Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Fashola Breakdancing (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Breakdancing (pics) (9127 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 8:23am On Dec 24, 2010

[b]
Fashola Fetes Children At End Of Year Party, Warns Parents To Be Vigilant

Dec 21, 2010 - Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Tuesday urged parents to be vigilant and protect their children against those who may wish to abuse or cause them any harm especially during the Yuletide season.

Governor Fashola, who spoke at the 2010 Children's End-of-Year Party hosted jointly with the First Lady, Dame Abimbola Fashola, at the Lagos House, Alausa, Ikeja, also advised the children to be mindful of strangers and keep away from unfamiliar faces.

The Governor told parents, "There are few bad ones among us who may want to abuse the children or kidnap them. They are not many. We are working with the Police to deal with them. But you must be vigilant".

To the children, Governor Fashola also advised, "Keep away from strangers; do not accept gifts from those you do not know; listen to your daddies and mummies and raise alarm if anyone wants to abuse you. We are working with the Police to protect you".

The Governor expressed joy that the children are making progress in their education pointing out that the results of their examinations in the last one year shows that a lot of progress has been made.[/b]

"Last year, we had an agreement that you will improve in your examination results this year and from what I have seen, there has been progress in both your primary and secondary school results. As we have done since 2007, we will continue to make progress", the Governor said.

He advised the children to involve their parents in their studies by asking for their assistance in home works and other related issues adding that this would further enhance the children's progress in their studies.

Governor Fashola commended teachers in the State for their diligence and commitment to the all round education of the children, thanking them also for their care over the children while their parents were at work.

Wishing the children a happy Christmas and prosperous New Year, Governor Fashola pledged that the State Government would continue to create enabling environment and conditions for learning in the State.

Highlights of the party included several recreational and educative games, a dance competition among the children, children's dance with Governor Fashola and the First Lady and presentation of gifts to winners of the competition.

The Governor, who joined the party as he arrived from the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) Convention in Benin, Edo State, was given a rousing reception by the obviously excited children who sought to touch him and shake his hands as he made his way into the arena.

Equally excited at the presence of so many happy children, Governor Fashola clapped for the dancers and freely interacted with the children.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2010
You just got to love the man. Dude jets in from out of state and still took some time out to go kick it and have fun with kids.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by PhysicsQED(m): 8:31am On Dec 24, 2010
All I saw was the robot.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by 9ja4eva: 8:57am On Dec 24, 2010
This man is the best outta 9ja

No beef
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by thweraja10: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2010
Governor too jasi. Nice one, Im just too proud of this guy
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by vorosmartm(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2010
Wish he is my gov. cry
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by RichyBlacK(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2010
Nigeria needs more governors like this man.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2010
Eko oni baje o
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2010
Hmmm. . .apart from se Fashola dey perform, im get better people wey dey handle pr & publicity for him
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by pappy4real(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2010
BRF i the best gov. unlike the other selfish, self-centered looters like ogd and the rest
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
ULSHERLAN:

Eko oni baje o
o baje ti.
Awon to ma baje,osa ni won a mori le.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by liaslo1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2010
proud of you Governor Fashola
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Gbawe: 12:22pm On Dec 24, 2010
Fashola is probably the most commendable leader in Nigeria. Inspiring man . If some of us are nursing political ambitions as a way to alleviate the abject poverty we abhor then Fashola is an example to us all that , even in Shark-infested water, we can make a difference to the lives of our people.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
vorosmartm:

Wish he is my gov.   cry

Me too! cry
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by bidemi12(m): 12:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
flawed as a person and as a gov, but you gotta like the guy.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by snowdrops(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2010
could not really see much of the dancing pics, rather he being mobbed by the crowd.

A video would have been better.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Gbawe: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
bidemi12:

flawed as a person and as a gov, but you gotta like the guy.

