Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? (6042 Views)

My Ex Laid Curse On Me, Now This Is Happening! / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
It might be a long post at the end.. So chill.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Oluhills007: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Be fast

4 Likes

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
There was this tenant who happened to be classless olosho, anyway it wasn't her fault.. Very poor family, she's bn raised by mother alone with about two or three siblings or so in one of the towns in Ondo state.. According to stories, heard her dad was kinda rich buh family problem tore them apart and the mother had to fend for her child all alone bla bla bla..

So it happened that they rented one of the rooms in the BQ and paying bills is even wahala. She became a street dog just to eat and her mother stay some miles away in some village farming and at the same time teaching some village pupils. So the girl was leaving alone and doing her runs, who even cares what she does? We seems to be about same age or lemme say age group so i happen to be the only one that joke and play alot with her in my family and also a friend of mine from the other house too and sometimes whe she won't hoe around, we all stay together in her room talking, gisting and all till midnight or more sometimes, buh never slept in her room.

Mind you i was in my finals in High school and i was very very young (about 15) and naive prolly because of my upbringing cuz i remember some of my mates then were already getting laid and they talk about it all the time buh the kinda home i hail from, you can't even have the thought self not to talk of the reality.. So i knew nothing about sex.

There was a day this lady i and the other friend with one of our other friends were discussing in her room and she hokingly told them all she has seen my p*nis couple of times and they all mock and make fun of me saying of things about how useless my p*nis was.. I didn't care of course cuz i was just a small boy who only listen to mummy, no visitor, yes none at all.

I was in our living room one night watching movie and the movie was just too boring, so i left for the boys quarter to the ladys' room, one knock and she opened like she was expecting me before.. Immediately i got there, we started our roughplay as usual (we play alot, like maybe fighting/strugling for things and all so we have body contacts like almost everytime) and before we know what's up, we were already on top of each other.. It wasn't new though buh her reaction and the way she held me that day, i felt things and i immediately stopped playing and i was acting all serious like let's talk something else. So i sat on her bed next to her and there she goes again mocking my p*nis wetin kuku concern me, i just dey laugh and all of a sudden she pushed me, i was down there and she climbed on me, i thought it's another play she just learnt fa buh i was wrong, she said she wants to see the p*nis again and there she goes, her hand is already in my short pant.. I havealways bn a skinny scary guy and she sure have the advantage over me anytime anyday.. I didn't resrict though known that i can't win her.. I just let her have her way, she pull it out and before i know what's up she was pulling her trousers off, i kuku no say anything, i was a naive kid, i didn't even know what will happen. Lol.. We were just playing as usual to me, i was very stupid fa.. Long story short, she put my tiny broom in her cup buh surely i didn't restrict.. It wasn't even up to 5 mins self, i felt force just left me and immediately she stood up and without saying a word, i just left and went back to my boring movie.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by troublemakea(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
There was this tenant who happened to be classless olosho, anyway it wasn't her fault.. Very poor family, she's bn raised by mother alone with about two or three siblings or so in one of the towns in Ondo state.. According to stories, heard her dad was kinda rich buh family problem tore them apart and the mother had to fend for her child all alone bla bla bla..

So it happened that they rented one of the rooms in the BQ and paying bills is even wahala. She became a street dog just to eat and her mother stay some miles away in some village farming and at the same time teaching some village pupils. So the girl was leaving alone and doing her runs, who even cares what she does? We seems to be about same age or lemme say age group so i happen to be the only one that joke and play alot with her in my family and also a friend of mine from the other house too and sometimes whe she won't hoe around, we all stay together in her room talking, gisting and all till midnight or more sometimes, buh never slept in her room.

Mind you i was in my finals in High school and i was very very young (about 15) and naive prolly because of my upbringing cuz i remember some of my mates then were already getting laid and they talk about it all the time buh the kinda home i hail from, you can't even have the thought self not to talk of the reality.. So i knew nothing about sex.

There was a day this lady i and the other friend with one of our other friends were discussing in her room and she hokingly told them all she has seen my p*nis couple of times and they all mock and make fun of me saying of things about how useless my p*nis was.. I didn't care of course cuz i was just a small boy who only listen to mummy, no visitor, yes none at all.

