Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State (9227 Views)

Reno Omokri Shades Slay Queens Using Late Maryam Babangida's Photos / Funsho Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi Pre-Wedding Pictures / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Perkins2018: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

President Buhari Your Excellency Sir,

Please investigate this woman, Mrs. Alaakiinjale, and once it is determined that her previous career as a street hair dresser could NOT amass sufficient financial clout to legitimately qualify her as an oil block owner, then confiscate and nationalize ALL oil exploration equipment and allocations traceable to this woman, and all her criminal associates.

The wealth recovered from this single woman alone, will wipe out Nigerias trade deficit overnight.

Do the right thing El Presidente. Arrest Alakija and her gang of treasury looters, NOW !

You should have wrote gej your hero. Her grandchildren will inherit her oil blocks. Your forefathers should have had foresight. You wouldn’t have been hating today.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by slimfit1(m): 9:52am On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

The woman's earlier career as a hairdresser is significant, because she opened her yansh for the then president to nak like a village dog, and, in exchange for that smelly experience, this woman was simply allocated multi-million dollar oil drilling fields in the Niger Delta, which in a just country, would be confiscated, and returned to government ownership that would benefit the entire nation, and not one greedy woman who traded sex for national property.

You are a bad hater look how we do it here.

She needs to evangelise with our money by giving it back to us abeg Jakumo this is how to hate be realistic with it. If she slept with IBB Mariam would have finished her so be realistic.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Perkins2018:

You should have wrote gej your hero. Her grandchildren will inherit her oil blocks. Your forefathers should have had foresight. You wouldn’t have been hating today.

But but but I ENJOY fear and loathing. Ranting is GOOD for the soul, and that is why I rant for money, as a career than puts connoisseur-grade buds in my vaporizer apparatus, and food on my table.

Are you trying to deprive me of my right to despise anyone I like ? I know you won't want to hear from my legal team about these disparaging comments being made about me in this public forum, so let me just add that I have accepted your regretful apology in advance.

I revile people online, therefore I exist. Take it like that and call me back in the morning to report on your progress towards enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2020
kiss

3 Likes

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
Perkins2018:

Don't ever campaign for these people because they are from your tribe or religion.
They don't know u exist at all.
U finish making noise, u go and hustle while they fly private jets and make more alignments to favour themselves and their groups.

U guys should always have this at the back of your mind.
They don't care about you.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 10:03am On Mar 17, 2020
sassysure:

Forget what u saw on internet.
(That oil block and some others didn't pass through bidding. IBB dashed out oil blocks to his croonies and his wife got her own share and gave out to her friends.)
And she wasn't ibb mistress.
She and the late wife were five and six.
Another lady( a tailor, not a fashion designer was given one oil block too but she rejected it. A costly mistake according to her but she used the opportunity of knowing Mrs babangida and her circle of friends to expand her coast and that of her family)
Would have mentioned a popular name in her family.
She and Mrs abacha are still very close till date and I have accompanied her to one of her parties albeit unwillingly.

Her album is littered with Mrs abacha, late Mrs babangida and alakija photos with their circle of friends even Buhari.
All started from dudan barrack.

If u knew what these people are did and are still doing to Nigeria, u will never support any of them.

The sole reason Jonathan was removed in office was because he was bent on taking over all the private oil blocks and give the bidding right to states. I'm telling you this as an insider.

When the rich congregate, u hear what u are not supposed to hear especially when someone is tipsy.
Enough said.

You are a gentleman and a scholar sir. I commot my cap for you witi respect.

Upon how dem no like to hear true word, na so you dey take true word dey NAK dem for head, gbosaa ! gbosaa !

Carry dey go. We dey ya back like how tortoise hin house dey follow am for back, kuleee.

Who no know go know. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Skinnienigga(m): 10:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

You no talk lie at all my broda.

If to say dem tell me to nak buffalo for inside bush sef, to take collect oil block, walahi I go do am sotay the buffalo go dey halla, dey cry mooooooooo, dey fight gbudu-gbudu, dey broke timber, untiriiii I go by force complete my assignment, and collet my ting.

Lmaoooo

3 chilled bottles for you my guy!

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Perkins2018: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2020
sassysure:

Don't ever campaign for these people because they are from your tribe or religion.
They don't know u exist at all.
U finish making noise, u go and hustle while they fly private jets and make more alignments to favour themselves and their groups.

U guys should always have this at the back of your mind.
They don't care about you.

But you hating people because they are not from your tribe puts food in your pocket?

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2020
9jahotblog:
hmm O'deep.

