Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" (520 Views)

Pandemonium As Chinese Woman Vomits In Immigration Office / DELSUTH Doctor Leaves Woman In Theater, Refers Her To His Private Clinic / Trending: We Were Forced To Create The Hiv Virus As A Secret Weapon To Wipe Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Millz404(m): 1:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Corona Virus first started in China spreading to other parts of the world. In a tweet, trump referred to the virus as "Chinese Virus" which didn't go down well with some.

Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Millz404(m): 1:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Replies

Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:05am On Mar 17, 2020
this insensitive hillbilly again talking nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2020
That makes HIV, American Virus.

A divided planet can not even stand united against interplanetary enemy.

How do we know this virus is not an off-planet wetware?
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Even if trump's brain was removed, I assure you, with his empty head alone, him still wise pass that man called buhari..
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
this insensitive hillbilly again talking nonsense...

What then will you say about the mistake of a president that we have in Nigeria?
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:

What then will you say about the mistake of a president that we have in Nigeria?

what mistake exactly are you talking about?
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:28am On Mar 17, 2020
Vortex369:
That makes HIV, American Virus.

A divided planet can not even stand united against interplanetary enemy.

How do we know this virus is not an off-planet wetware?

that virus is lab created, and certainly has nothing to do with bat BS...
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by PlayerMeji: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Americans overstretching their freedom to expression.

Is it not a Chinese virus?

A larger percentage of the American population is hypocrite. They really do not like the Chinese yet they hate Donald trump who expressly express that latent opinion.
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what mistake exactly are you talking about?
Use your Google since u don't know...
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Felixamos:
Use your Google since u don't know...

i was hoping you would tell us all what YOU believe are mistakes from Nigerian Presido....
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Nobody: 2:00am On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i was hoping you would tell us all what YOU believe are mistakes from Nigerian Presido....

Where I want start from and where I want end? I no get that strength oh! Guy e too many... Not just mistakes oh! But incompetences..

Unless you are part of those that call "a spade, a candy", you shouldn't have even asked me that question..

Just so it dosen't look like a mere allegation,

No 1. Is sending our judicial system to the grave..
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by internationalman(m): 2:05am On Mar 17, 2020
Chinese virus is a befitting name if you ask me..

What's corona virus; did they even know the name before it existed or what
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by blackboy(m): 2:07am On Mar 17, 2020
What is it before? He lie? Ppl want hypocrites as leaders. Pretends to love all and be for all but really hates some and be for part
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by cRobo: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2020
How is he wrong?

I won't say a word
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by ibkayee(f): 2:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Even though I don't care about the prejudice Chinese/Asian people are currently facing to be honest, you'd expect the president to exercise some level of diplomacy but who's surprised.
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by etrange: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2020
Before ya'll start attacking him, please, know that this is obviously his way of responding to those Chinese guys insinuating that American soldiers brought the virus to China.

Though I think he should have ignored them since it wasn't an official statement from the Chinese government.

1 Like

Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by Mariangeles(f): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2020
etrange:
Before ya'll start attacking him, please, know that this is obviously his way of responding to those Chinese guys insinuating that American soldiers brought the virus to China.

Though I think he should have ignored them since it wasn't an official statement from the Chinese government.

I agree.
Re: Trump Refers To Corona Virus As "Chinese Virus" by nijabazaar: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2020
I wish one can build underground vaults like this

A time will come when apocalyptic settings caused by this virus will force one to live underground.

Imagine hordes of cannibals running around because there's no more food, no farming activity as a result of covid19

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari:NCDC "Does Not Provide Personal Information On Cases Of Coronavirus" / Coronavirus Abuja Lockdown: Share Pictures / Hepatitis B Treatment With Just Natural Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.