Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,045 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Fashola Breakdancing (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Breakdancing (pics) (9128 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Fashola's Government Is Not As Good As You Think / Jonathan To Fashola: “Let’s Work Together” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by jason123: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
Amechi has tried but when comparing population lagos has more and a larger population is hard to manage. Also,, lagos is multi-cultural and there are Muslims n Christians. These factors make his work harder. Anyway, both governors have tried for their people!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by MrChyz: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2010
jason123:

Amechi has tried but when comparing population lagos has more and a larger population is hard to manage. Also,, lagos is multi-cultural and there are Muslims n Christians. These factors make his work harder. Anyway, both governors have tried for their people!

save that nonsense for someone that hasn't traveled.Lol. Rivers is multi-cultural and has both muslim and christians,and also indigenous religions as well and its bigger than lagos.So there's no excuse.Amaechi has not only tried for his people but other people as well.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by ziga: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2010
chosen04:

Pls help me ask those SICK HEROC WORSHIPPERS?

Its only in Yoruba land that ''growing'' of bus-stop money collecting thugs and agberos is considered an achievement . . . . . . .No wonder jesu (Yoruba for jesus) wept!!!!!!!

I have seen a couple of posts by you, and you really didn't need to put any effort into convincing people beyond reasonable doubt that you lack logical thinking.

If you have a point to make, please do it logically. And if abusive words are the only way you can think, then i bet you there are many people who can do better!!!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by ziga: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2010
banom:

Yoruba people has started praising Fashola because he is from yoruba, if he is from another tribe, they will be saying the opposite , Useless foolish tribalists.

What did fashola really did to improve the standard of living of lagosians. Nonsense.

You have concluded that all the earlier posters are Yoruba because they were praising the Governor. Look who's calling other people tribalists.

Your post reeks of bias!!!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 5:05pm On Dec 24, 2010
Thoughts on Fashola

HRM. King Dandeson Douglas - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT-2LgTGx9E&feature=related

The People Speak: Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF2pYsL_kZU&feature=related

Dr Ken Nnamani - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRAGN1Onfgk&feature=related

Prof. Wole Soyinka - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okjB7kVtbM&feature=related

Tee Mac Omatshola -Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06we_CWKTo0&feature=related

Ambassador Maitama Sule - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsKuZn8WH8k&feature=related

Mr. Alexander Bangbola - Thoughts On Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9HKON4DbBs&feature=related

Erelu Abiola Dosumu - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOjlfP-bF1U&feature=related

Chief Biodun Ogunleye - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQXmJFyWB9w&feature=related

Otunba Capt. Tunde Amusa - Thoughts on Fashola

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zh5c9KUVYI&feature=related

Eko o ni baje lai lai
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by jason123: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2010
Mr.Chyz:

save that nonsense for someone that hasn't traveled.Lol. Rivers is multi-cultural and has both muslim and christians,and also indigenous religions as well and its bigger than lagos
.So there's no excuse.Amaechi has not only tried for his people but other people as well.

My brother, I have not been to rivers state but you cannot possibly tell me it has those factors more than lagos. The higher the population, the greater the degree of disorderliness and the harder it is to manage. In lagos you have 50% Muslims and 50% Christians (roughly) but in rivers state, I am quite sure the Christians over shadow the Muslims (population wise).

These shows lagos is harder to manage than rivers state. All in all, they both have tried 4 their people
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 5:07pm On Dec 24, 2010
I keep telling you guys, leave that miserable clown alone, I don't think he's worth your time,
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by jason123: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2010
ziga:

You have concluded that all the earlier posters are Yoruba because they were praising the Governor. Look who's calling other people tribalists.

Your post reeks of bias!!!

Well said!
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by chosen04(f): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
ziga:

I have seen a couple of posts by you, and you really didn't need to put any effort into convincing people beyond reasonable doubt that you lack logical thinking.

If you have a point to make, please do it logically. And if abusive words are the only way you can think, then i bet you there are many people who can do better!!!

Do i need to convince you that Fash has being ''growing'' money collecting thugs and agberos in most bus- stops in lag? A trade he inherited from his God father. . . . . . . . . . Are YOU so blind to see them [b][/b]cos you are a HEROIC WORSHIPPER?
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by misterh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
LAGOS has d largest populatn in Nigeria. U cannot compare governance in Lagos wit dat of Rivers . U r runnin 4rm d truth
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by juman(m): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
Governor Amaechi is also good.
But River State receives more money than Lagos from Abuja monthly.

