Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) (5384 Views)

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? / Nigerian Lady Faints After Receiving Iphone 11 Gift From Her Poor Boyfriend (VID / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Heyiyah... I wrote utme 7 effing times!!!... When it's not as if I am olodo... I wrote WAEC at age 14 oo.... Lord I thank you for the courage you gave me.... I ended up I'm NOUN still... Suicide is never the option! I repeat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by todugo(m): 7:51am On Mar 19, 2020
She for wait for Corona naw angry
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by 2dice01: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Me wey write jamb for the third time and this year result dey worst than others, I no go kill myself na. But it's really sad leaving sec sch since 2016 and seeing your mates in sch make me feel like there nothing to behold again in this world. I'd live it the way I see it everyday. I don't commit suicide.
Na man you be

I notice most female commit suicide than the male gender

1 Like

Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by jmonaco(m): 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by tarantino1: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Tonyfx:
People need to understand that there is a difference between school and education. The Latin meaning of the word educate means to develop from within. Bill Gates dropped out of school look at his life today, Jay Z, kanye west are both high school dropouts see their lifes even Pastor Chris of christ embassy graduated with a third class, look at his life today. Why would people think that because they didn't get good grades there life is worthless and feel they have nothing to live for anymore. When will this generation get wise cry

Kanye dropped out from college not highschool, hence the title of his debut album, the college dropout but you made sense tho
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by jmonaco(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin angry
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by arnoldogiamien: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
jmonaco:
According to the report, Zainab's aunt was to give birth yesterday so she went to the hospital to give her food. On her way coming back home she saw her jamb result, then she start going from shops to shops asking for sniper 

Zainab later bought one and went to mosque to complete her daily prayers then she took the sniper, she almost finish a bottle someone caught her in the action and reported it immediately but before she got to the hospital she's gone already 

More screenshots @ http://ambajay.com/2020/03/17/22-years-old-lady-commit-suicide-due-to-her-poor-results-in-jamb-photos/
a lot of graduate who pass jamb and get admitted to school then. They are still at home 8years after graduating. Life is not a competition
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by AlphaStorm: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is saddening. Biko check my signature if u had a low score in JAMB.

U can still gain admission without UTME
Re: 22 Years Old Lady Commit Suicide Due To Her Poor Results In Jamb (photos) by jmonaco(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant. / How Tolerant Are You / MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.