Yes boss...
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On Mar 17, 2020
sassysure:

Forget what u saw on internet.
(That oil block and some others didn't pass through bidding. IBB dashed out oil blocks to his croonies and his wife got her own share and gave out to her friends.)
And she wasn't ibb mistress.
She and the late wife were five and six.
Another lady( a tailor, not a fashion designer was given one oil block too but she rejected it. A costly mistake according to her but she used the opportunity of knowing Mrs babangida and her circle of friends to expand her coast and that of her family)
Would have mentioned a popular name in her family.
She and Mrs abacha are still very close till date and I have accompanied her to one of her parties albeit unwillingly.

Her album is littered with Mrs abacha, late Mrs babangida and alakija photos with their circle of friends even Buhari.
All started from dudan barrack.

If u knew what these people are did and are still doing to Nigeria, u will never support any of them.

The sole reason Jonathan was removed in office was because he was bent on taking over all the private oil blocks and give the bidding right to states. I'm telling you this as an insider.

When the rich congregate, u hear what u are not supposed to hear especially when someone is tipsy.
Enough said.

You are not an insider.
You are just like other beer parlor gossipers.
Your words are not evidence, they are just your words.
If you are privileged to information as you claimed, you won't be
talking about someone being dashed an oil well.

Every single road constructed by government in Nigeria are done by "cronies".
Strangers are never awarded contracts.
Yet, I have yet to see anyone open multiple threads to cry about it.
Alakija's sins was that she is a woman and her oil block turned out successful.

Your stories don't follow.
Why will your mysterious lady reject the oil block when she is "dashed"?
What does she has to lose?
Unless she is insane, no one will reject a free gift with huge potential.

GEJ?
Oh, the saintly GEJ who didn't care about how the petroleum ministry was mismanaged
by Diezani suddenly developed love for states and wants to give them oil wells.
You can tell that to the kids.
Danjuma's oil wells are under threat even though GEJ is not in power.

GEJ is no different from others before him. He wanted to retrieve oil wells for his own "cronies".

3 Likes

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2020
Yea I will preach too when I get VERY rich

wouldn't want more people knowing what I know

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Flakkygees(f): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Well finish 2 bedroom flat for sale in Lekki Lagos

TITTLE :C of O
PRICE:35M

UNQUE ADVANTAGES
VAT is paid already
Legal documents is settled
change of ownership is the only documentation required

FEATURES
Fully fitted kitchen
spacious room
24 hours electricity
serene and secured environment
round the clock security

For enquires :09045294210

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2020
Johnnyessence:
she bid for it and she was favored.

Now tho the man above might be lying, there's no way u can believe the 'bid for it' narrative.

There are hefty capital requirements and operational histories and capacities needed for qualification even for shallow water exploration.

That's why even established companies like Perenco of France were denied blocs here in Naija.

Some popular examples of indigenous bloc holders like Chief Fajemirokun, Abiola, Chief Amachree, Adenuga etc were ppl with operational competencies.

This case does stand out as since u can always excuse capital requirements for indigenous players, it's rather unusual that somebody with a decent printing press and tailoring business would be bestowed a deepwater oil field... even IOCs get denied those acreages with all their billions of dollars and petro tech.

Wrong to call her names, but there's no question about "earning" the acreage. That doesbt make any sense. Just straight up nepotism/paddy-paddy.

That being said, I could understand your distaste at that comment.

3 Likes

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Johnnyessence(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2020
Dasuks:

Now tho the man above might be lying, there's no way u can believe the 'bid for it' narrative.

There are hefty capital requirements and operational histories and capacities needed for qualification even for shallow water exploration.

That's why even established companies like Perenco of France were denied blocs here in Naija. D??

Some popular examples of indigenous bloc holders like Chief Fajemirokun, Abiola, Chief Amachree, Adenuga etc were ppl with operational competencies.

This case does stand out as since u can always excuse capital requirements for indigenous players, it's rather unusual that somebody with a decent printing press and tailoring business would be bestowed a deepwater oil field... even IOCs get denied those acreages with all their billions of dollars and petro tech.

Wrong to call her names, but there's no question about "earning" the acreage. That doesbt make any sense. Just straight up nepotism/paddy-paddy.

That being said, I could understand your distaste at that comment.
abeg free her
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Johnnyessence(m): 11:22am On Mar 17, 2020
Perkins2018:

You should know since you lived with them.
Nope
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Johnnyessence:
abeg free her

Ah bros ofc. I no hold anybody abeg.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Dasuks:

Ah bros ofc. I no hold anybody abeg.
toor
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

The woman's earlier career as a hairdresser is significant, because she opened her yansh for the then president to nak like a village dog, and, in exchange for that smelly experience, this woman was simply allocated multi-million dollar oil drilling fields in the Niger Delta, which in a just country, would be confiscated, and returned to government ownership that would benefit the entire nation, and not one greedy woman who traded sex for national property.
you that your mama did not open her yansh for the president to knack, where has that gotten you and your family?
At least she is the richest woman in the world

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by hargbolahan01: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

Mrs. Alaakiinjale's source of overnight wealth is very well known to those in the know, if you know what I mean, and if you don't then welcome to Nigerian nepotism, where the more you look, the less you see, yet the closer you are to the head honcho, the richer you get, real fast.