I was in our living room one night watching movie and the movie was just too boring, so i left for the boys quarter to the ladys' room, one knock and she opened like she was expecting me before.. Immediately i got there, we started our roughplay as usual (we play alot, like maybe fighting/strugling for things and all so we have body contacts like almost everytime) and before we know what's up, we were already on top of each other.. It wasn't new though buh her reaction and the way she held me that day, i felt things and i immediately stopped playing and i was acting all serious like let's talk something else. So i sat on her bed next to her and there she goes again mocking my p*nis wetin kuku concern me, i just dey laugh and all of a sudden she pushed me, i was down there and she climbed on me, i thought it's another play she just learnt fa buh i was wrong, she said she wants to see the p*nis again and there she goes, her hand is already in my short pant.. I havealways bn a skinny scary guy and she sure have the advantage over me anytime anyday.. I didn't resrict though known that i can't win her.. I just let her have her way, she pull it out and before i know what's up she was pulling her trousers off, i kuku no say anything, i was a naive kid, i didn't even know what will happen. Lol.. We were just playing as usual to me, i was very stupid fa.. Long story short, she put my tiny broom in her cup buh surely i didn't restrict.. It wasn't even up to 5 mins self, i felt force just left me and immediately she stood up and without saying a word, i just left and went back to my boring movie.

continue na lol loving this
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Peter4luv: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Okay good to know.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Anyway, that wasn't my first time.. I mean, a lady will molest me, one of my mums distance relation did it to me couple of times while we were still at mums village. My dad is a govt employee and he got transfered alot so he left us with mum untill he was able to perfect his transfer to his hometown, that was when i was freed from being a satisfaction tool for my aunty fa.. I was about 6 years old then too and my mum was really amazed when i later told her about my ordeal in the hand of her maybe cousin or whatever (relation) and she faults me for not telling her earlier, it wasn't her fault, she was a trader then and she had to go about her business taking my sister with her and leaving me behind.

So let's continue with the first story, on this i never told anyone, i kept it all to myself and even till date, it wasn't up to a month that i saw this lady coming to mum to ask for maybe potash or so, it was later i heard my mum telling my sister that the lady was/is pregnant. Because of the things she had asked from my mum. Buh wetin concern me? I didn't even care. She was a professional and she sure get rid of that pregnancy buh it is just now that i realized all these.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Deltayankeeboi: 9:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lol see this one. If curse dey work, you think say Buhari for still dey alive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Now my pain and the major damage.. Do you know this lady really ruined me with just her 5 mins enjoyment?

I really regreted that night, at lease for many years now i have.. After that her pregnancy story and all, as a naive teen i continue with my life and it wasn't up to a year after the incidence that this lady got sick and her sickness was kinda severe... She hardly recognise people and she couldn't talk, not that she couldn't talk buh she prolly don't know what was going on around her, her mom took her to alot of places with different pastors (they are white garment member) coming over to pray for her on a daily basis.. At the end her mom had to move her to the village so she could look over her properly and that was all, i never know a thing about her or see her again till many years after.

Now fast forward to few years, i got admission and i left for school, before that, there was a day a woke up to a sore on my p*nis, i didn't hurt, i didn't get injured buh how, i never knew and i never cared to know. I just overlooked it and it surely went away few days after and i never talked to my mum about it (my biggest mistake ever in life) i really wish i'd told mum about at least the sore buh i was just too stupid as a teen, all i wanted was just to play football with friends and siblings in the compound, watch movies and listen to music, oh my, how stupid i was.. So my days in school, after about some months, i was finally free from dad telling me which haircut to have and not to have, i started grooming my hair, i have always wanted some afro style, so in the course, i always have this headache, very sever one, buh because of my hair, i'd just pour water on my head thinking it's my hair is the cause, i didn't have a gf untill after my ND programme so i wasn't having sex and i didn't care.. I was a bit handsome or maybe not during my ND days cuz at least i have some admirers who voice out back then buh i didn't want to cuz of mum, i had admission to study my dream course in Uniben buh she wouldn't lemme go because she is scared i would impregnate a lady in benin, her greatest fear has bn that i'd be caught up with the female folks and cause a mess she might not be able to settle so she made me promised her i'd not dissapoint her before she let me out of her sight to go schooling, so i was never gonna have a gf and engage in sex at all. I kuku kept my promise, i didn't have sex all through my ND days and if not for that lady, i'd still be a virgin.

