Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget (9185 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Mfetenang: 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

120 Likes 26 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Softmirror: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin

4 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by OsunOriginal: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the South South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should show them that we are a different people and we are not interested in their problems. Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

I'm with you on this bro!

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
And you are boasting? You think will ever support you again?
Ogo go ro drinkers...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by DadaHammed: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:

Ekpeitit you are a Tinubu urchin using fake identity. Stop deceiving yourself, even your fellow thiefnubi urchins know this.. You are not from Akwacross.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by maybet081: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Some months ago,I warned the South East not to depend on the Sout seeh South to win the 2023 presidential election because I noticed that their entire calculation was all about winning 90% of votes in the South East and South South. I found it laughable that SE people are always trying to attach to us forcefully when it should be obvious to them that we do not trust them. The defeat of the Labour Party in my state Akwa Ibom,Rivers State and others should

show them that we are a different people and

we are not interested in their problems.
Hopefully this stupid attachment by force will stop from now on.

Bros obi cleared all those states it was rigged.

Just stop

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by KingKO22: 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let's see how the attachment by force will react

They done collect wotowoto now

Where is that useless Sabinu and upcoming P-square 🤣🤣😂

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by highchief1: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
maybet081:

Just stop
the one una win na free and fair the one when dem win una na rigging.how old are u bros?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by stanluiz(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Taught him a lesson by how ?

He win Edo, Delta, and cross river. If not for Wike wuruwuru. He would have won Rivers State.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by MuchAdo: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Piiggiiddioots NEVER learn! cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Bestmanfornow: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Obi won SS with wide margin, PDP governors use State INEC Chairmen to manipulate Akwa Ibom results,same with Rivers and Bayelsa, South-south came out in mass to support Obi, the charades will not work except you guys want the country to burn down, its not possible

37 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by mimima(f): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bros calm down, LP won all the ss states ..

Are you not seeing all the mago mago ..

Mutilated and tipexed results everywhere...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Throwback: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
Ogo go ro drinkers...

Atleast you can now speak to them in the derogatory manner your truly regard them.

You have freed your chest from the burden of deceitful alliance, so breathe easy now.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by LocalStandard1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
The reason why Igbos are hated and maltreated this way in this administration is cause they stood by Goodluck Jonathan till the very end. They defended and forth for him even at their expense and safety.

I don't know if you're really from the SS but your tears are coming soon, no be Yorubas you wan side?

Atleast now a new dawn is formed in Nigerian politics between them and the Christian North. I have learned something in Nigeria, the last people you should laugh at are the Igbos. Beat them down a hundred times and they will rise a hundred and one times and keep moving forward.

That why I admire them, that's what I learn from them. They're fearless!

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Throwback: 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Obi won SS with wide margin, PDP governors use State INEC Chairmen to manipulate Akwa Ibom ,same with Rivers and Bayelsa, South-south came out in mass to support Obi, the charades will not work except you guys want the country to burn down, its not possible

Burn down your own village first.

We will come pay you condolence visit at the IDP camp.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by brain54(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
Lol at not interested in their problems…

This is logical….

Profound!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by DMerciful(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dont be mischievous, these rigged results will not stand
Mfetenang:

7 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by NwaIdeato: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Brainless rubbish, Obi won Edo and is leading in Delta and Bayelsa with Rivers still up in the air, so where's this daft rant coming from? we now have new allies among our Northern Christian brethren and that's more than enough, the greatest mistake Igbos did was supporting a dunce like Jonathan whose incompetence is the reason for Buhari and APC today, but lessons have been learned, Obi is now an emerging political force, and in due time you lots will beg to align with him when another round of APC disaster hits you like a brickwall...una think say na only Igbos go suffer am? 🤡

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
There is nothing good about Obi na.. a total failure.

Had it been it was Soludo, I'm sure even Northerners will support him, not this repackaged failed governor.. The Igbos have shown how tribalistic they are, it means they can support a goat over Yoruba candidate on the polls.

Na Tinubu cause am sha.. E for no reach this stage if to say the man hear word then when Yorubas were warning him.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by aariwa(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
maybet081:

Just stop
don’t mind the idiots calling the massively rigged charade an election

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Bestmanfornow: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
See the real result from Oyigbo the love the shown Obi and you guys think you can subvert people mandate in his base

They changed Obi large margin to where APC didn't see 5%

Oyigbo

Obi got 22K+

Tinubu got 2k+

8 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Bestmanfornow: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Burn down your own village first.

