Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Be Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Happy (436 Views)

Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun / Jesus Will Be Happy If You Apologize On This Photo – Uche To Tonto Dikeh / See The Woman Making Hushpuppi To Be Happy Always (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Happy by Chatinews: 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Page not found
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Be Happy by Blakjewelry(m): 2:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Report him to the efcc
Re: Be Happy by FatherBona: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Where did you meet him?
How could you transfer that much money to someone youve never met
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
FatherBona:
Where did you meet him?
How could you transfer that much money to someone youve never met

WhatsApp
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Report him to the efcc

Have done that... I reported him to efcc via their website
Re: Be Happy by FatherBona: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chatinews:

WhatsApp
Pm
Re: Be Happy by Blakjewelry(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chatinews:

Have done that... I reported him to efcc via their website
If will suggest you visit their local office
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blakjewelry:

If will suggest you visit their local office

Okay.. Thanks
Re: Be Happy by We4all: 5:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
I don't get it. How could you transfer 182K to an individual just like that? Why not in installments? Even twitter don't charge that much for a promoted post.

And by the way, you should have sought the services of a company;rather than that of a random individual you met on WhatsApp, who can't even write properly, and like a professional that he is supposed to be.

Lastly, how come the debit alert pic is showing #10.75? I thought it's supposed to be #182K.
Re: Be Happy by Chatinews: 5:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
We4all:
I don't get it. How could you transfer 182K to an individual just like that? Why not in installments? Even twitter don't charge that much for a promoted post.

And by the way, you should have sought the services of a company;rather than that of a random individual you met on WhatsApp, who can't even write properly, and like a professional that he is supposed to be.

Lastly, how come the debit alert pic is showing #10.75? I thought it's supposed to be #182K.

#10.75 is transfer chargers

(1) (Reply)

COVID19: Give Nigerians N50k Each – Actor Yul Edochie Tells Buhari / Ronaldo And Girlfriend Love In The Quarantine Season / ”stop Comparing Him With Top Artistes” – Rema Pleads With Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.