Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend (2558 Views)

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by williamsotiko: 5:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
]Hello house my name is Williams and this story is true, i have a girl who is of Calabar origin,while am from Anambra .i meet her when i was still an apprentice and we became friends on a platonic level. i never thought about befriending her cause she has a boy out of wedlock. but gradually as she started coming to my house when i have finished my apprenticeship things changed and one thing led to another and she took in. it was her Mum who broke the News to me cause she was staying with her and the Mum is divorced and now staying alone with the girl.though she told me that she is going to handle the issue and i left but after a period of two Months the girl came one day crying that the said pregnancy was proving difficult to terminate but i offered to take her to the hospital because myself was not ready to marry then considering my age(22) but she went home and told the Mother and she called and warned me to desist else she will arrest me.i i declined and and told her that she will not stay in my house but will Visit whenever she feels like.but in all these i never told my Parents or sibling until she put to bed,a baby boy. my people where against me marrying her because she is of Calabar descent and also a secondary school dropout.but in order not to have a bastard i offered to train her in something so that she can atleast have something doing and maybe write be of some certain standard.the first thing i did was to raise money for her Mum to start petty trading since from my findings that was what she does inside the market before she lost her funds back in 2010. So i raised the sum of 60,000 for her that was year 2014. but she never made use of it to start up anything,while i continue to raise Money for their monthly upkeep. In 2015/16 i asked her what she can do and she said the Mum is Good at cooking and that she can startup a restaurant there again i raised about 150,000 because it was in a kind of remote area. but to no avail the business did not survive so i lost interest in it and secured a place for her to learn tailoring and she started while i still maintain the monthly salary culture. when she finished i bought a machine for her to startup which was also a difficult for her and lastly she ended saying that she want to go into business which i raised the sum of 200,000 for her but she run the business for like two months made some looses and used the remaining capital to secure a house for herself and mother because she was having issue with the landlady this was in 2018 but in that 2016/17 i started up another relationship with another girl whom i love deeply and we where moving along very well until My baby Mama started found out about the affair though i told the gilr that i have a boy but am not married which she believed and never cared much until my baby Mama started showing up and using the boy as an advantage up to the extent of both of them fighting in my house on several occasions and that led to my girlfriend being rude and naughty towards me. because she started nursing the feeling i still have sexual feelings for my baby Mama which whenever i call her she always responds but i have told her that marriage will not work out between us,yet she still honour my invitations. This my girlfriend is soo much in love with me that finds it difficult to leave me and i also love her cause she is hardworking and also an undergraduate but has little things that she does that fetch her Money. NOW the issue is that i want to leave my baby Mama cause i have lost a lot through her but sometimes i think that am making a mistake because my girlfriend is hot tempered. but the worst is that am confused on who to leave pls advice me.I dont know whats really wrong with me, which ever one i see i fall for that one at that time. AM REALLY CONFUSED. PLS ADVICE

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by NextD18: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
One is a swindler and wayward; She's a daughter of a single mum and divorcee, had a child out of wedlock before you met her and then had another for you--She's following the footsteps of her mum and will one day divorce you like her mum if you marry her.

The other one is a hot tempered lady who's foolish enough to fight a woman in your house because of you--Meaning she's worthlessly desperate and can violently go to any extreme because of you.

Bruv! If you must live long, desist from the two and decide on your own between you and your baby mama[With your financial help] who will be with your son, whichever that seems okay with you, cool.