So during my IT, there has bn this lady that have bn on my neck since clearance (or what do they call it self?) days and i decided to try at least i0 done with my ND and i didn't dissapoint mum.. And after few weeks to my IT programme, i noticed i couldn't see properly and don't forget the headache too.. It was all hell for me, i'm just this type of guy who'd rather take my problem with me to heaven, many weeks after, it got worse, i was an aspiring model, and i was already up and going striving to make a career as a model buh you won't believe, i was battling early morning severe headache, bad eyesight and suddenly spots starts appearing all over my skin....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Zieina(f): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Now my pain and the major damage.. Do you know this lady really ruined me with just her 5 mins enjoyment?

Whatever it is you're going through, I empathize with you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
My IT year was a bad one, i had to find solution to my multiple problems, i read about things online and from what i read, it surely seems i was infected with syphilis. I started searching for way out, i had to cut my hair when the headache was going out of hand it was becoming more severe each passing day, and my sight became worse, and i realized my brain wasn't working properly any longer, i forget things easily, that was when i thought of what had happened to the lady many years back and i finally know this lady has infested me with her sickness all because of the 5 min enjoyment she couldn't wait to get from one of her customers...

Anyway, i started going for treatment, i started using drugs and after few weeks, my sight got better and headache reduced buh the damage on my skin was so severe that till now it still not yet where it used to be, last year before i left NG i went home and i wasn't having a cloth on when mum entered my room and she saw my back, she screamed and said, are you now using bleaching cream, look at how you've spoiled your own skin.. I just smile, she warned me to desist from bleaching cream and all i just had to say ok i will. The diseasedamaged me to some extent cuz i didn't attack it on time because of my naivety and coupled with the fact that i knew nothing, after i started treating myself, i just had to tell the other lady i had sex with so she can take care of herself on time..

This lady ruined my modelling career, and that's how she'd have killed me too, my sight would have bn lost at tender age and even maybe went mad... Even now, i'm not that smart sharp kid i used to know, my sight isn't that sharp like it used to be and the damage on my skin is out of this world buh it's at minimal now buh the fact that my modelling career vanished, it hurts me everytime i think about that night. If i had known, i should just have continue with my boring movie. I'd have escaped all those disasters in life. Make i no lie, e pain me no be small. I was just a harmless naive boy who loves everyone..

Do you know that after that night, she still always use her hand to do the do sometimes when we are alone? Before you blame me for not restricting and saying it out.. I swear to God, i just don't have any idea of what was going on. And couple to the fact that i was just one stupid teen. Everytime i think about it, i feel like placing a curse on this lady if not for anything buh for my so cherished career she ruined buh her own life self, if the curse see her, she will beg me on her behalf.. I mean things she has bn through in life since i don't know about her at the present.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oluhills007:
Be fast
lol.. Are we doing a quicky?

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol see this one. If curse dey work, you think say Buhari for still dey alive?

lol.. You think say curse no dey work? Ask Babangida.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
troublemakea:

continue na lol loving this
i'm done.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Deep..

At least you're better now.
Moral of the story: 'stay alive'by Style plus.

if you really wanna play, you better play safe

It's better not to play but if you wanna play... Use a condom so you never go wronggg...
#styleplus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by clive2u(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
do what you want its not our business
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by EpicMaurice(m): 12:09am On Sep 29, 2018
be using 'I was just a stupid teen' as an excuse for all the stupid sh!t you did

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by sainty2k3(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2018
I still don't understand why you think what you had was sexually transmitted except may be some spiritual stuffs sha. abeg somebody should tell me what's going on here
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by daviesblaze(m): 12:38am On Sep 29, 2018
IntrovertedK:
i'm done.
if this is real, so sorry to hear. all hope is not lost. how old are you by the way?
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Tanktink: 2:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Write me an email nick.b45 yahoo dot com I will help you with a body cream that restore your body. You even get this cream in November if that's not too late. I am not taking anything from you. Just to support your model career.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by ikbnice(m): 5:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Trauma of omo get inside. Get full treatment first. What curse will you place on her wretched life again.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by SarakiBukola: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Wow shocked

Go to a Teaching Hospital and do comprehensive tests ooo.

