Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) (69602 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

His career tanked after the divorce. I dont see any resurrection anytime soon.

A woman whom God gave you to take care of should not be discarded or treated badly. As a man, you are the captain of your home and a woman will follow a captain who knows his compass.

If you handle your wife badly, God is under no obligation to handle your matter differently.

Richdad

To start with, though I'm not too keen Nigerian actors/actresses, at least I've heard of Osas Ighodaro, but not this man. Secondly for a man that was said to have been a husband to have shot this kind of video for public consumption, shows his very low self esteem and acute inferiority complex. What's he trying to prove ? For whom and to whom ?
Jeez, what a loser he is

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tmb78:
Guy,imagine o.
See the person saying someone's skin is black and dirty.
As if he is better looking than toolz.
Some people and inferiority complex sha
You shouldn't take conquered slaves seriously. You see deep down, he hates himself & his skin & will do ANYTHING for massa's approval.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by CSTR2: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Osas was a goddess that year.

This idiot drained her, turned her to "after one", and dumped her for the next best thing.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
nanakgh:
Who has also noticed that when most Nigerians say a woman is clean, they mostly mean 'light skinned'.

Someone actually said on page 1 this woman is a 'cleaner' and 'better' version of Toolz yet the only difference between these equally thick women is nothing but skin complexion.

The stench of self hate oozing mostly from the men of the 'giant of Africa' can be so strong at times.
A popular phrase used by the igbo people of nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by CSTR2: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
But make we talk true, the babe tight
She fine scatter.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by chrizzyace: 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

His career tanked after the divorce. I dont see any resurrection anytime soon.

A woman whom God gave you to take care of should not be discarded or treated badly. As a man, you are the captain of your home and a woman will follow a captain who knows his compass.

If you handle your wife badly, God is under no obligation to handle your matter differently.

Richdad

Correct talk my brother
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
Mrnairalandd:

Just shut your mouth!

Are you married?

You think men don’t want to take care of their wives...

Go and get married, come back in 5years and tell me how pleasant it’s after 5years. Mumu man!

The gentleman has moved on...

It’s time men begin to take care of themselves and let the women do the same.

I hate it when sissy men or boy like this come online and begin to bash innocent men for moving on after divorce but shower women with praises as soon as the woman start dating after divorce.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by AfroKnight: 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Always go for an upgrade. Always!

A king!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
skyfather09:
I, skyfather is fvcked?
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
skyfather09:
I, skyfather, I am a dense muhfuckker, even my family combine... how has my English help m. I am a dolt!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
godkiller:
Funny enough that's my imaginary ex, Marvelous Ojimba
I will call her Angel.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Kingkezie: 2:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Because people will do whatever makes them happy. If living ours privately gives us joy, we should do so. But we shouldn't castigate people living theirs the way they enjoy.

ABSOLUTE CORRECT

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
skyfather09:
you dense muhfuckker... how has you English help ya. you dolt!

Skyfather?

More like an underworldrat!!! grin grin

It pained u well well... wink
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 2:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Kekereekun123:
this is a lesson to all ladies who thing they can do any how. na loneliness and misery go kill una. 9ice former wife still dey lament while oga nice don married like 3 times more enjoying prime toto. Kings lets not hesitate to teach women who be boss

The same Nice that went to prostrate for his ex wife and publicly tendered an apology to her?
Very funny.
Nice is still looking for love, and we hope his 3rd or is it 4th marriage lasts this time around.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Myself2:

To start with, though I'm not too keen Nigerian actors/actresses, at least I've heard of Osas Ighodaro, but not this man. Secondly for a man that was said to have been a husband to have shot this kind of video for public consumption, shows his very low self esteem and acute inferiority complex. What's he trying to prove ? For whom and to whom ?
Jeez, what a loser he is

If he is a loser for showing off his gf, what do we call you, a hater? Or a premium lòser!!!
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stevecovey:

You shouldn't take conquered slaves seriously. You see deep down, he hates himself & his skin & will do ANYTHING for massa's approval.
That guy is more handsome than both of u combined...

Fact

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
CSTR2:
Osas was a goddess that year.

This idiot drained her, turned her to "after one", and dumped her for the next best thing.

shocked shocked
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
luminouz:

That guy is more handsome than both of u combined...

Fact
lolz, ode.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Stevecovey:

lolz, ode.

grin
I wager that you're very jealous of his handsomeness!!

Dont attack his physicality, that guy beats the looks rap
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
luminouz:

grin
I wager that you're very jealous of his handsomeness!!

Dont attack his physicality, that guy beats the looks rap
oh dear.
grin

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by CSTR2: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
This is what happens when ladies are obsessed with tall dark and handsome.

na very few like us get sense. The vast majority of TDH are hopeless.

Replacing you will not be a problem for TDH.

1 Like

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by CSTR2: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
If you marry TDH, become a prayer warrior.

Because no be only you get eyes.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
She has to be an American citizen, gbenro like American citizens. Lol
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Zoroaster: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
He went for a hotter babe than osas.. Bad guy
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmmmm.

Fastest finger get the car at subsidy rate.....

Land cruiser 2018 model upgrade to 2020 model for 45m

For more info. Email ijeybest8@gmail.com
Or call 09093609072

1 Share

Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by godkiller(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by godkiller(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=DenreleDave post=87520082][/quote]

Who be this?

You did well sad
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by LadySarah: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Angelfrost:

Real Kings treat women like queens and royalty...

Your post is unnecessarily chauvinistic, sexist, and myopic!!!.. Sit your ass down and take notes about what real life is all about.

You have time. Tbh, you might be talking to a 15 yr old writing Jamb this week.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by cooldude62(m): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
This girl is using this guy to get to the guy that will pay her bills.
They'd be done as soon as real guy shows up.
Simple.
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) by izubext007: 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
The letter would be better than the former

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash / Coronavirus: Tonto Dikeh Shares Free Face Masks, Sanitizers, Hand Gloves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.