Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents (106813 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Woman Excited As She Marries Her Jamb Lesson Teacher / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 18, 2020
People should stop saying RIP to someone that committed suicide. There's no peace for some that took his soul cos the soulwill be troubled with him all the time in eternity

1 Like

Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by enemyofprogress: 10:15am On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is ??
taken care of and he is goned forever
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Dosuazeez(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2020
I swear allah won't forgive suicide, u are very stupid and I wish u dwell in jahanam(hell) .
U have three sins
1. U commited suicide
2.u have made ur parents unhappy
3. U have made this dunya more important than akhira
May u rot in hell you stupid
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by aimuan(m): 10:17am On Mar 18, 2020
seunlayi:
How I wish you can hear me as I wish to tell you that what I went thru was nothing compared to what made you to commit this greatest sin. Mountain of hindrances won't cease from the part of those that will make it but only with perseverance that you will scale thru.... I m still passing thru another one since last year and gradually, I can see the other side just a little moment from now it is will be a thing of the past.

I can't imagine the type of torture you must be passing thru in heaven now due to your wrong decision.

Ftc dedicated to those who believed that the mountain of worries before them is about becoming a thing of the past.
heaven?which heaven?somebody committed suicide for foolish reason you're talking about heaven..Hell straight.I really blame it on our system that makes everyone think certificate is the answer to our problem. Zero pity for her.

Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by written007: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2020
seunmohmoh:
I'm so sorry for your loss.

undecided she is "the loss"
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 18, 2020
This is sad! Omg!!
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by paix(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2020
seunlayi:
How I wish you can hear me as I wish to tell you that what I went thru was nothing compared to what made you to commit this greatest sin. Mountain of hindrances won't cease from the part of those that will make it but only with perseverance that you will scale thru.... I m still passing thru another one since last year and gradually, I can see the other side just a little moment from now it is will be a thing of the past.

I can't imagine the type of torture you must be passing thru in heaven now due to your wrong decision.

Ftc dedicated to those who believed that the mountain of worries before them is about becoming a thing of the past.
Would there be torture in heaven? Then there will be peace in hell. The 2 can't dwell in the same place, cos they're the exact opposite of each other. It's either darkness or light.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by paix(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Dosuazeez:
I swear allah won't forgive suicide, u are very stupid and I wish u dwell in jahanam(hell) .
U have three sins
1. U commited suicide
Why not send a letter to her? Since she's not here to see this message.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by collins1895: 10:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Akinbahm:

Who knows if her passion was to play football & be more successful than Azeezah osuala from no angle she's being forced to Education line to chase sth else apart from her dream.

Just saying though I don't know what's happening behind closed door.

May Almighty overlook her shortcomings and grant her Jannah amen...
Amen
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by DonJiba: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2020
seunlayi:

God bless you for this intelligent and real fact life statement
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by DonJiba: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Parents should learn to teach their kids what life really means and to toughen up when life's not going as planned
Challenges are just part of life's journey
The challenges have faced in life(and the one am facing) is quite bigger than my age but Thank God it makes me stronger and it gives me in depth knowledge about life and las las everything's gon be fine
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by lukman885(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
God will surely forgive her. You know what?? Am just convince that God will forgive us all in the end.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by pat077: 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is ??
he is on self isolation
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by lastmessenger: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is ??
to excuse from mr adeshina bubu liar to go hunting for dead snake for his BBQ.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by anoziechi(f): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2020
2 things I have learnt in life is don't quit and suicide can never be an option
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Erys(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Me that sat for WAEC for four years nko? It's painful when you fail but its definitely not a reason to give up on life. Learn from your failure and act differently on your next try. Every failure offers a lesson or two to learn if you persevere. Those four years of repeatedly seating for my WAEC was very agonizing, but I chose not to stop trying and praying. Today I'm a graduate because I didn't quit.

1 Like

Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by valnelly(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2020
education is not the key again o. hardwork can take you anywhere... education is just a plus. lets focus on self development , skills acquisition and so on. going to university is not a do or die affair. how many graduates are employed theses days?
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by davidtemi(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Onebottle:
Whyyyy cry
This is my second jamb and am alive.

Fail jamb doesnt mean failed life.