Yes sir, Mrs. Alaakiinjale was in fact the hairdresser to Mariam Banangida, who soon caught the roving eye of Mariam's husband, then President Ibrahim Babangida, till date Nigeria's wealthiest looter of public funds, whose vast business and oil refining empire now spans Africa and the Middle East.

In short, Mrs. Alaakiinjale and President Babangida were soon playing hide-the-weasel, whenever the First Lady was off shopping for gold and diamond trinkets in Dubai or Harrods. That adulterous relationship between President Babangida and his wife's hairdresser, set the stage for the transfer of multi-BILLION dollar oil fields, and oil drilling concessions, DIRECTLY to the hairdresser/hooker Mrs. Alaakiinjale, a barely literate street hair dresser prior to finding herself in the presidential villa, within rooster-gobbling range of the most powerful man in the land, at the time.

Never in the history of the human race, have so many people been deprived of so much national wealth for so many decades, all to purchase drilling rights for ONE MAN, to dip his twitchy little maggot into the rank, moldy, fish-flavored yansh of a street hairdresser. There is no historical parallel to this particular crime, anywhere on Planet Earth, to the best of my knowledge.
with all this you just type...she is already a successful business woman and billionaire and this properganda won't bring her down...she has a billionaire dollar company that empolys many Nigerians and she pays royalties and tax to fund the govt and has never been accuse or convicted of any fraud or crime and she contributes her own quarter to the country development...all the facts that she is barely literate and hairdresser is just a superstory
many other IOC that got drilling lincence too did they use their pussy too?

and besides is a law that says illetrate should not get Rich or use opportunity when they get one

instead of you write about her life for other people to learn and also improve your life to create a better country but you find Joy in hating
do you think many successful people in the world hates other billionaire before they are one
they learnt and work so hard not just waste their on hating someone just because she is not from their tribe

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
hargbolahan01:
with all this you just type...she is already a successful business woman and billionaire and this properganda won't bring her down...she has a billionaire dollar company that empolys many Nigerians and she pays royalties and tax to fund the govt and has never been accuse or convicted of any fraud or crime and she contributes her own quarter to the country development...all the facts that she is barely literate and hairdresser is just a superstory
many other IOC that got drilling lincence too did they use their pussy too?

and besides is a law that says illetrate should not get Rich or use opportunity when they get one

instead of you write about her life for other people to learn and also improve your life to create a better country but you find Joy in hating
do you think many successful people in the world hates other billionaire before they are one
they learnt and work so hard not just waste their on hating someone just because she is not from their tribe

The village headmaster that approved the issuance of your primary school completion certificate, should be be arrested and interrogated by the police, for allowing you to become a primary school graduate who feels free to participate in online discussion forums. In a fair world, your wanton massacre of the English Language would qualify you for at least 6 months in jail with hard labor.

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by hargbolahan01: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

The village headmaster that approved the issuance of your primary school completion certificate, should be be arrested and interrogated by the police, for allowing you to become a primary school graduate who feels free to participate in online discussion forums. In a fair world, your wanton massacre of the English Language would qualify you for at least 6 months in jail with hard labor.
why don't you make senses out of what I just typed than crying English up and down

this shows you have no evidence about the woman but just ordinary hating either she has wrong you in anyway before or she is not from your tribe

and I won't be surprised because that's how they program you to always hate other tribe who are doing great and blame them for your mistakes

mumu people

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Xisnin:

You are not an insider.
You are just like other beer parlor gossipers.
Your words are not evidence, they are just your words.
If you are privileged to information as you claimed, you won't be
talking about someone being dashed an oil well.

Every single road constructed by government in Nigeria are done by "cronies".
Strangers are never awarded contracts.
Yet, I have yet to see anyone open multiple threads to cry about it.
Alakija's sins was that she is a woman and her oil block turned out successful.

Your stories don't follow.
Why will your mysterious lady reject the oil block when she is "dashed"?
What does she has to lose?
Unless she is insane, no one will reject a free gift with huge potential.

GEJ?
Oh, the saintly GEJ who didn't care about how the petroleum ministry was mismanaged
by Diezani suddenly developed love for states and wants to give them oil wells.
You can tell that to the kids.
Danjuma's oil wells are under threat even though GEJ is not in power.

