Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? (3261 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie’s First Wife About His Affairs With Judy Austin / Did She Bring Me Luck Or Just Coincidence? / Strangers Bump Into Each Other And The Coincidence Has People Gushing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:04am On Mar 31, 2023

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Ireportlive: 4:41am On Mar 31, 2023
Yanga dey sleep yul go wake am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Their cup of coffee.. everyone is drinking his/her own undecided

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Divoc19(f): 5:30am On Mar 31, 2023
If she knew the outcome, why will she want to brag/ expose herself.

Death is not a good thing. We will all die one day in different ways approved by God.
Please accept and rest this case.

Losing my 6 years old daughter January 31, 2023 made me realize that. I didn't own her.

We own nothing in this life... enjoy your bit and let things flow/go

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Septagon: 5:37am On Mar 31, 2023
Op, permit me to say u are actually a fool.i pity those that take u as friend.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Psady(m): 6:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Op! Your story didn't add up. Stop this assassination of human character,let the family grieve their lost in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Corridon: 6:08am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:

Death is not a good thing. We will all die one day in different ways approved by God.

Losing my daughter January 31, 2023 made me realize that. I didn't own her.

Eya, I'm very sorry for the loss of your beloved daughter. God is your strength dear. Pls keep being strong as she is resting in the bossom of the Lord. Take heart my dear.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by VinnyBaba: 6:11am On Mar 31, 2023
If this Judy Austin actually made this Post,
then that She could be complicit in this Boy's death. sad

because women are VERY Deadly! 😏

To Marry a Nigerian woman is like Buying 1 SNAKE to live with you. embarassed
Having 2 or 3 as Wives is like Keeping 3 SNAKES in your compound. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by RuddyFusion(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2023
Let's stop this......
Stop the conspiracies
Just stop
RIP to the dead
May the living get sense

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Divoc19(f): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2023
Thanks.

Please, what is the meaning of 'take heart'?

Am trying very hard to get over it. It's not working.

Corridon:
Eya, I'm very sorry for the loss of your beloved daughter. God is your strength dear. Pls keep being strong as she is resting in the bossom of the Lord. Take heart my dear.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by VinnyBaba: 6:32am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:
Thanks.

Englishman says 'TIME HEALS ALL WOUND'. smiley

You will Get over it. Other Blessings will come into ur Life. 🙂

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Corridon: 6:50am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:
Thanks.

At the last sentence. Time heals every wound. With time you will accept it as it is. Keep being strong dear.

Then to your question. The meaning of take heart.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by lifenajeje(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:

Losing my daughter January 31, 2023 made me realize that. I didn't own her.

Sorry about ur daughter may soul continue to rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by advanceDNA: 7:02am On Mar 31, 2023
Talk like this is why i don't respect some women.... Taking pride in spreading legs for another person's husband.... Man don finish for Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Geovanni412(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Psady:
Op! Your story didn't add up. Stop this assassination of human character,let the family grieve their lost in peace.

Read the story of Adonijah and you'll understand what op is suggesting :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adonijah#:~:text=According%20to%202%20Samuel%2C%20Adonijah,and%20the%20House%20of%20Saul.

I don't want to believe the second wife is that smart to be sending cryptic messages but who knows.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by EriMma1: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2023
This guy don mess up before God and man. He will surely pay for hurting May. A beautiful and loyal woman whom God blessed him with and he decided to pay her back with evil.

When I say, I don't want to marry, people will think I'm not normal. Marriage normal? Or how many have remained normal after marriage.

You people should be deceiving yourselves.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Jeon(f): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2023
When you invited the devil into your home.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by RoyalBlu(f): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2023
Up there, I only see a not so happy woman who's trying hard to rate herself.

It's not like Yul doesn't have other sons by May.

Let them grieve in peace biko. The loss of a child is not an easy thing at all.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by skj1377(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2023
How does a 16yr old play football then have seizure. I smell a rat.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Divoc19(f): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Thanks again
I was thinking the literal meaning of 'take heart' will sound different smiley

I will continue taking the heart smiley

Corridon:
At the last sentence. Time heals every wound. With time you will accept it as it is. Keep being strong dear.

Then to your question. The meaning of take heart.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by RoyalBlu(f): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:

Losing my 6 years old daughter January 31, 2023 made me realize that. I didn't own her.

So sorry for your loss sis.
It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by OGAPARIS: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:
Thanks again
I was thinking the literal meaning of 'take heart' will sound different smiley

I will continue taking the heart smiley

It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2023
I think the subject matter is so so irrelevant.
It's not easy for this man.
Console the bereaved and simply move on.
Funny thing is a whole lotta people have mentally devastating issues they are facing already, yet they have the energy to criticize another person going through such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Lamanii22(f): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:

Awwww this is really touching… I have been too scared lately about how kids die…. I’m really sorry about your daughter…
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Divoc19(f): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2023
If you have kids protect them the best way you can. The pain comes from your inner stomach organs like..
Lamanii22:

Awwww this is really touching… I have been too scared lately about how kids die…. I’m really sorry about your daughter…

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:
This guy don mess up before God and man. He will surely pay for hurting May. A beautiful and loyal woman whom God blessed him with and he decided to pay her back with evil.

When I say, I don't want to marry, people will think I'm not normal. Marriage normal? Or how many have remained normal after marriage.

You people should be deceiving yourselves.

Marriage is not for everyone, don't discourage others from it please!
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
I really don't understand why people are beefing Yul for doing the honourable thing by marrying a second wife. I would certainly do the same if i was in his shoes. No child of mine will be born out of wedlock

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Foodqueen(f): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
The greatest mistake yul ever made.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by EriMma1: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Marriage is not for everyone, don't discourage others from it please!

And who are those marriage is meant for?
Tell me, I'm listening.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

And who are those marriage is meant for?
Tell me, I'm listening.

Marriage is for the focused and developed mind whom are ready to live a fulfilled life as projected by nature.

However, it comes with it's challenges but when both parties are determined, they will become victorious.

You cannot become that super wealthy by being single because you will lack focus by getting yourself into wiled thoughts.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by overdrive(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
I really don't understand why people are beefing Yul for doing the honourable thing by marrying a second wife. I would certainly do the same if i was in his shoes. No child of mine will be born out of wedlock

My brother no one is beefing yul for taking a second wife but the problem is y that particular woman with lots and lots of baggage.
Re: Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? by Reggaemich(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
If a woman wants to kill/deal with u, most don't show it,

It is within their heart to deal with u

This lady seems smart, she could not easily have exposed herself like that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Men Are All Around Us / / Are Men Polygamous In Nature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.