Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (10374 Views)

Video: It’s Only A “mumu” Lady That Has One Boyfriend- Beautiful Lady Advises / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Patosky4U: 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
Just to drive us go home u d complain. Do you know why God is blessing him
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by imiski(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.
HE'S GOT A GOOD HEART.
A NATURALLY GOD-GIVEN GOOD HEART.

LET EM INSULT HIM AND CALL HIM NAMES.
THE GUY GO LATER BUY JET FOR HIMSELF ONEDAY. LET EM KEEP MOCKING HIM, THEY CAN NEVER BE AS GOOD OR PROSPEROUS AS HIM.
her problem is: he is not being appreciated. No matter how good you are you don't kill yourself to help others.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Crossbow(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
It is a psychological issue. I suggest this book -" No more Mr. Nice guy". It will change him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by bobowaja(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol.

Most nice guys have esteem issues. They care so much for everyone's love and acceptance. And in the process, they will turn to everyone's foot mat grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Martinez39s(m): 7:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.
HE'S GOT A GOOD HEART.

[s]LET EM INSULT HIM AND CALL HIM NAMES.
THE GUY GO LATER BUY JET FOR HIMSELF ONEDAY. LET EM KEEP MOCKING HIM, THEY CAN NEVER BE AS GOOD OR PROSPEROUS AS HIM.[/s]
Oh stop this! You might encourage kind-heartedness but never fail to call out stupidity. Being a doormat for people in the name of kindness, and being unable to say "NO" are signs of weakness in a human being. There is nothing good in having these qualities, and having them doesn't mean you future will be bright. To think that one's future will be bright for having these odious qualities is to deluded.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Leave him let him continue. That kindness he's showing will one day pay off.
It pays to be good.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by paix(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
Tell him to text "RESET BRAIN" to 32250. His brain will reset to factory settings immediately. Sms cost just N70.
I hope the factory is not in China. I dey fear made in China brains.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by simplepee(f): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.
HE'S GOT A GOOD HEART.

THE GUY GO LATER BUY JET FOR HIMSELF ONEDAY. LET EM KEEP MOCKING HIM, THEY CAN NEVER BE AS GOOD OR PROSPEROUS AS HIM.
He go still use the jet carry the whole street people without them maintaining it for him. Mumu na mumu.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Introduce him to Ubunja

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by millionboi2: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:
The truth is, he had a good heart and he is a rear type, I have his type in my office, very elderly man, very far senior to most of us yet he will be the one to go and buy launch for everyone in the eatery, drop every one at their bus stop and run errands , believe me today the guy is now cooling off in Canada, someone was taking notice of his kind heart and had rewarded him heavily, he relocated to Canada with his family and now building a top notch 4 storey building in Abuja here. This is my advice for you advice your boyfriend to limit the way he drop people at their houses , it's either he drop them off at his own junction or no deal, but never stop him from doing good, it will take him far, but everything has go limit cool
See d way u focus 4another man life......tufiakwa
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Kolisky(m): 8:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
NaijaBoy213:
Tell him to text "RESET BRAIN" to 32250. His brain will reset to factory settings immediately. Sms cost just N70.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by franklingud(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Legendary goat
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nicklaus619(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
millionboi2:
See d way u focus 4another man life......tufiakwa

When next you quoting me, do so with your brain
Cheers cool
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by suaveBrother(m): 8:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
... too nice ? ...

... what you see in others is a reflection of who we are ...

... this reminds me of Forrest Gump ... grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by jeff1607(m): 8:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Had the same issue recently at work, but wen u go the mechanic they laugh at you, now when they ask for lift I say "TREK"!!!

Some people take empathy for stupidity

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Skmoda360(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
I'm sure that's
Skmoda360
say no more troublemaker before I give you double trouble undecided.....I don't have your time this night, I'm hungry as fvck, what do you have in your pot? and lastly, I'm not that nice grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by nov19(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
The hand of the giver is forever above the the hand of the receiver. That is settled...

Is it pathetic that people who don't have car of their own are getting free ride from a good hearted man and still have the guts to make fun of him behind his back.

This thing is everywhere... You see some persons who claim to be sharp and smart but yet have nothing to show for it.. But the one regarded as mumu/ maga is making head way in life.

No person can be too nice.. And the girl that is complaining about her boyfriend being too nice would have been singing a different song if the guy was a selfish and tightfisted person.. I believe she has been a big time beneficiary of the guys goodness.. So why complain when he does same for others.. That in itself is selfishness..

Lets learn to appreciate kind hearted people because they are trully rare...

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by millionboi2: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:

When next you quoting me, do so with your brain
Cheers cool
ppl like u end up an ingrate with ur monitoring attitude.

#Learn to remove ur eyes 4rm anoda man matter.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by COOL10(m): 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:
The truth is, he had a good heart and he is a rear type, I have his type in my office, very elderly man, very far senior to most of us yet he will be the one to go and buy launch for everyone in the eatery, drop every one at their bus stop and run errands , believe me today the guy is now cooling off in Canada, someone was taking notice of his kind heart and had rewarded him heavily, he relocated to Canada with his family and now building a top notch 4 storey building in Abuja here. This is my advice for you advice your boyfriend to limit the way he drop people at their houses , it's either he drop them off at his own junction or no deal, but never stop him from doing good, it will take him far, but everything has go limit cool

This story is a rare case of kindness being rewarded. It doesn't happen all the time. People don't acknowledge kindness in this part of the world. It makes one vulnerable to manipulation and exploitation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Tookool(m): 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
ORBLIGHTS:
HE'S A GOOD PERSON.
HE'S GOT A GOOD HEART.

With such brain .... he'll never buy another car. He uses his money for osho free
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Reason only carmel as a burden bearer goes far places with kings sitting on it during those days.

In todays world, it's not easy to act like a carmel. The only thing the guy must do is to be kind with discipline and principles.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Beckysexy(f): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
Skmoda360:

say no more troublemaker before I give you double trouble undecided.....I don't have your time this night, I'm hungry as fvck, what do you have in your pot? and lastly, I'm not that nice grin
Fool grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Fisher007: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Hmm is it me or I just don't trust that guy.

But if that keeps is game incheck or intact, who am I to complain or expose him .

Lmao and they think he is a mumu. Ok ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by JastSiryin(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2020
Lostz:
yes he will go far places like mechanic shop. He will even sleep in those far places before finally trekking to far places
Bros this your talk muzz megrin
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by daddio(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2020
godkiller:

Stop smoking in the afternoon, weather is hot.

Bros! Una too wicked o. But I can't just stop laughing grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 18, 2020
O o... hmm
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by onyeomanono24(f): 3:01am On Mar 18, 2020
You can't change him, better leave him to his "mumuness" it might be an act of kindness to him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Skmoda360(m): 5:51am On Mar 18, 2020
Beckysexy:

Fool grin
na fool dey sabi fool now so calm down and good morning... undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. by Amotekun777: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
Never marry such a fool

Yaba Left V.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10' Dangerous Dangers Of Masturbation You Didn't Know Of. (pictures) / Dating Married Women / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.