We will come pay you condolence visit at the IDP camp.
INEC has suspended the result and called all party agents to come forward with their results for amendments, we are watching

3 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by AmehTsaev: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:
There is nothing good about Obi na.. a total failure.

Had it been it was Soludo, I'm sure even Northerners will support him, not this repackage failed governor.. The Igbos have shown how tribalistic they are, it means they can support a goat over Yoruba candidate on the polls.

Na Tinubu cause am sha.. E for no resch this stage if to say the man hear word then when Yorubas were warning him.
The same repackaged failure that bitch slapped your druggie in Lagos? you might have to start getting used to your new Jagaban of Lagos.

While at it, the real failure here is Tinubu who lost two of his home states to opposition, if not for massive rigging and the Northern APC tax votes, this election has really exposed the hype that he is.

10 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:
You are happy APC is having their way by rigging it out

?? That is the kind of country you want for your unborn children??

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
samsononyilo:
Ogo go ro drinkers...
We don't need your useless support... cannibals

9 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by flokii: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

The same repackaged failure that bitch slapped your druggie in Lagos? you might have to start getting used to your new Jagaban of Lagos.

While at it, the real failure here is Tinubu who lost two of his home states to opposition, if not for massive rigging and the Northern APC tax votes, this election has really exposed the hype that he is.

No be you I blame but the unfortunate Yoruba men chooking their preeks inside Igbo women t0t0 to produce omo ales like Marcaroni..

F0ols don't even know they are the losers.. Presidency is sealed for Tinubu and nothing for your repackaged fraud. He'll still go back to becoming nobody and I can knock his head anytime I sight him in Lagos.

Why Falz the fo0lish guy no go Kano go do EndSars see if him no go die there.. Na the Yorubas wey join you destroy Lagos still join your evil agenda against Yorubas I blame.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by BlaqFaze: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
NwaIdeato:
Brainless rubbish, Obi won Edo and is leading in Delta and Bayelsa with Rivers still up in the air, so where's this daft rant coming from? we now have new allies among our Northern Christian brethren and that's more than enough, the greatest mistake Igbos did was supporting a dunce like Jonathan whose incompetence is the reason for Buhari and APC today, but lessons have been learned, Obi is now an emerging political force, and in due time you lots will beg to align with him when another round of APC disaster hits you like a brickwall...una think say na only Igbos go suffer am? 🤡
Lol... that was our Lp was leading in Akwa Ibom...why is Rivers up in the air? grin i taught Lp was winning massively in Rivers.

The nonsense Obi momentum will die a natural death before 4 years

7 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Hopium: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy

Hopium:
Werey!

The Cows in the north are your allies? if not for the muslim-muslim ticket of Asiwaju, no one would have voted for your stupid ass in the north.

Cows can never be friends with humans cheesy Let APC field a balanced ticket tomorrow, they won't vote for you idiots. Everyone repel you guys. Nobody want to associate with una. Your SS brother don't like. You're on your own in Nigeria. The nonsense una try voting 100% to Obi in SE is your undoing. No one will ever trust you with power again. Eyes of the Northern Christians too done open to see you people for who you are.

You guys are dead politically patapata. Today was your funeral. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by Hopium: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
flokii:

No be you I blame but the unfortunate Yoruba men chooking their preeks inside Igbo women t0t0 to produce omo ales like Marcaroni..

F0ols don't even know they are the loser.. Presidency is sealed for Tinubu and nothing for your repackaged fraud.

Why Falz the fo0lish no go Kano go do EndSars see if him no go die there.. Na the Yorubas wey join you destroy Lagos still join your evil agenda against Yorubas I blame.

So Macaroni mum na igbo?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by samsononyilo(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlaqFaze:
We don't need your useless support... cannibals

They supported Goodluck Jonathan, this is how you pay them back? SMH

3 Likes

Re: South South Taught Obi A Lesson He Will Never Forget by gidgiddy: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mfetenang:

Let me try and understand this. You have a big problem with Igbos attaching themselves to the so called 'South South'?

But you have absolutely no problem attaching your self to Bini, Ijaw, Urohbo, Itsekiri, Ejagham, and several other trbes you know nothing about, in the name of 'South South?

You are here talking about Peter Obi who is winning in places like Lagos, Platue, Benue etc

Do you think in the next 200 years , anyone from your tribe can win any of these places, talkless of being a nattional political figure, unless Igbos support that person?

Be there looking for who you will teach lesson

grin grin grin

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Or MEGA Party: Which One Will You Go For? With Reason / Please What's The Meaning Of Osibanjo? / Buhari’s Aides Frustrating Dialogue With Militants – Bayelsa Elders For Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.