Thanks!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by ikh777: 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
williamsotiko:
]Hello house my name is Williams and this story is true, i have a girl who is of Calabar origin,while am from Anambra .i meet her when i was still an apprentice and we became friends on a platonic level. i never thought about befriending her cause she has a boy out of wedlock. but gradually as she started coming to my house when i have finished my apprenticeship things changed and one thing led to another and she took in. it was her Mum who broke the News to me cause she was staying with her and the Mum is divorced and now staying alone with the girl.though she told me that she is going to handle the issue and i left but after a period of two Months the girl came one day crying that the said pregnancy was proving difficult to terminate but i offered to take her to the hospital because myself was not ready to marry then considering my age(22) but she went home and told the Mother and she called and warned me to desist else she will arrest me.i i declined and and told her that she will not stay in my house but will Visit whenever she feels like.but in all these i never told my Parents or sibling until she put to bed,a baby boy. my people where against me marrying her because she is of Calabar descent and also a secondary school dropout.but in order not to have a bastard i offered to train her in something so that she can atleast have something doing and maybe write be of some certain standard.the first thing i did was to raise money for her Mum to start petty trading since from my findings that was what she does inside the market before she lost her funds back in 2010. So i raised the sum of 60,000 for her that was year 2014. but she never made use of it to start up anything,while i continue to raise Money for their monthly upkeep. In 2015/16 i asked her what she can do and she said the Mum is Good at cooking and that she can startup a restaurant there again i raised about 150,000 because it was in a kind of remote area. but to no avail the business did not survive so i lost interest in it and secured a place for her to learn tailoring and she started while i still maintain the monthly salary culture. when she finished i bought a machine for her to startup which was also a difficult for her and lastly she ended saying that she want to go into business which i raised the sum of 200,000 for her but she run the business for like two months made some looses and used the remaining capital to secure a house for herself and mother because she was having issue with the landlady this was in 2018 but in that 2016/17 i started up another relationship with another girl whom i love deeply and we where moving along very well until My baby Mama started found out about the affair though i told the gilr that i have a boy but am not married which she believed and never cared much until my baby Mama started showing up and using the boy as an advantage up to the extent of both of them fighting in my house on several occasions and that led to my girlfriend being rude and naughty towards me. because she started nursing the feeling i still have sexual feelings for my baby Mama which whenever i call her she always responds but i have told her that marriage will not work out between us,yet she still honour my invitations. This my girlfriend is soo much in love with me that finds it difficult to leave me and i also love her cause she is hardworking and also an undergraduate but has little things that she does that fetch her Money. NOW the issue is that i want to leave my baby Mama cause i have lost a lot through her but sometimes i think that am making a mistake because my girlfriend is hot tempered. but the worst is that am confused on who to leave pls advice me.I dont know whats really wrong with me, which ever one i see i fall for that one at that time. AM REALLY CONFUSED. PLS ADVICE

WOW... you truly between the devil and the deep BLUE SEA.

You are completely finished.

Your question is not answerable because you are leaving one bad egg for a rotten one.

Pls WHO DID THIS TO YOU?

i wish you controlled your deek o. Anyway. STAY SINGLE. Take care of your child and have NOTHING SEXUAL to do with both ladies else your future will be stressful
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Froshloaded: 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Marry your Girlfriend.

Your baby mama issa big N.F.A
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by chatinent: 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
I strongly believe sb has employed these fake bloggers to post fake stories here. Well, for the article, marry the one who has a child for you.After all, all women are the same; cheats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by JAOS(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
make your girlfriend your wife so that your baby mama will not question her authority
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by ValCon888: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Think outside the box.
Marry both of them.
An old man with a single penis has 58.
There's no reason you can't have 2.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by AfroKnight: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
ValCon888:
Think outside the box.
Marry both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by williamsotiko: 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2020
chatinent:
I strongly believe sb has employed these fake bloggers to post fake stories here. Well, for the article, marry the one who has a child for you.After all, all women are the same; cheats.
my brother am not a blogger you can reach me on +234 816 822 3845 it's what am passing through believe me....
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by williamsotiko: 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
ValCon888:
Think outside the box.
Marry both of them.
I know I have made mistakes in but am trying to fix this issue and forge ahead. I can't marry both because am not a Senator just an average Joe.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by williamsotiko: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
ARE THERE NO MATURED MINDS OR OLDER FOLKS WHO WOULD CONTRIBUTE MORE TO THIS...ITS A SERIOUS MATTER PLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by akaahs(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Collect ur boy first from that baby mama. Secondly, if U pick ur baby, U ll leave to regret it. Is a part from her mother U need to analyse and find out what Lead to the mum divorce.
Thirdly, keep ur calm and watch how things unfold, never be in a haste to take decision among the two only when it concerns ur boy.
Peace.
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Whyzaid(f): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Since you have made it known to your baby Mama that you can't marry her, why is she now fighting your girlfriend?
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by prophetvaliance: 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2020
Abeg marry the baby mama.. As your girlfriend is fighting with your baby mama, that's how she'll use her kids to fight against your first son.
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Alfather: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
Can you cope with your girl friend hot temper, is she some one you can control?
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
williamsotiko:

First advice.
Comb your boy hair take it to a medical lab to check the DNA of the boy to confirm if his yours.

