Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,496 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (62672 Views)

Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by BlissB(f): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Na jazz this guy take day marry wife

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by otabaotaba: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
King of Satan and he is living in that kind of shanty mood house, go to the water world and see how large Satan is living there
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by KingWarri: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Just imagine mortal rating himself among immortals. He should just keep deceiving himself and other gullible ones.

Don't mind him... He is looking weak already. Even sayan has rejected him.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
El oh El.. this is the craziest excuse I have heard the whole of this year

Well, for your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
farous:

If you are a woman,better reserve this your comment and dont ever try go near this man,otherwise you will become his wife without know how it happened. So you are telling me that for a man to have 58 wives including graduates and he has control of all of them ,that those wives fall in love with him naturally?.You think its ordinary. Its only him that know the kind of powerful juju he use to get them and they lose their senses. The world is mysterious. dont ever try or any of your relations whether graduates or PHD holders and nomatter how beautiful they are go near to him,the rest will be story. Even at 58 wives,there is no type of lady that if this man wan to grab and add again as wives that he wont do. He know what he is using to get them

which control, since they are insulting him left right center? this man must be using money to attract all these lost women.... we all know that money is a powerful aphrodisiac.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by KingWarri: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
longetivity:
igbo amaka

grin

Our ibo blodas

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by sugarboy212(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blame him not but the women who knows him for who he is, but still accepts to marry him. Probably he uses jazz on them.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by OlawaleBammie: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
dont b surprised that people insulting the man here are jambites who just did their exams recently waiting for results
they have nt experienced life at its full strength

we saw one in the morninggrin
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
BlissB:
Na jazz this guy take say marry wife
Forget no b jass na attitude
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Udoskybest: 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
The real Satan right now grin grin

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by fx45(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrJah:
He's from my community and I can tell you that he has more 80 wives. His compound is more like an estate. 50 percent of his wives are graduates.
He definitely uses juju to marry them. No sane young woman with education will find herself in the bed of that old diabolic fraudster

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
He is high wink
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by highbee02: 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
when some parents would not even allow their daughter to be a second wife. No b ordinary eye he take marry them.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by nelcliff(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:
The real reason is so he can easily use any of the children or wives for ritual or test charms. If you know, you know.

I swear you wise.. Burst what I wanted to comment on..
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Jaykay33(m): 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
I know this man real life, I have been with him several time's, he is a very jovial person
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by blueAgent(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Useless man
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by klax(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2020
@ the bold
The herbalist, who hails from Aji in the Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State,

Pls can some read the bolded and repeat which state does this clown came from

This is why I kept telling people tribalism and name calling is a shame. No tribe is a saint but only my own tribe always claimed saint too perfect humans and when I tried to tell them no that is not the way to go they called me Afonja or Aboki now 58 wives to one bitch in Enugu now all "Ye Mr saint" defend these pls

If this fool is from Ijebu Ode or Shaki or Benin or Ishan by now hell will let loose this thread will be in page 100 fill with all kinds of abuse and insult hurl at these people. To my people yoruba, edo, hausa always got it wrong only them are alway right.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by delishpot: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
He no want talk true.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by dahnimoh(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
Oga herbalist, I guess you dey smoke join.

I am trying to monitor you

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by chumakk: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol �. All of them must be uneducated.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by chatinent: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
frozen70:

He can never use his own children to taste the efficacy of his charm, never
You know nothing.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
You are wrong.....God has never and will never abandoned humanity,there was a time man thought out of his naivety that God has abandoned him,then he showed man the greatest love of all time by giving him the greatest gift of all time(His son).......it is only the weight of sin in a man's heart that makes him to always think that God can abandoned him......but the good news is that,such feelings are lies from the pit of hell......My God is ever ready to welcome any repentant sinner.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by degamemaster(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:
Igbo Herbalist in Enugu with 58 wives?

Yet in the land of acclaimed Christian majority

Impossible , this news must be from Lagos express media

On your attempt to ridicule the great IGBO people, you ended up exposing your ignorant and disgracing your poverty stricken lineage.
In all the stories you've probably heard about the Igbos, didn't you hear any word like "predominantly" or "majority" ? Shouldn't that have informed your dull brains that even though the great IGBO people are predominantly or majority Jewdo-Christians, surely, there are a few traditionalists and Muslims people there?
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by degamemaster(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
YorubaKinging:
King of Satan
I will have to agree with you on the following points

God is far away from us because of our sins
Even though we go to church yet the sins multiplies

False prophets always claim they hear from God but they are speaking thier own thoughts

But in this end time...God has chosen some 144000 only from the Tribes of israel
They will show forth his praise

Jehova witness spotted. grin grin grin
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
enugu men hard o, 58 wives hmm.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Whyzaid(f): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Waoh! See how rich and comfortable he is
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by YorubaKinging: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol, I guess the book of Revelation is meant for Jehovah witness only
degamemaster:

Jehova witness spotted. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by ramaju: 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:
The real reason is so he can easily use any of the children or wives for ritual or test charms. If you know, you know.
Ones close to him knows.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Dollabiz: 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by deavicky(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
I think I should go back and apologise to my uncle for Insulting him because took in another wife.
UNCLE SHOULD INCASE UR HAVE ACCOUNT WITH NAIRALAND, I AM SORRY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.