Fashola; you are töö great jöööööööör.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
If anyone wants to make an intelectual contribution

Compare fashola to Amaechi on allocation received and Population he needs to serve.

One gets 100 Naira to serve 20 people while one gets 20Naira to serve 100 people.

Can Fashola be governing Oyo state part time? Cos the Oyo governor is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Compare fashola to Amaechi on allocation received and Population he needs to serve.

One gets 100 Naira to serve 20 people while one gets 20Naira to serve 100 people.

Can Fashola be governing Oyo state part time? Cos the Oyo governor is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Actually, it was a dumb comparison and I'll tell you why.

Rivers state yearly budget with 5-6 million people to serve is higher than Lagos with 18 million people and the heaviest human and infrastructural demand.

With Lagos state building the most mordern bridge in the whole of West Africa, commissioning roads, housing estates, old people homes, transit homes for abused women, modern pars and recreation centers, drivers institutes, water works, hospitals, constructing the most sophisticated expressway in Africa (10 lane Badagry Expressway with BRT and Metro Rail access) biggest environmental renewal in Africa and still have to serve and produce for 18 million people.

Shouldn't the clown be asking and showing us what the same Amechi is doing with the largest budget in Nigeria to serve just 5-6 million people and less infrastructural demand?

See why you can not pay attention to these clowns and loser. I know they are always looking for a hero to carry on their shoulder to needlessly counter anything Yoruba because of their silly tribal competition that's not even close, but unfortunately, they got a long way to go.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by MrChyz: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Can Fashola be governing Oyo state part time? Cos the Oyo governor is  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

juman:

Governor Amaechi is also good.
But River State receives more money than Lagos from Abuja monthly.

Fashola; you are töö great jöööööööör.

You've got to be dumb to say that lagos does not pull in more than enough money to take care of its matters.Excuses,excuses.The guy is robbing lagos and you know it. You talk about Rivers gettin more revenue than lagos as the reason.That is bullshit. Before Amaechi came was lagos not in a better image that Rivers? Yet Rivers was getting "more money from abuja".Please tell all that dumb stuff to someone else.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
Great Gov. in Nigerian standard.

But not better than Dr. Fayemi of Ekiti state smiley
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by aljharem2: 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
Mr chyz shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

where is chyz my brother angry angry angry
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by misterh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2010
No one is saying that Ameachi is not good but you are the one denying the fact that Fashola is also good.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by missionma(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
cool
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by tobiit(m): 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2010
chosen04:

Do i need to convince you that Fash has being ''growing'' money collecting thugs and agberos in most bus- stops in lag? A trade he inherited from his God father. . . . . . . . . . Are YOU so blind to see them [b][/b]cos you are a HEROIC WORSHIPPER?

You are stewpeed ignoramus. Is it only in LAGOS you see AGBEROS? What about those ones in PORT HARCOURT, DELTA, IBADAN etc umh? Have you been to PH before or if you live there, please go to GARISSON, TRANS-AMADI junction or WOJI to SLAUTHER road and look for yourself MUMU.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Igbanibo: 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2010
Was he doing the Asamoah Gyan dance?
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by femmy2010(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
Sweetest Governor.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by violent(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2010
Eko o ni baje lai lai. . . awon olote ma binu ku ni
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by BigPhil(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2010
Fashola has really done well so far,the only thing that is slowing him down is Tinubu,and that is the fact.He has got really good ideas,only if they will allow him to be his own man.But i will say that Amaechi has been equally good as a governor,he has proved everybody wrong with his vision and plan for Rivers state.As per the rest of the governors lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.The worst is Ikedi Ohakim of Imo state his is nothing but an umitigated disaster.

I still believe that the Nigerian will be a much better place if we have credible and responsible governors like Fashola and Amaechi.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by MT: 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
I was "forced" to contribute to this thread after reading some comments from some individuals.

Let the truth be told, Fashola is a wonderful Governor. As a mortal, he might have his shortcomings but that should not stunt his achievements. Even the blinds will testify to the monumental achievements of Fashola.