Secondly
Relocate to an unknown location (Avoid both ladies and start up life again... Build your self and grow a relationship. Hmm if you give a woman 150k + 200k hope you are not a tenant if yes then you are a womanizer even a good lady would value the money and make good use of it)

Well I can't advice right now but for your future The DNA and Relocation is highly advice will not go into details but you will only go far if you .... Bye

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
williamsotiko:

My advice comes with a price 10k if interested let's talk.
Phone call and chat if needed

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Countersam(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17, 2020
williamsotiko:

.[/b] but the worst is that am confused on who to leave pls advice me.I dont know whats really wrong with me, which ever one i see i fall for that one at that time. AM REALLY CONFUSED. PLS ADVICE[b]

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by XhosaNostra(f): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2020

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by DenreleDave(m): 8:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
williamsotiko:

Can u pls summarize this for me in 5 lines
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Edyice: 8:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Uncle Williamsot now you have chew your baby mama anyhow angry , you are now trying to leave her for us abi

You want new bae .....ok

You better continue with your baby mama and her family because from the way I see it eeeh , you will add another undergraduate and her entire family to the one you have already .... grin
And I don't see you leaving pass another 3 years grin

Abeg I dey choir practice , no come disturb our entrance song cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Fisher007: 8:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hmm where do I start from?

First of all, You are an irresponsible young man but a hard-working type based on efforts you made.

You allowed the a baby mama to milk you based on your third leg. Infact thinking of it when you where enjoying the sex you didn't tell us.

Why should I answer you. I change my mind lol.

You need to distance yourself from the two. In reality both are not truly yours. It is high time you focus more on yourself. You need to work harder cause you have a brought a child to this world and you are responsible for him.

The babymama will never change. Once you distance yourself she will find another guy, which will lead to another baby. It is inbuilt in her case.

As for madam girlfriend, I understand her, but she needs to move on with her life. You can't keep her. If you do there will be more fight in the future. You have to accept that loss too. You can't eat your cake and have it. Unless na stomach ache you dey find. Simple.

Now for you, you have a legacy already, why are you still looking for women up and down. From your first experience you haven't learnt a thing ba.

You need to start using condom also cause I can sense you like deeping raw. You made a statement saying you still invite both girls on separate times. Meaning you are still chopping them. Oga you need to stop and face reality on ground. Na you set your table and the ball is in your court. Deal with it.

Free them and focus on your finance and wellbeing. Simple .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by placeofallure(f): 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
Marriage is not to be taken with kid gloves. Whoever you marry will make or Mar you for life so you've got to be at alert.

Baby Mama is a No for me. Once bitten, twice shy. My analysis says: She's a woman of easy virtue. The mere fact that she was a baby mama before you both met shoulda done better to sharpen her instincts on men or relationship issues. Nay! She's baby mama the second time. Then, I can't cope with people who aren't resourceful whether male or female. Imagine she and the mum allowed 350k to go down the drain? If your mum becomes aware of that, how do you think she'd feel!? The mother and daughter are no good, they will ruin you. Let her know on time that you won't marry her no matter what.

Your girlfriend Hmmmmn. Just tell me what manner of woman sits down and folds her arm and watch when her territorial grip is threatened. You won't blame her for putting up some resistance. You can only conclude she's temperamental if there are other instances apart from this one. A toxic woman is a volatile bomb that can explode anytime if not tended. If you feel you can tame her, you can go ahead and make her Mrs. Williams otherwise leave them both alone.

I used to be very hot tempered. There was an incident that happened and we landed in the hospital, one of us nearly died. We were lucky I guess. You may not be as lucky. So it's something that should concern you really. But people change anyway. Since I learnt my lesson, I did a 360 degree turn around.

