Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,861 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

How Tolerant Are You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tolerant Are You (5454 Views)

When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / Who's More Tolerant In Relationships? / Who's More Tolerant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tolerant Are You by ayettymama(f): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2010
I know there are prolly 1001 cheating threads but i wanted to ask anyways

As a woman- how do you react emotionally to your man cheating on you

WHEN DATING!!! YOU HAVE TO DATE A CHEAT TO MARRY ONE!!!!!

does it bother you?

do you shrug it off as the way men behave??

does it hit your esteem??

do you look for the nearest shotgun  grin grin grin grin

what are your emotional reactions to your partners unfaithfulness?
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
My immediate reaction is to cut his balls off, mince it and feed it to him. But common sense always rules and I just walk far, far away.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by ayettymama(f): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2010
@post

in nigeria that put that idea in your head
that men are generally unfaithful creatures and its normal for them to cheat
truth is
i cant stand it- even a simple lie
ill leave trey songz himself!!!!
emotionally i feel betrayed, but i dont blame myself
i blame the #lyingcheatinggoodfornothingtypeofbrother!!!

so no im not tolerant at all

at all at all at all!!!!!!

o yea
ill prolly find a bball bat to kiss his windsheild with b4 i pack off thouigh!
Re: How Tolerant Are You by queeneve: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
There are ONE THING that I will divorce my husband for is ADULTERY. There is no reason why he should commit adultery. If men and women spend time with the individual before rushing for marriage, they will learn alot about that person who they are dating and make a informed decision. My fiance and I agree that ADULTERY will be the only reason, ANYTHING ELSE WE SUCK IT UP AND WORK ON IT,

Check it boo!
Re: How Tolerant Are You by ayettymama(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^ even Jesus allowed it! wink
Re: How Tolerant Are You by meggieblac: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2010
One person's going to die & it aint gonna be me. grin grin grin
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Kgdavid(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
lol yea ull kill him and smash his car but remember that although hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, it equally has no fury like the wrath of the law. women too go to jail
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Jaideyone(m): 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
ayettymama:

@post

in nigeria that put that idea in your head
that men are generally unfaithful creatures and its normal for them to cheat
truth is
i cant stand it- even a simple lie
ill leave trey songz himself!!!!
emotionally i feel betrayed, but i dont blame myself
i blame the #lyingcheatinggoodfornothingtypeofbrother!!!

so no im not tolerant at all

at all at all at all!!!!!!

o yea
ill prolly find a bball bat to kiss his windsheild with b4 i pack off thouigh!
it won't be easy for you to leave especially when you have kids for him already
Re: How Tolerant Are You by ayettymama(f): 11:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
Jaidey-one:

it won't be easy for you to leave especially when you have kids for him already

when u have kids its a different story

im speaking generally

even women with no kids hang on like there is

i really wonder why
Re: How Tolerant Are You by daduke2k(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
Wot i ll do . . . . Ehm giv it a lil try and move on. . . Dats y was mostly d sucker then, bt nw? Am playin d game. D duke of dukes. . .
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2010
@ ayetymamama Hope the Guy doesn't drive a Benthley. grin
Re: How Tolerant Are You by ayettymama(f): 12:10am On Mar 31, 2010
^^ for his sakes i hope soo too! grin grin
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Tinksh(f): 2:05am On Mar 31, 2010
If you look at my posts you will see almost all are anti cheating, lol!!! For me, i just dissappear from them. No contact at all!! Like a ghost, i am gone.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Pweety4me(f): 2:48am On Mar 31, 2010
He would be dead meat i pity dat guy whoever try am. . . cool
Re: How Tolerant Are You by na2day2(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

does it bother you?

do you look for the nearest shotgun grin grin grin grin

well, since u didnt finish ur post, let me help u complete it. men, how do u react when ur woman cheats on u, lies her teeth out, always tryna deceive u, when she nags like hell, spends all ur money on shoes, clothes, make-up while she sends hers to her parents back home. how do u react when she is mad at u forgetting her birthday(we only do that once in a year) but she keeps forgetting(every single week) to leave the TV alone when u have a game going, and she is wondering why u are upset etc. does it bother u? do you shrug it off as the way women behave? does it hit your esteem? do you look for the nearest shotgun, cutlass, hammer etc grin grin grin grin what are your emotional reactions to this problem they call "WOMAN", her unfaithfulness, inclusive?

