Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (62498 Views)

Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jaykay33:
I know this man real life, I have been with him several time's, he is a very jovial person

How will you not be jovial when you have 58 wives competing for your attention?

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by frozen70(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:

You know nothing.

Mr knowledge
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by mechanics(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
God is also angry with him.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Bob57: 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
Angelfrost:
58 wives??! King of Satan??!... How many of Liar Mohammed individuals do we even have in this country??!... See lie!!! grin
Lol... laugh no go kill me here, it’s true bro I know him very well
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

He has over 200 children, built a primary and secondary school in his compound where his children attend.

If he sees any female he likes whether married or not, he uses charm on the woman.

The next thing the woman packs all her bags and move into his house whether you are married or not

Most of his wives are married women with kids for their husbands
shut up!
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by sofiscatedmoron: 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:
The real reason is so he can easily use any of the children or wives for ritual or test charms. If you know, you know.
That is mostly done in Yoruba land aka skull things
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by sofiscatedmoron: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Imarnuel08:
With this kind of UGLY face, he's supposed to have like 998 wives because of the number insults he would have received.
When u get to his age. You cant loom good like him
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

When u get to his age. You cant loom good like him

When I get to his age I won't marry 58 wives either
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by DModeCntStopMe: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ogademo1:
shut up!

Who is this one again?

It's obvious you skipped your covid 19 vaccine
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by bizhop01: 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
This man alone own 58 pussy
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Angelfrost(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Bob57:

Lol... laugh no go kill me here, it’s true bro I know him very well

58 wives under what roof sir??! Abi he get estate ni??!
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by ThatFairGuy: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Igbo amaka cheesy
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by yomi007k(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
The problem here is the women that choose to marry him.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by degamemaster(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol, I guess the book of Revelation is meant for Jehovah witness only
grin grin grin
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by ipswitch: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Which kind man be this sef? To marry two wives even is like operating a mental home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by wasi9ice: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
But l pity most women o,
Some of them must have rejected good men in the name of choice or selections and ended up with this man just to manage live

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Dalby(m): 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
You actually have a long way to go...
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by edward1106(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Omnivalent:
58 wives?
don't be shocked bro, the kids born to him by these wives are his guinea pigs and white rats used for testing newly manufactured charms.
and i believe that more than 60% of his wives got married to him because he kills atleast a fowl or goat everyday.
lol, you don't know these native doctors... thats how they trap these young village girls.

Not bcus of he kills fowl or goat, he charms them.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Fortyinaminute(m): 10:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Oyindamolah post=87519214]RESPECT YOUR ELDERS & THEIR EXPERIENCE

A farmer rears 25young hens and one old cock
He feels that the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young cock from the market

[Old cock to Young cock]
Old cock: Welcome to join me, we...

we will work together towards productivity

Young cock: What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old & you should be retired.

Old cock: Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young cock: No!! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old cock: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition and if I win, you shall allow me to have one hen and if I lose, you will have
all.

Young cock: OKKK..
What kind of competition?

Old cock: 50 meters run. From here to that tree. But due to my age.

I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young cock: No problem! We will compete tomorrow morning.

[In the morning]

The Young cock allows the Old cock to start off & when the Old cock crosses the 10 meters mark the Young cock chases him with all his might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock's back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly..."BANG"!!!

Before he could overtake the old cock, he was shot dead by the farmer who cursed angrily

"Hell! What kind of world are we living in. This is the 5th GAY cock I've bought this week"[/

May wisdom never be far from us]
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by gwama: 10:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Really, this man look like Satan
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by RussellRutherfo: 1:12am On Mar 18, 2020
YorubaKinging:
King of Satan
I will have to agree with you on the following points

God is far away from us because of our sins
Even though we go to church yet the sins multiplies

False prophets always claim they hear from God but they are speaking thier own thoughts

But in this end time...God has chosen some 144000 only from the Tribes of israel
They will show forth his praise

Tony Morris will be welcoming them with 12 bottles of expensive whisky at Beth-Sarim.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Obason22(m): 4:32am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
Igbo Herbalist in Enugu with 58 wives?

Yet in the land of acclaimed Christian majority

Impossible , this news must be from Lagos express media
Not media bro, he is from Enugu Ezike in Igbo Eze north, he had about 36 wifes then I was kid but now 58. But one thing abt him is that he does not stop any of his son or daughter from practising religious of their choice.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by faithfull18(f): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Lol grin who are the women who married him, that's what I want to know.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by rhames(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2020
dietola01:

https://punchng.com/enugu-herbalist-gives-reasons-for-marrying-58-wives/

Teacher : describe this picture in one word
Student : Lunatic

Teacher: Another option
Student;. Joblessness.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Who is this one again?

It's obvious you skipped your covid 19 vaccine
you are the one typing from where you have been isolated because you Don't know the man op is talking about.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by farem: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
"On how he provides for his large family, Odo said God did not make mistakes by giving him many children as He provides for all His creatures" .

Most stupid question!
Instead, why don't you ask him how many of his children are now lawyers, doctors, successful business persons, educationists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Love Should Be[photo] / Zimbabwean Woman Married To Another Woman For 3 Years Just Found Out (pic) / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.