Hmmm. Rip o
thought u would say ur 6th jamb sef. Fail more and see wat nxt. RIP Alhaja
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Armaggedon: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2020
murade:
it is quiet unfortunate that Zainab committed another offence for doing so because suicide is highly forbidden in Islam, case of suicide in Islam is that on the day of judgement she will be punished with what she used to commit suicide. nevertheless we will pray for her forgiveness May Allah forgive her.
so which religion promise suicide bombers 72 virgins?
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2020
Hers is even good that you knew you failed. She just have to correct herself and prepare better the next year. I wrote jamb twice. The first one i cried to death. Do you know why ? I got 280 in jamb and also passed post utme (66/100). I was already preparing for the admission because I was certain my score is enough. This was far back in 2010 . Then the overall number of people that scored 280 and above was below 500(I knew because jamb released the breakdown). In fact I was already in campus. Before i knew what was happening they began injecting foreign names that was how my name was removed.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Karleb(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You’re just an attention seeker. If you truly wanted to do it, not one single soul will know.

Attention from who? My parent?
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by mu2sa2: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Dosuazeez:
U have three sins
1. U commited suicide
You should have just kept quiet. Allah forgives whom He wills.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2020
Even if you scored 1/400 its not enough reason to commit suicide. There is more to life than passing utme.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Megaideas(f): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2020
what's her score and what does a teenager know about suicide?
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by shogsman(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2020
The parents should be arrested for murder, pressure killed her,when my junior brother failed jamb some years ago all my dad said was that now you have to wait for another year you lost but you have a whole year to make up for it,you have time to pick us some skills and read extensively to better prepare for it,cheer up eat your food and go to bed.
This boy is a graduate with a very strong 2:1,he was just like 0.2 shy from a first class.
I love my father pass anything I swear.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by edoairways: 11:35am On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is ??
He is on sabbatical leave, he was banned by the moderators I suppose
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Aryor11(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2020
You have ur O'level complete. U write jamb. U fail, obtain a daily part time form in a polytechnic, do that one for 2/3yrs, collect HND Form,do Jamb regularization, graduate, go for Nysc, come back, do PGD in a university. It's a long process but at the end of the day, we're all graduates and you'll make urself and anyone who cares proud. Nothing is worth Suicide.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by SeriouslySense(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2020
This is a serious issue, we have to teach the students to remain resilient, despite exams scores, maybe that year the student spend at home can be used to develop a skill to keep them positive
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by suco01(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2020
Melison:

Brother keep fighting u are a born fighter
Wish u the best man,e go better for us all
Did I forget to add that I waited four years to secure admission?? Now am in 300 lvl today all glory to God we keep moving

Amen. Glory be to God for his Mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Tylerbreeze(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
What a sad news,. No matter the situation or difficulties u are facing today suicide is not the solution, I wrote my first jamb 2016, and failed I got 178 while the school cut off mark was 180 , I didn't give up I wrote another jamb and I got 277 I was admitted .. along the line I and some of my course mates ..had 5 missing scripts and 4 carry overs due to the wickedness and carelessness of some demonic lecturers , coupled with the fact that I don't sort lecturers to pass , undecided cry yet , it Neva made me to think about sucide ... Suicide is not d best option, once there is life there's hope that's one thing I believe in. Life goes on.. Rip
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2020
I wrote JAMB seven times scoring 241,190,245,220,,225,269 & 298.But no money to go to school. I didn't kill myself neither did I blame my parents for being unable to send me to university. I'm struggling on my own trying to study part-time now. Suicide is never a good option.Life is tough and only tough people dwell in it.
Re: Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents by Malawian(m): 11:53am On Mar 18, 2020
Emily22:

U b my junior. I wrote jamb 4 times even when dem still dey do PCE for Polytechnic

WAEC 6 times....

Today I don grad...no job.....we move on
grin grin grin

Ekpadomo Sir. Omo, na once i write WAEC o, cleared all 9 Subjects with 3 As and 6 Cs, only for JAMB to mean me. Funny thing, i always got over 200 in Jamb, but was never enough to pass cutoff mark and my parents will never "work" my admissions, they will simply ask for the next time Jamb is selling form.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unilag studies thread / Updated Scholarship Thread / Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.