there u go, hope that helps wink wink wink u welcome! cool cool cool
Re: How Tolerant Are You by iice(f): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2010
Hurt yes but more disappointed at such a weak person.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by na2day2(m): 6:02am On Mar 31, 2010
iice:

Hurt yes but more disappointed at such a weak person.

will u marry me? for the uptenth time! angry angry angry
Re: How Tolerant Are You by femfem3: 9:18am On Mar 31, 2010
I get the hell out of that relationship (Forgiveness is a sin), grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ least no be by force but before leaving i will make sure i bleep the hell out of her , grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Tolerant Are You by googles: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2010
I cant tolerate a cheating padner. . . . . .i can never trust such person again
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2010
I once had an ex who cheated on me, I didn't walk . . . big mistake! I guess I thought I was being tolerant undecided

Anyway, in the end, he got a girl pregnant and I damned 'tolerance'! angry angry

There's only so much a person can take. If a man is too weak to control himself around a woman, then he's just not worth the whole wahala! undecided
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 31, 2010
Gurl you bad. How many hearts have you broken like the one splattering all over the floor on your profile.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by galatico(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

does it bother you?

do you look for the nearest shotgun grin grin grin grin

As a guy it doesn't bother !!!
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
generally ladies who shout the loudest here in NL and in real life are the one's who fail to act when faced with the same situation in real life.

its one thing to pontificate on what you would do,its another thing to do it when the time comes.

IMO,society has conditioned nigerian ladies to accept infidelity as part and parcel of married/dating life.The gut reaction of most ladies is this: that bitch will not steal my man,i will fight it out,i will stay with him and make sure i win.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by deluxecad(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ujujoan:

I once had an ex who cheated on me, I didn't walk . . . big mistake! I guess I thought I was being tolerant undecided

Anyway, in the end, he got a girl pregnant and I damned 'tolerance'! angry angry

There's only so much a person can take. If a man is too weak to control himself around a woman, then he's just not worth the whole wahala! undecided

NO WONDER.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by otukpo(f): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
i can't tolerate a cheating partner. I will just pack my things and leave.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
MrPrsdent:

generally ladies who shout the loudest here in NL and in real life are the one's who fail to act when faced with the same situation in real life.

its one thing to pontificate on what you would do,its another thing to do it when the time comes.

IMO,society has conditioned Nigerian ladies to accept infidelity as part and parcel of married/dating life.The gut reaction of most ladies is this: that naughty woman will not steal my man,i will fight it out,i will stay with him and make sure i win.

Yeah, I too get that impression, just like hitting hard on each other in threads meanwhile pretending to be good folks on the other side, alot of pretenders!!!

I keep it real both sides  undecided
Re: How Tolerant Are You by otukpo(f): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

well, since u didnt finish your post, let me help u complete it. men, how do u react when your woman cheats on u, lies her teeth out, always tryna deceive u, when she nags like hell, spends all your money on shoes, clothes, make-up while she sends hers to her parents back home. how do u react when she is mad at u forgetting her birthday(we only do that once in a year) but she keeps forgetting(every single week) to leave the TV alone when u have a game going, and she is wondering why u are upset etc. does it bother u? do you shrug it off as the way women behave? does it hit your esteem? do you look for the nearest shotgun, cutlass, hammer etc grin grin grin grin what are your emotional reactions to this problem they call "WOMAN", her unfaithfulness, inclusive?

there u go, hope that helps wink wink wink u welcome! cool cool cool

Go and open another thread for that.
we'll also want to know ur reactions.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by kosovo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2010
Short answer [size=15pt]99.7%[/size]
Re: How Tolerant Are You by talkmarkay(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2010
@ Poster,

No one has wright to cheat on another in the house of Love, but with Love issue can be easily resolved, else separation is the final option
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Spyker: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2010
Cheating topic again. Well, let me see what is obtainable here in Nigeria where i am presently residing.
If a man cheats, its because he is a man
If a woman cheat, it is because she is a slot.
The entire scenario does not give give the woman any advantage.

For me, if my wife cheats, that is the end of the marriage, i only pray that God should help me to accept her back otherwise, "for better, she stays, for worse, she packs". Church no go solve this problem at all.
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2010
All these girls that make noise here have either tolerated it until they were finally dumped or have never really faced it in real life, all they do is nag about it. mscheeeeeew next!
Re: How Tolerant Are You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 31, 2010
deluxecad:

NO WONDER.

No wonder what undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / Turn Down For What!! / How Scared Are You When You Had Sex Without Condom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.