Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After (78324 Views)

Woman Who Tested Negative For COVID-19 Fails HIV/AIDS And Hepatitis Test / Lagos Releases 11 More Coronavirus Patients After They Tested Negative / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Originalsly: 9:59am On Feb 25
Johnn87:

They should have done autopsy too to medically establish cause of death

This thread was posted in March 2020 ... the month COVID-19 was declared a pandemic. It is interesting to note there was no test available for the virus ... so what test did they use? The virus was in the UK at the time and it is likely she contracted it. The virus at that time was really deadly ... I'm talking from experience ... got it in February ... nothing compares ...so of she died I would believe it was because of it. Autopsy?... to find out cause of death? ... have you ever heard of any autopsy carried out to determine cause of death was COVID-19? Autopsy was prohibited by WHO .
Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Johnn87: 12:11pm On Feb 25

Considering that the Covid-19 result proved negative, we can conclude that my mother died due to the following reasons –

· The state of the said ‘isolation centre’ ( pictures attached).

· Wrong treatment

· Staff stigmatisation due to lack of training in dealing with such cases.

So the autopsy result certified "isolation in dilapidated building as medical cause of death
autopsy please make everybody rest.
The COVID 19 result came out negative, the more reason it was even more expedient to conduct an autopsy right away.

Assuming it was positive , no health professional would have loved to touch the corpse .any small mistake phiam. Virus don spread . Not like there was any vaccine immediately in those days as soon as it came out . Millions died of the virus 🦠

Originalsly:

This thread was posted in March 2020 ... the month COVID-19 was declared a pandemic. It is interesting to note there was no test available for the virus ... so what test did they use? The virus was in the UK at the time and it is likely she contracted it. The virus at that time was really deadly ... I'm talking from experience ... got it in February ... nothing compares ...so of she died I would believe it was because of it. Autopsy?... to find out cause of death? ... have you ever heard of any autopsy carried out to determine cause of death was COVID-19? Autopsy was prohibited by WHO .
Hi Just stumbled on this thread and find it interesting.
🛑COVID-19 result came out negative days after her death.

🔴As far as the COVID result came out -ve, she medically did not 🚫 die of Corona virus 🦠.
----Thus, in pursuing for justice, WHO never forbade any body from carrying out autopsy on COVID negative ---ve corpse. It was COVID positive corpse that was restricted. Some people in news headlines globally, contacted the virus just by attending burial of COVID positive person.
🔴 It is very vague fighting for justice ⚖️ anywhere on earth, without medical autopsy certifying the medical cause of death 💀 .
---at least from there, health professionals on the team of defendants / team of plaintiffs suing for justice will be able to scientifically and medically demonstrate the relationship of the medical cause of death to her isolation & neglect at the centre.

Isolation is not 🚫 a medical cause of death anywhere. Maybe she died finally heart attack/ cardiac arrest, migraine headache, etc .

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After by Originalsly: 1:27pm On Feb 25
Johnn87:

Isolation is not 🚫 a medical cause of death anywhere. Maybe she died finally heart attack/ cardiac arrest, migraine headache, etc

grin... that one left me speechless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.