Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (78338 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by AmeLonRo(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by stasius: 10:23am On Mar 18, 2020
By the time the masses start demanding for good hospitals as against the poultries we have in Nigeria. Then I will start taking people serious here.

Nigeria that can't boast of good hospitals let alone isolation center. Story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Munzy14(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2020
Health workers ran for their life was the part that got me... grin grin
Nigerians no wan joke with their lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by ngwababe(f): 10:26am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
Those who are succumbing to the virus are from late 50's. That means they could have died even without having the virus..

How many coronavirus cases do they have in UK gan gan that her mother had to be infected in just 5 months trip to UK

So if indeed her mother had the virus, then all the family must have been infected.

Surely, you no read the letter cheesy
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by kingslj: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=87539018]Those who are succumbing to the virus are from late 50's. That means they could have died even without having the virus..

How many coronavirus cases do they have in UK gan gan that her mother had to be infected in just 5 months trip to UK [b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

So if indeed her mother had the virus, then all the family must have been infected.

does it take more than 5 months for one to be infected?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by CeterisXVII: 10:27am On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
Those who are succumbing to the virus are from late 50's. That means they could have died even without having the virus..

How many coronavirus cases do they have in UK gan gan that her mother had to be infected in just 5 months trip to UK

Stop spewing crap. There are over '50s that are far healthier than some younger people.

If folks are diagnosed promptly, given the right treatment and medical care, they will recover... and will not die.

It is when people are wrongly diagnosed, badly handled, ill-treated, and not given appropriate medication or treatment to get rid of the symptoms of the disease, that they die.

So stop saying they would have died anyway. You are not a qualified doctor, and you are not their God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Daddi: 10:29am On Mar 18, 2020
UnaToto:
I refuse to blame only Buhari and the federal government for the failure of governance in Nigeria though it's obvious he's incompetent.

Nigeria's government at all levels has failed woefully.

The local is nothing to write home about,i don't even think it exists.
State government has failed the people.

An average Nigerian is wicked and selfish.

If this virus spreads in Nigeria,then that's the end.

Quite unfortunate...

UnaToto

"an average Nigerian is wicked and selfish"
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by efilefun(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2020
If the news is actually true... that woman surely died of HBP or so cuz a woman of 70 won’t sleep knowing she might be carrying a deadly virus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2020
sorry for your loss but the babe can write sha grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:

And only a very big fool would not be scared about this virus affecting him or his family, except of course he is an orphan with no siblings.
Of course, am scared.
But for you to stuppidlyyyy assert that more than 5000 people already have it in Nigeria just to cause unnecessary panic is plain silllllly

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by DeRay98(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
This current minister of health is the worst Nigeria ever had

Too dull and clueless

Even his "Oga at the top" isn't doing enough to contain this deadly virus ravaging the country and the rest of the world .

Every sector of the economy is in total collapse

Nigerians are on their own .

You can't afford to blame the Chief medical director of the hospital and or the Health commissioner of that State?
Everything must FG....
FG easily lash in the preparation of Lagos state just as they did during Ebola epidemic in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Powerbankseller(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2020
what goes around comes around. now, the politicians and those who have failed to keep the healthcare up to the required standard will enjoy it with the poor masses because there is nowhere safe to run to now except Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by UtchayN: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Hello, Good afternoon @nairaland forum, Like I said in my thread, I'm not the victim, my mother is still well alive and even younger. I only tweeted for them because i feel that if its true, then proper attention should be given to the matter at hand...
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Shaprara: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Your mother didn’t die of the Coronavirus, so what killed her, negligence is not enough justification for her death, did she have a pre existing condition, or the test was not carried out properly resulting in a false negative. I know a blood test is not a corona virus test.
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Ikology(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
Awol1:
Sorry about your loss.

I guess the isolation dept in Parklane is or was in that bad shape because the hospital might not have handled any case that requires isolation in the past 5 years.

Aside that, Parklane is a big and busy hospital that shouldn't have any of it's department filled with debris.