GEJ is no different from others before him. He wanted to retrieve oil wells for his own "cronies".
At least u agreed with me the oil blocs were given to cronies grin
Nothing else to add.

Nothing tribalistic about my submission cos that's what raises most of u guys blood pressure.

And I didn't call Jonathan a saint.
I don't hold brief to any Nigerian politician but yes, that was what was on the pipeline before he was voted out.

Lots of people come here and drop info carelessly.
Until u know who, u will dismiss that info carelessly too.
Who cares?
Not me at all cheesy
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Perkins2018:

But you hating people because they are not from your tribe puts food in your pocket?
Did u see tribe in my post?
Grow up and stop throwing tantrums.
The same politicians u guys are defending because of tribes don't are the ones having parties together irrespective of tribes? cheesy
Acquiring companies and establishing partnerships, marriage etc to make them stronger?
Do they know u?
They will sit down and concord what to tell you so u will kill yourselves over them like most of u do here or dash you bone to chew.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

And yeah, u don't put food in the pocket.
Go and hustle.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by osax4pal: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Since you have being having sex what has being your benefit
Jakumo:

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
osax4pal:
Since you have being having sex what has being your benefit

Haba Chairman ! You dey ask me to explain why man pikin too like to dey shook konji, and press yansh ?

Ok, I dey come o. I go soon explain am for you. Wait me for there.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by dionma: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
After collecting an oil block.

Deceiving people with evangelizing. If you know you are sincerely born again, surrender the oil block that you illegally and immorally obtained from the government. It is called restitution.

After all, Jesus said it will easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Jakumo(m): 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
dionma:
After collecting an oil block.

Deceiving people with evangelizing. If you know you are sincerely born again, surrender the oil block that you illegally and immorally obtained from the government. It is called restitution.

After all, Jesus said it will easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the kingdom of heaven.

The woman is an intelligent criminal who understands that the typical Nigerian is very easily deceived by anyone claiming to be devoutly religious, even if that person happens to be one of the primary reasons that Africa's most populous nation continues to lose vast amounts of its oil wealth to parasitic embezzlers in government positions.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by 9jahotblog: 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jakumo:

The woman is an intelligent criminal who understands that the typical Nigerian is very easily deceived by anyone claiming to be devoutly religious, even if that person happens to be one of the primary reasons that Africa's most populous nation continues to lose vast amounts of its oil wealth to parasitic embezzlers in government positions.
hmm
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by delpee(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
It’s funny the way people like to call her a former hairdresser. It’s a wonder how educated minds can’t take the trouble to read her biography before making dubious claims.

In summary, she’s from a rich and privileged background. She schooled abroad as a young child and later trained as a secretary in the UK. She was a banker for many years before she became a fashion designer which she’s still known for. Yes, she was a friend to Maryam Babangida like many others in the days of Better Life for Women. If she made good use of her opportunity unlike many men who sold their oil blocks or did nothing with it, I say tuale to her. An Amazon who is using her wealth to make an impact on many lives. God bless her much more.

2 Likes

Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by 9jahotblog: 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
delpee:
It’s funny the way people like to call her a former hairdresser. It’s a wonder how educated minds can’t take the trouble to read her biography before making dubious claims.

In summary, she’s from a rich and privileged background. She schooled abroad as a young child and later trained as a secretary in the UK. She was a banker for many years before she became a fashion designer which she’s still known for. Yes, she was a friend to Maryam Babangida like many others in the days of Better Life for Women. If she made good use of her opportunity unlike many men who sold their oil blocks or did nothing with it, I say tuale to her. An Amazon who is using her wealth to make an impact on many lives. God bless her much more.
but she was once hair dresser before.
Re: Funsho Alakija:Former Hairdresser To Maryam Babangida Evangelized In Lagos State by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
sassysure:

At least u agreed with me the oil blocs were given to cronies grin
Nothing else to add.

Nothing tribalistic about my submission cos that's what raises most of u guys blood pressure.

And I didn't call Jonathan a saint.
I don't hold brief to any Nigerian politician but yes, that was what was on the pipeline before he was voted out.

Lots of people come here and drop info carelessly.
Until u know who, u will dismiss that info carelessly too.
Who cares?
Not me at all cheesy

Info are useful but gossips are not.
Danjuma got his oil blocks via connection but people don't
mention it every time his name come up in the news.
But somehow, IBB has to be mentioned always in Alakija's case as if
it is the secret to the universe.

You might think I am a GEJ hater, but you are wrong.
GEJ's petroleum ministry was an utter failure.
Despite huge revenue, he couldn't complete just one monumental project
to his name.

But you are telling me he suddenly woke up close to the end of his tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget / The Butchers Of Nigeria - Wole Soyinka / Ijaw-Graduates Give Chevron A 7-day Ultimatum On Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.