Considering that the "beautiful ones are not yet born" I think Fashola deserves the praises he gets.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by twinskenny(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
this man is so humble
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by chykeo1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
The Governor inspires me!, I hope we can have a few more like him (if not more), after the 2011 elections

Eko oni baje o!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by andyanders: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
FASHOLA OF LAGOS STATE IS MORE THAN A GOVERNOR. THIS IS NIGERIA'S FUTURE PRESIDENT.I DON'T THINK I HAVE SEEN ANY GOVERNOR EVN HEAD OF STATE IN NIGERIA'S HISTORY THAT HAS DONE WHAT FASHOLA HAS DONE. I WILL VOTE FOR HIM ANY DAY HE WANTS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT. I KNOW THAT WE FROM THE EAST WILL HAVE THE FEDERAL ROAD FROM LAGOS TO THE EAST REPAIRED FOR GOOD IF FASHOLA TAKES THE MANTLE OF LEADERSIP AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE GREAT COUNTRY
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by izby(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

[b]
Fashola Fetes Children At End Of Year Party, Warns Parents To Be Vigilant

Dec 21, 2010 - Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola (SAN), Tuesday urged parents to be vigilant and protect their children against those who may wish to abuse or cause them any harm especially during the Yuletide season.

Governor Fashola, who spoke at the 2010 Children's End-of-Year Party hosted jointly with the First Lady, Dame Abimbola Fashola, at the Lagos House, Alausa, Ikeja, also advised the children to be mindful of strangers and keep away from unfamiliar faces.

The Governor told parents, "There are few bad ones among us who may want to abuse the children or kidnap them. They are not many. We are working with the Police to deal with them. But you must be vigilant".

To the children, Governor Fashola also advised, "Keep away from strangers; do not accept gifts from those you do not know; listen to your daddies and mummies and raise alarm if anyone wants to abuse you. We are working with the Police to protect you".

The Governor expressed joy that the children are making progress in their education pointing out that the results of their examinations in the last one year shows that a lot of progress has been made.[/b]

"Last year, we had an agreement that you will improve in your examination results this year and from what I have seen, there has been progress in both your primary and secondary school results. As we have done since 2007, we will continue to make progress", the Governor said.

He advised the children to involve their parents in their studies by asking for their assistance in home works and other related issues adding that this would further enhance the children's progress in their studies.

Governor Fashola commended teachers in the State for their diligence and commitment to the all round education of the children, thanking them also for their care over the children while their parents were at work.

Wishing the children a happy Christmas and prosperous New Year, Governor Fashola pledged that the State Government would continue to create enabling environment and conditions for learning in the State.

Highlights of the party included several recreational and educative games, a dance competition among the children, children's dance with Governor Fashola and the First Lady and presentation of gifts to winners of the competition.

The Governor, who joined the party as he arrived from the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) Convention in Benin, Edo State, was given a rousing reception by the obviously excited children who sought to touch him and shake his hands as he made his way into the arena.

Equally excited at the presence of so many happy children, Governor Fashola clapped for the dancers and freely interacted with the children.

Best Gov 2011
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by lagoshost(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
He is the best in Nigeria.

I will vote for him again.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by PStacks(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
This guy na bad guy. Men more grease to your elbow.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by jason123: 1:54pm On Dec 24, 2010
Eko oni baje ooo! To all the haters! grin grin
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by IykeD(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
Very simple dude, Go on man! U r the best, after 2015, look towards Aso Rock and u will be there.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by adeshsam(m): 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2010
Very simple man. Gov. Fashola! keep doing the good work,
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by wendybaby(f): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2010
I love Fashola. He's my best Governor.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by juman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2010
The man of the moment, ride on.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by yinka85: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
A well needed progressive.
If we had more of his type across the entire country,this myth called development would have long been bursted.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2010
He got moves and doing great things . . . .
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by mum2(f): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
Yes. that is my man. Ride on
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by olokun(m): 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
KUDOS TO FASHOLA, YOUR NAME WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN IN LAGOS STATE.GOD WILL CONTINUE TO HELP YOU IN ALL YOUR WAYS,AMEN.
JAMB FINGER PRINT REGISTRATION @ SHALOM CYBER CAFE, OLORUNSOGO,GERI-ALIMI,JAJA SOCCER PALACE,OPP. METHODIST CHURCH,ILORIN,KWARA STATE.
CALL: 08076420262

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Unlikely To Risk Oil Graft Crackdown-reuters. / Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. / Ambode Thanks Lagos Residents, Vows More Transformation In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.