Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,968 members, 7,952,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account (49718 Views)

Exploitative Outrageous Duty Charges By Nigerian Customs / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / 50 Naira Stamp Duty For Transactions Above 1000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Goodluckzzz: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
klbakare:
9ja go better one day sha

Welder available for onsite fabrication
Gates, burglaries, trusses, rafters, carports, tank stands, etc.

Flexible payment options available.
Milestone payment/payment on delivery.

How long will the project last and location
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by thatsleepboy1: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
KPEREGE!!!!! thank goodness that my last money in my bank acc is N700 and I just opened a piggy bank for my saving and my salary. EKELE M CHI M OOO
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
smiley
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by eazykolobo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
wen Dem reduce atm 4th withdrawal charges from 65naira to 35naira...we tot they are doing us good

..little did we know that dey av a better plan to rip us off than the small 30 naira wey Dem dey comot.....that one no fit plenty reach deposit and withdrawal charges naw......this is business my pple..CBN and commercial banks are just extorting us anyaw
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by AlphikkaTech: 12:49am On Mar 18, 2020
ViVaMadrid:

Your website is shit. No offense meant
No offense taken but
How is it bad?
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Excuzeme: 1:34am On Mar 18, 2020
coolcharm:
Lol... Nigeria is fukkin broke.

Let the government just come out and admit that there's no money to fund the 2020 budget.

We will understand.

But just like a president that hasn't held a presidential media chat in 6 years.., they don't think we need an explanation.

We only wake up to hear and see things.

Jibrin that reads Newspaper Upside-down, Jibrin that does not recognise his own wife at times..... is the one you want to give media Chat?
You people are wicked, you just want to expose the scarecrow.
Abba Kyari is the one who should hold media chat, since he has held the President hostage.

At the appropriate time, Abba Kyari will be charged with HIGH TREASON, for what he is doing to this country in the last few years
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by kunletexs: 2:39am On Mar 18, 2020
See the level of stupidity. They would come out and bash PDP but they are worst than them. At least PDP left:
Dollar at n150 to a dollar
Didn't milk our savings account
Didn't tax our text charges and phone calls
Didn't give us multiple terrorists to content with
Didn't leave us to ourselves for 6years without presidential broadcast
Was not called a lifeless president
Was not clueless about government affairs.
Didn't call our youths lazy youth

Etc
....please when next any political party comes to you with slogan of change, first ask him if change to the positive or negative. If he know give correct answer, change his head shape with blows and planks because na their children of apc be this
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by kunletexs: 2:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Adeling:

UBA is the worst. They charge you for just checking your account balance. They won't send you alert to notify you until you check your account balance and then..boom, they charge you.
I really don't know if am the only one experiencing this.

Sorry about that o!

You see uba has been like that since year 2000. They are liken to side checks who would be demanding and only thing they can offer is TO bleeped YOU in the ass
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Chirowman(m): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2020
they having been taking stamp duty fees from my transactions since February .
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by themanderon: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2020
These rogues are stealing from us to maintain their lavish lifestyles. After taxing people to death you still go back to their meagre savings to steal Kai these guys are heartless beasts.
They said we should go cashless now they are discouraging same. Na to hide your money for inside ground now. Rogues.
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by sulaak(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2020
nextstep:
When government wants to bring revolution upon itself, it keeps tightening the screws on the population...

Sowere should have waited for the government to start the revolution
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by sulaak(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2020
kunletexs:
See the level of stupidity. They would come out and bash PDP but they are worst than them. At least PDP left:
Dollar at n150 to a dollar
Didn't milk our savings account
Didn't tax our text charges and phone calls
Didn't give us multiple terrorists to content with
Didn't leave us to ourselves for 6years without presidential broadcast
Was not called a lifeless president
Was not clueless about government affairs.
Didn't call our youths lazy youth

Etc
....please when next any political party comes to you with slogan of change, first ask him if change to the positive or negative. If he know give correct answer, change his head shape with blows and planks because na their children of apc be this

16 years of PDP gave Nigeria debt of $53 billion in local currency hence we can pay back the debt in Naira. 5 years of Buhari gave Nigeria an extra $40 billion debt in dollars, where are we going to source dollar to pay back the debt.

PDP is bad, but APC is useless
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Zaramezima(f): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2020
That's why one shouldn't even leave money in the bank at all.

Your little N5000 can be invested instead of being kept in the bank.

Meanwhile, check my signature to learn how to multiply your savings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by Ruthlove019: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
anonymous1759:
I hope it's for all banks and not zenith alone
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by showafrica(m): 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
This one na yahoo govt
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by OriginalZombiE: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
klbakare:

It's better to be optimistic than being pessimistic or hopeless.

Even optimism can be counterproductive.

What was it that Einstein said again?

Something along the line of: "doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is tantamount to madness"
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by alphaNomega: 6:02am On Mar 21, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You never miss an opportunity to diss the government and its voters do you? As a matter of fact, I support most of the policies of this government. That it makes a few errors in my opinion does not mean I should overlook the greater good.

It is those who ignore the happenings in Libya, Syria and S Sudan who seem to be averse to learning; Nigerians should learn from those countries.

Nigerians do not learn! If they did we would not have the kind of administration we have today.
Re: Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account by KCEE11(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Am just so pissed about this stamp duty of a thing.... I can't really take this anymore, wat kind of government would impose this kind of charges on everyone.... The worst is that it's not once daily.... But continuously on every amount credited into your account

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Austin Russell Is Forbes Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.