But sorry for your loss and her soul rest in peace.
that is not parklane but one old hospital in GRA
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by deavicky(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2020
My dear, I'm sorry for ur lost. But as for the building, it is not far from what any other hospital will give u in Nigeria. in fact that abandoned building is better that some hospitals in the north and far better than the general hospital in my local government.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by 2good2hear(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2020
It sad to say that the Nigeria we have now is not ready to contain this virus that is ravaging the entire world...
Na just say God love we naija people specially..
Just look at us still moving around freely, shaking hands freely, many of us still don kpansh like 4 to 5 kpekus this week alone freely, sucking and handling ..
They say naija too dey over religious, but I'm beginning to think that is one of the reason God is sparing us ...
Make we just they thank God for his Mercies...
E GET WHY..
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by DaCharis2016: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2020
I'm confused here pls. Let someone clarify. She tested negative to the virus and still died of it? Testing negative means the victim doesn't have the virus na!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 18, 2020
Honestly, the way things are going I suspect we have more cases of the virus in Nigeria since it has an incubation stage of 14 days, the symptoms might not even show up on time. God please help us!
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by RandomVic(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Brutal cry

dlondonbadboy:

Keep waiting for source until you slump and die...then you would see your source
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2020
omenka:
Fake news. There's no Coronavirus in Nigeria. The government is sponsoring all these news in order to create an avenue to loot the country as usual.

Are you okay at all? it only takes 1 person who has it to board a plane to Nigeria and spread it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2020
I’m not sure this country have the valid device to detect this virus.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Villain7: 10:53am On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:

Keep waiting for source until you slump and die...then you would see your source
Guy chill, my ribs don break o. I no fit laugh Hahahah this your reply na fatality
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by dlondonbadboy: 10:55am On Mar 18, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Of course, am scared.
But for you to stuppidlyyyy assert that more than 5000 people already have it in Nigeria just to cause unnecessary panic is plain silllllly

The reality is more than 5000 already have the virus and they are not aware of it cos your useless country and their inability to properly test patients. So the country should panic. Everybody everywhere should start panicking and start thinking....cos una no get sense for this country.
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by buhariguy(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Too dull and clueless

Even his "Oga at the top" isn't doing enough to contain this deadly virus ravaging the country and the rest of the world .

is it coronavirus that killed the woman or Enugu governments of negligence
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Angelfrost(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Too dull and clueless

Well, we have actually been on our own for the past decade or so...

We don't have a democracy!!! Some day, y'all will wake up to realize the farce you are have been calling leadership.
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Angelfrost(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2020
okomile:
Bury your dead!

There is no need for all this write ups, no action will ever be taken.

We are in zoogeria!

RIP mama

Of course nothing will ever be done... But, don't hush such messages. We must keep shaming the bastards called leaders!!! We can't let them keep hiding under white elephant projects.
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by guru90: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2020
Wait oooh!!!

So, it's finally reached Enugu!!!
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by ofiko123(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2020
The question is that is this coronarivus in Nigeria or not.. That is the question now
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01am On Mar 18, 2020
If anyone have coronavirus in Nigeria he or she will not be encouraged to report himself because with this report shows that someone that did not have coronavirus virus was excommunicated and killed by discouragement, mismanagement, negligence, unpreparedness and untrained hospital staff.
If the attitude of the staff kills faster than coronavirus, who will want to report
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by samdaisi: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2020
But why our people in East are not blaming their heartless and incompetent governor from PDP killing their people like chicken or do we call them the most gullible tribe in Nigeria because they like to poke their noise on what is not concerning them
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2020
asanwafo:
Dont derail this topic. The writer is complaining that the state is not prepared and u are trying to change the topic

Still falls back on the honorable health minister... That's his jurisdiction...

It behoves on him to liaise with all state health commissioners to ensure adequate resources and isolation centers are assembled together, up and running... This should have been in place across the nation at least 2 weeks ago. This is not rocket science!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.