She might have given you syphilis or something much worse

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by nwaobitex: 9:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Super story
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2018
You want to curse her for your own stupidity? You should be thankful that you caught the disease before it totally ruined your life instead of thinking of which curse to place on the girl.

Accept responsibility for your misdeeds and move on already.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Ishilove: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2018
Before laying a curse, go to the hospital and comprehensively test your self to ensure you're disease free. If you're not, treat yourself and move on with life.

There is a special place in hell reserved for people who molest naive and underaged kids. I hope that lady gets her just desserts wherever she is, that is if she is still alive.

Come to think of it, you wrote that she is your age group, meaning she wasn't much older than you.

Whatever. A disease carrying hoe messed you up but don't get bogged down by rage. At this point it's useless. Move on. Things kan only get better

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Zieina(f): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2018
EpicMaurice:
be using 'I was just a stupid teen' as an excuse for all the stupid sh!t you did

Is he the first teen to have unprotected sex? You've never had unprotected sex? Hypocrite.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2018
What the heck did I just read...
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Oyindidi(f): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Doughyean: 8:57am On Sep 30, 2018
IntrovertedK:
My IT year was a bad one, i had to find solution to my multiple problems, i read about things online and from what i read, it surely seems i was infected with syphilis. I started searching for way out, i had to cut my hair when the headache was going out of hand it was becoming more severe each passing day, and my sight became worse, and i realized my brain wasn't working properly any longer, i forget things easily, that was when i thought of what had happened to the lady many years back and i finally know this lady has infested me with her sickness all because of the 5 min enjoyment she couldn't wait to get from one of her customers...

Anyway, i started going for treatment, i started using drugs and after few weeks, my sight got better and headache reduced buh the damage on my skin was so severe that till now it still not yet where it used to be, last year before i left NG i went home and i wasn't having a cloth on when mum entered my room and she saw my back, she screamed and said, are you now using bleaching cream, look at how you've spoiled your own skin.. I just smile, she warned me to desist from bleaching cream and all i just had to say ok i will. The diseasedamaged me to some extent cuz i didn't attack it on time because of my naivety and coupled with the fact that i knew nothing, after i started treating myself, i just had to tell the other lady i had sex with so she can take care of herself on time..

This lady ruined my modelling career, and that's how she'd have killed me too, my sight would have bn lost at tender age and even maybe went mad... Even now, i'm not that smart sharp kid i used to know, my sight isn't that sharp like it used to be and the damage on my skin is out of this world buh it's at minimal now buh the fact that my modelling career vanished, it hurts me everytime i think about that night. If i had known, i should just have continue with my boring movie. I'd have escaped all those disasters in life. Make i no lie, e pain me no be small. I was just a harmless naive boy who loves everyone..

Do you know that after that night, she still always use her hand to do the do sometimes when we are alone? Before you blame me for not restricting and saying it out.. I swear to God, i just don't have any idea of what was going on. And couple to the fact that i was just one stupid teen. Everytime i think about it, i feel like placing a curse on this lady if not for anything buh for my so cherished career she ruined buh her own life self, if the curse see her, she will beg me on her behalf.. I mean things she has bn through in life since i don't know about her at the present.

I hv been having dis symptom of headache and the sore afta I had sex with a grl lst year and I hv bn in denial.
which drug dd u use pls
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Doughyean:

I hv been having dis symptom of headache and the sore afta I had sex with a grl lst year and I hv bn in denial.
which drug dd u use pls
Injection is the best.. Talk to a doctor. Drug isn't that effective especially if you've bn infected for more than a year.

Buh go to a lab for test first sha. It might be symptoms for something else.
Re: Should I Just Place A Curse On This Lady Already? by boomssey(f): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2018
Nice story!

(1) (2) (Reply)

P'harcourt Slay Queen "Adaeze Jacinth" Goes Unclad To Celebrate Val (PHOTOS) / Ladies Where Are Your Bras? / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.