Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do You Think She Loves Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Loves Me? (1182 Views)

What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Loves Me? by leeroywill: 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2007
i've been seeing this girl for like 2yrs now and things have been pretty smooth for us even though we've had our bad times too.recently though,she started acting strange.she dont discuss with me like we normally do,she doesnt call me and she doesnt even let me touch her and the most annoying part is dat when i ask her wats wrong she says she's fine.its like shes somebody else now.can u imagine dat we can stay with each other thru the nite and we wouldnt even be able to talk to each other not to talk of me touching her.anyway i tried enduring it for a while and i just couldnt so i decided not to go see or even call her but to my suprise its been like 3 weeks now and shes not even bothered about it.she has not even as much as flashed me.well people,i need your advice.wat do i do?cus as far as am concerned,i think SHE HATES ME!!!
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by suly(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2007
my dear, i think the issue on ground is not about hatred, but the fact is dat ur baby has found a new catch! i think u shouldnt disturb urself much. just stay calm and with time if she is urs den she'w come back 2 begu!!
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Harieth2: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Exacly,i also thnk d same way.I mean ur chic has got a nu catch n she
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by ibrahiem(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2007
u know,shit happens.she doesn't deserve u.she ain't worth being wit u bt like any other person,u just have 2 tyke it da way it comes cus u also invited it.u saw it coming bt u decided 2 continue cus u were infatuated,it was an illusion,an imagination ma guy.get someone who really deserves u n this tyme give em hell angry angry,
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by mamaput(f): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2007
Nawa for all of you, Is love by force.
If she dose not love him anymore must there alway be a reason.?
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by yara(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2007
@poster
This story is confusing, at first you were dating her for 2yrs and she stop calling you and later she doesn't allow you to touch her.
Well, i must tell you from my own innermost thinking about this, she is no more yours and you better let another gal come into your life bcuz she doesn't disserves you as they said here.
You look for another gal that’s finer than her then let her see you with her and she will bow and become jealous and if she bring her yansh come you know what to do now i don’t need to tell you my brother.
(You are what you drink)
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Kinkinatus(m): 12:42am On Dec 17, 2009
Keep walking brotha, when a woman is that dis-interested in you, it could mean that it is highly likely that she has found someone more interesting. You did not say if you tried to reach out to her after your 3 week sojourn in the land of loneliness. Obviously, the new person she may be with has an x factor which is attracting her much more. You could swallow your pride and go and talk to her directly to see what is happening, but be prepared to be shut out and beaten down, and end up walking away a loser. Even if she has not got a new guy, it is clear that she currently has the psychological advantage over you. In this type of face off/face down situation, sometimes the first person to capitulate loses big time. If you have friends in her area, try to find out discreetly what she is up to, that way you don't lose face. If you just walked away from her earlier, then keep walking and find yourself a new babe.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by Magz(m): 2:33am On Dec 17, 2009
This is just like cancer. If you figure out what's going on early enough (like now), then you can possibly do something about it. Stay and wait, and the heartbreak may be even worse.

Love is dynamic, not static. What that means is simple that people, and their hearts, change.

Sorry bro, .
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by henryhemon(m): 6:02am On Dec 17, 2009
@magz,u got it wrong on luv being dynamic n changing.true luv nvr dies just that sometimes we mistake lust 4 luv.@poster, I guess she isn't getting wat she was getting at start of the relationship n someone else is giving it to her.she nvr truly luv u at first walk bro.
Re: Do You Think She Loves Me? by MoneyRule(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2009
Who do you guyz keep rising up all dese dead threads??
This thread was started june 2007(2 yrs +)! This guy(op) might've dumped d chic,dated anoda 1, dumped her and dated anoda 1. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Can You Differentiate Between Love And Infactuation ? / Is It Official Even Without Verbal Commitment / Is Once A Cheater Really Always A Cheater? Or Does Situation Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.