He is a seasoned, all round governor. I dont know much about Amaechi, but there is no need for comparison. If they are both doing well for their respective states, it's a plus for their states and they should be commended. No need to create unhealthy rivalry between them in form of comparison.

Fashola has impacted on the grassroots and raised the bar when it comes to governance.

If you must know, I'm from Oyo state, while you are lucky to compare Fashola and Amaechi in term of achievement, I can only compare my own Governor (Adebayo Alao Akala) to governor like Daniel, ex-governor Oyinlola, ex-governor Ibori in respect of who among them is the best LOOTER of the treasury. Sad, so sad cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by OAM4J: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2010
babapupa:

Actually, it was a dumb comparison and I'll tell you why.

Rivers state yearly budget with 5-6 million people to serve is higher than Lagos with 18 million people and the heaviest human and infrastructural demand.

With Lagos state building the most mordern bridge in the whole of West Africa, commissioning roads, housing estates, old people homes, transit homes for abused women, modern pars and recreation centers, drivers institutes, water works, hospitals, constructing the most sophisticated expressway in Africa (10 lane Badagry Expressway with BRT and Metro Rail access) biggest environmental renewal in Africa and still have to serve and produce for 18 million people.

Shouldn't the clown be asking and showing us what the same Amechi is doing with the largest budget in Nigeria to serve just 5-6 million people and less infrastructural demand?

See why you can not pay attention to these clowns and loser. I know they are always looking for a hero to carry on their shoulder to needlessly counter anything Yoruba because of their silly tribal competition that's not even close, but unfortunately, they got a long way to go.

Thank you jare babapupa. Am so proud to be a Lagosian

let all the haters and losers jump into Majidun river for all i care. Funny enough none of them is able to mention those laudable completed projects/activities of Amaechi that beat Fashola hands down.

Eko o ni baje jor.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Gbawe: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2010
OAM4J:

Thank you jare babapupa. Am so proud to be a Lagosian

let all the haters and losers jump into Majidun river for all i care. Funny enough none of them is able to mention those laudable completed projects/activities of Amaechi that beat Fashola hands down.

Eko o ni baje jor.

My brother , let us be proud Nigerians as well as proud Lagosians . Both can sit side by side. In that respect we should celebrate achievers like Fashola and Amaechi together rather than fall for the bait of tribalists who want us to pit them against each other. I am sure both Amaechi and Fashola will be embarrassed about the support they have from ethnic bigots considering that both individuals seem to believe in merit and ability above other considerations.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 25, 2010

and the guy is in shape

see him looking trim  smiley smiley smiley

i had always assumed the agbadas hid the usual layers of fat

and no extensive army of thuggish policemen as security details

the rest of nigerian governors take a cue from this

fashola is mingling freely with the populace

this is a great PR coup

a cool guvnor  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BRF 2011 ACN  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

those in lag will understand  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2010
i dunno why, the pix just remind me of moonwalker cheesy cheesy cheesy

guvnor are u walking, guvnor are u walking cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by OAM4J: 1:50am On Dec 25, 2010
Gbawe:

My brother , let us be proud Nigerians as well as proud Lagosians . Both can sit side by side. In that respect we should celebrate achievers like Fashola and Amaechi together rather than fall for the bait of tribalists who want us to pit them against each other. I am sure both Amaechi and Fashola will be embarrassed about the support they have from ethnic bigots considering that both individuals seem to believe in merit and ability above other considerations.

You are right bro. I just wonder why people must just criticize for criticism sake. I really have nothing against Amaechi, but I dont have much info about his activities and i wish some of them will at least mention some of his good works worthy of commendation, alas, they fail cos they only want to criticize Fashola for nothing.

We should not just complain when our leaders are not doing well, we should also remember to commend them when they are doing a good thing. Imagine someone calling that hero-worship
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by segzicres(m): 2:27am On Dec 25, 2010
nice one fashola, i kow i have a hiphop governor
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by Osama10(m): 2:29am On Dec 25, 2010
Funny pics.
Re: Fashola Breakdancing (pics) by babapupa: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2010
Christmas 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Grossly Misunderstood - Gej. / Clark Spills The Beans On What Each Region Contributed To Nigeria. / Senate Summons Baru & Shell Over Revocation, Re-award Of OML 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.