
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Shut the fvck up.
Ok baby kiss
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by Kaybaba5(m): 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Get well soon
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by LamelNarek: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Yeah. I used to make the same mistake too cos he doesn't speak with an English accent.
[/s]
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by LamelNarek: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Be safe dear.

Lots of water, and always use your hand sanitizer.
[/s]
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by ishitinyourmouf: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:

Stop quoting people that are poorer than your dog
thunder will fire your mama toto u no wan come meet me again ma use your head to appease this my baba
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Get well soon brother Elba
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by sisisioge: 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Jisos! Baby boy! You will be fine baby...you must be fine!
Re: Idris Elba Tests Positive For Coronavirus (video) by FRANK7890: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2020
see blew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss K Bare Butt In See-Through Skirt At 'Compatible' Movie Premiere / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Replies Bobrisky: 'Bleaching Has Turned You To A Pig'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.