In all don't rush into taking any decision. Take a few more moments to study them, especially your girlfriend. Let them do enough to convince you.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
Must you marry either of those two, girls plenty wey single yapa
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Malawian(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

First of all, You are an irresponsible young man but a hard-working type based on efforts you made.

You allowed the a baby mama to milk you based on your third leg. Infact thinking of it when you where enjoying the sex you didn't tell us.

Why should I answer you. I change my mind lol.

You need to distance yourself from the two. In reality both are not truly yours. It is high time you focus more on yourself. You need to work harder cause you have a brought a child to this world and you are responsible for him.

The babymama will never change. Once you distance yourself she will find another guy, which will lead to another baby. It is inbuilt in her case.

As for madam girlfriend, I understand her, but she needs to move on with her life. You can't keep her. If you do there will be more fight in the future. You have to accept that loss too. You can't eat your cake and have it. Unless na stomach ache you dey find. Simple.

Now for you, you have a legacy already, why are you still looking for women up and down. From your first experience you haven't learnt a thing ba.

You need to start using condom also cause I can sense you like deeping raw. You made a statement saying you still invite both girls on separate times. Meaning you are still chopping them. Oga you need to stop and face reality on ground. Na you set your table and the ball is in your court. Deal with it.

Free them and focus on your finance and wellbeing. Simple .

Oga, he is not asking UA to list his errors, he is asking for the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Fisher007: 10:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Malawian:

Oga, he is not asking UA to list his errors, he is asking for the way forward.

And as I can see you still lack reading comprehension. Cause if you didn't you will see the answer to the question.

I purposely gave reason before the answer. So please read well next time and don't Qoute me for qouting sake.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Malawian(m): 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fisher007:

And as I can see you still lack reading comprehension. Cause if you didn't you will see the answer to the question.

I purposely gave reason before the answer. So please read well next time and don't Qoute me for qouting sake.

Thank you.
Check the title of the thread again. Obviously he has decided on either of the two. Which of them did you advise on? This is simply reading and comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Fisher007: 10:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Malawian:

Check the title of the thread again. Obviously he has decided on either of the two. Which of them did you advise on? This is simply reading and comprehension.

Ok to make it simple for you :

Free them and focus on your finance and wellbeing. Simple

Which indicates none of them.

So hope you ve got your answer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by williamsotiko: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mandelus:

First advice.
Comb your boy hair take it to a medical lab to check the DNA of the boy to confirm if his yours.

Secondly
Relocate to an unknown location (Avoid both ladies and start up life again... Build your self and grow a relationship. Hmm if you give a woman 150k + 200k hope you are not a tenant if yes then you are a womanizer even a good lady would value the money and make good use of it)

Well I can't advice right now but for your future The DNA and Relocation is highly advice will not go into details but you will only go far if you .... Bye
your advice is good Sir,but I have established already here that I am and you know relocation is not an easy thing. But I will consider house relocation. As for being a Womanizer I think I have that trait considering that My family are polygamous.
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Malawian(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Fisher007:

Ok to make it simple for you :

Free them and focus on your finance and wellbeing. Simple

Which indicates none of them.

So hope you ve got your answer.

Let me troll you small.

He wanted a choice between the two. If he wanted a third choice, his question would have been, should I marry either of the two.

This is how people fail jamb use of English. Forget any outside knowledge you know of and focus on the subject matter at hand.

Thanks.

You can get angry now bro. I will simply be drinking my whiskey/cocacola.
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by Fisher007: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
Malawian:

Let me troll you small.

He wanted a choice between the two. If he wanted a third choice, his question would have been, should I marry either of the two.

This is how people fail jamb use of English. Forget any outside knowledge you know of and focus on the subject matter at hand.

Thanks.

You can get angry now bro. I will simply be drinking my whiskey/cocacola.

If trolling makes you happy. Feel free and enjoy your whiskey. It is a free world though.
Re: Should I Marry My Baby Mama Or Gilrfriend by williamsotiko: 11:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
Must you marry either of those two, girls plenty wey single yapa
No I must not,just that my Mind is messed up and so obsessed with my Girlfriend and also considering that she tries to do her part as o Woman....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter Users React As Nigerian Lady Comes Online To Search For A Boyfriend / Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] / Yul Edochie Has A Second Wife And Child (photo)?????!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.