Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? (700 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by anslemarinze52(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mine was at a party........she came with my guy girlfriend.
Saw an opportunity to talk to her and then boom we exchanged numbers
2-3 days of formal introduction, we're already in a relationship.

Share yours
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
I met her in the city of wuhan in china 2 months ago.
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by anslemarinze52(m): 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
BlueDomera:
Lol......Corona never come out then na
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by konkonbilo(m): 8:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
anslemarinze52:

Lol......Corona never come out then na
see you sad Corona wey Don dey since December 2019.why you think say dem name am COVID 19

2 Likes

Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by donbachi(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
crusade ground.
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by Freestainworld(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
we met by fire by force.
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by JAOS(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2020
still searching kiss

1 Like

Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by Randy100: 6:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Ex lover- I met my babymama at fast food joint and paid for her food.
Current lover- Where I taught biology in Jamb lesson centre.

1 Like

Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by biobash(m): 9:29am On Mar 17, 2020
BlueDomera:

HUST campus ko? abi Gangu road 5 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 18, 2020
It might sound crazy

But .....

I met her

In

My

Head

She's the other me......

She tried friend zoning me but she gave in to love shocked shocked shocked
Re: How/where Did You Meet Your Current Love?? by Starboytwo(m): 1:22am On Mar 18, 2020
I knock him little brother for head, he go call him aunty?

Aunty self come say Dem no dey knock am for head, na so I smile open teeth grin aunty self come dey look somehow...

Oga wey I knock for head con dey look two of uslikw wahrah...

I saw them 2 days later, and I gave him another knock, this time we all laughed and the rest is as you guessed

(1) (Reply)

Hear What These Ladies Had To Say About Rape / Finally She Is Not Pregnant. / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed [watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.