Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (62480 Views)

Teenager Insults Me, Was My Reaction Logical ? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Fisher007: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol he needs help.

Although he was right about out of 20 men death , 5 is natural and the rest is because of you know what. Most men at old age die when the real female nature appears at grey age. A life of thinking and depression. The only person they think they could really on will now insult and add salt to their injuries.

Out of all his nonsense there were a few sense in it. I can't wait to see the old age of my fellow brothers when the reality sets in .

Hmm hmm .
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
wouldnt it be just easier to get rid of the demon who insulted him?!?!?!!
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by majamajic(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Eze Ekwensu !!

King satan

He has power !
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by DropsMic(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Just imagine mortal rating himself among immortals..

And you know this how?
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Buarol: 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
wouldnt it be just easier to get rid of the demon who insulted him?!?!?!!
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Realdeals(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
“If there are 20 dead men in Nigeria, for instance, only five of them die naturally. The other 15 deaths are caused by heartbreaks and bad attitudes of their wives. That is why I marry anytime a woman insults me.”
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Righteousness89(m): 1:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
These are the very last days...

Ordinary mere man calls himself Satan..
Compares GOD ALMIGHTY with Demonic beings( queen of ocean) ..

Check yourself people, stay Ready..

JESUS is COMING!!
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by longetivity(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
igbo amaka

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by MrJah(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
He's from my community and I can tell you that he has more 80 wives. His compound is more like an estate. 50 percent of his wives are graduates.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Inhabitable1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:
Igbo Herbalist in Enugu with 58 wives?

Yet in the land of acclaimed Christian majority

Impossible , this news must be from Lagos express media

Old foo.........

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Inhabitable1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

Jihadist no dey take eye sight christians why?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by millionboi2: 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrJah:
He's from my community and I can tell you that he has more 80 wives. His compound is more like an estate. 50 percent of his wives are graduates.
he uses charm to marry Dem right?

2 Likes

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by mkoabiola: 1:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
His weak point is "insult"

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by DaddyRochie1642: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:
The real reason is so he can easily use any of the children or wives for ritual or test charms. If you know, you know.

I Don't Know grin grin
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrJah:
I heard most of his children are educated?
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by ClassicMan202(m): 1:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
helinues:

You should be older than this B.S... Oops, sorry, I accorded you too much respect.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by lucky4west: 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
repent or perish....confused man...once had a man like that in my village.......married plenty wives, lots of kids and grand kids, used alot for rituals and renewing of his powers
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by DModeCntStopMe: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

He has over 200 children, built a primary and secondary school in his compound where his children attend.

If he sees any female he likes whether married or not, he uses charm on the woman.

The next thing the woman packs all her bags and move into his house whether you are married or not

Most of his wives are married women with kids for their husbands

4 Likes

Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by armadeo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
So after 18 wives 40 other women look this man come marry am join.

I have nothing to say.
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Angelfrost(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
58 wives??! King of Satan??!... How many of Liar Mohammed individuals do we even have in this country??!... See lie!!! grin
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by frozen70(f): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:
The real reason is so he can easily use any of the children or wives for ritual or test charms. If you know, you know.

He can never use his own children to taste the efficacy of his charm, never
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by frozen70(f): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
Those women he claims are the ones who are stranded and goes to him for one charm
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by AmeLonRo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
donbachi:
Him use charm marry dis women.

Apparently
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Jude82: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Govt shout have him arrested!!!
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by HalleHayes: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
Make Satan catch you first
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by farous(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
iammo:
cool

Only 58 mscheeew!!!

they need to insult him some more

If you are a woman,better reserve this your comment and dont ever try go near this man,otherwise you will become his wife without know how it happened. So you are telling me that for a man to have 58 wives including graduates and he has control of all of them ,that those wives fall in love with him naturally?.You think its ordinary. Its only him that know the kind of powerful juju he use to get them and they lose their senses. The world is mysterious. dont ever try or any of your relations whether graduates or PHD holders and nomatter how beautiful they are go near to him,the rest will be story. Even at 58 wives,there is no type of lady that if this man wan to grab and add again as wives that he wont do. He know what he is using to get them
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by Bigleaf1006: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Make the elder use d petrol and come tell us the experience cheesy
Oyindamolah:
RESPECT YOUR ELDERS & THEIR EXPERIENCE

A farmer rears 25young hens and one old cock
He feels that the old cock could no longer handle his job efficiently, the farmer bought one young cock from the market

[Old cock to Young cock]
Old cock: Welcome to join me, we...

we will work together towards productivity

Young cock: What do you mean? As far as I know, you are old & you should be retired.

Old cock: Young boy, there are 25 hens here, can't I help you with some?

Young cock: No!! Not even one, all of them will be mine.

Old cock: In this case, I shall challenge you to a competition and if I win, you shall allow me to have one hen and if I lose, you will have
all.

Young cock: OKKK..
What kind of competition?

Old cock: 50 meters run. From here to that tree. But due to my age.

I hope you allow me to start off the first 10 meters.

Young cock: No problem! We will compete tomorrow morning.

[In the morning]

The Young cock allows the Old cock to start off & when the Old cock crosses the 10 meters mark the Young cock chases him with all his might.

Soon enough, he was behind the Old cock's back in a matter of seconds.

Suddenly..."BANG"!!!

Before he could overtake the old cock, he was shot dead by the farmer who cursed angrily

"Hell! What kind of world are we living in. This is the 5th GAY cock I've bought this week"
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by judedwriter(m): 2:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
shocked

Wonders,
as they say,
will never end...
Re: Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me by centilad(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How Love Should Be[photo] / Ugandan Man Marries 3 Women At Once, 2 Of Them Are Sisters (Photo) / Mother Of Two Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.