Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Help Me Look Into This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Look Into This Matter (803 Views)

Please Help Me Look At This Situation.did I Mess Things Up / Please Help Me Look Into This To Clear My Conscience / See How The Lockdown Is Making Me Look Like One Mgbeke Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Look Into This Matter by luvyaself95(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hello Good evening Guys, Recently i posted needed a job some days back. Well i later see a job to do through a friend but am thinking is a fraud because i buy a form at N3000 to take home and to fill and also a guarantor form but the guarantor cannot be my blood relatives but can be family member,so the person that i take the form to stand as my guarantor make me understand the stuff might be scam,because there is no office address and Register Number, i called the man that sell the form to me ask him about them.
He told me that their former office was sold and they register their company in abuja. after the conversation i got confused and furious.later i left my propose guarantor got home and called the friend that introduced the work to me and explain the matter to her. She then told me her sister and brother once got jobs from the same man.

Guys who should i believe between my propose guarantor and friend and the job man.
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
Go.and.search for another jor grin
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
luvyaself95:
Hello Good evening Guys, Recently i posted needed a job some days back. Well i later see a job to do through a friend but am thinking is a fraud because i buy a form at N3000 to take home and to fill and also a guarantor form but the guarantor cannot be my blood relatives but can be family member,so the person that i take the form to stand as my guarantor make me understand the stuff might be scam,because there is no office address and Register Number, i called the man that sell the form to me ask him about them.
He told me that their former office was sold and they register their company in abuja. after the conversation i got confused and furious.later i left my propose guarantor got home and called the friend that introduced the work to me and explain the matter to her. She then told me her sister and brother once got jobs from the same man.

Guys who should i believe between my propose guarantor and friend and the job man.

what about going directly to the address of the company to see if it exists and ask then directly if it is a fraud?
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by luvyaself95(m): 11:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

what about going directly to the address of the company to see if it exists and ask then directly if it is a fraud?

I said no address
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
luvyaself95:

I said no address

no address?!
no company name?!
no website?!
no phone number?!
no email?!

how are you even sure that this job is real then??!?!?!
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by luvyaself95(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no address?! no company name?! no website?! no phone number?! no email?!
how are you even sure that this job is real then??!?!?!
There is company and number, i even meet the man yesterday
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
luvyaself95:

There is company and number, i even meet the man yesterday

... and this company does NOT have an address where you can check the offices and confirm that its real? anybody can meet you and pretend to be who they are not. did you meet at the company office place?! anyone can tell you some BS company name and talk nonsense on the phone.
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by luvyaself95(m): 5:42am On Mar 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

... and this company does NOT have an address where you can check the offices and confirm that its real? anybody can meet you and pretend to be who they are not. did you meet at the company office place?! anyone can tell you some BS company name and talk nonsense on the phone.

We didn't meet at company place instead we meet at someplace along lawanson. All i couldn't notice them until now.
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by 1beat(m): 5:47am On Mar 18, 2020
you better forget the 3,000 and move on don't put ur self in problem that 3million will not solve .. even your friend he's not straight forward
Re: Help Me Look Into This Matter by MightySirKay(m): 8:05am On Mar 18, 2020
I had a similar experience this month. I was introduced to him by my aunt. The man said i should photocopy my credentials into 3 places and pay the sum of 10k because he would be shipping 1 of my credentials to Korea and another to USA. The company had no website, no phone number etc. Even the salary is too good to be true (45k o'level, 75k for nd, 105k for hnd, 150k for bsc). I told my aunt that i am not interested because when i spoke to the man about how the company operates, he said they are into small scale loan and some other rubbish like that.
Op, ask the man how the company operates and theis scope of production, thats how you will know if its real or not.

(1) (Reply)

"Marriages Started Dying When Women Started Cheating Much" / See What Happened To A Lady That Went Out / Huge Python I Killed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.