Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated (72431 Views)

John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Harrynight(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2020

Just because it's coming from a common player who's not too relevant to the club,
Just because it's coming from a BLACK MAN
hence they terminated his contract! angry

Ain't other Major league in Europe suspended?
Do Turkish Football Association need to hear a voice from Heaven before they shutdown?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
cheesy
They aren't aware mikel is from a tribe that rise to occasion when threatened.
They speak up regardless wat consequences is in waiting.
The club goofed.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
football is not an essential service.
the world will not end if matches are stopped for the time being
it is irresponsible to play football matches at this time.
is turkey waiting until they have an italy style crisis on their hands?
or are they taking the abandoned donald trump this is a hoax that will blow over bs approach?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by DropsMic(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by NigeriaBam: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Turkish clubs are in the habit of terminating players contract especially Nigerian players. They terminated Onazi contract, Victor moses contract, Emenike contract and now Mikel's contract. Turkey isn't a good harvest ground for nigerian players.

Are you looking for TRUSTED and RELIABLE Data Seller. Check My Profile or Signature MTN and 9mobile Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.
We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Bianda24: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
I stand with Mikel 100%

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by sydneyboss(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Alves, Zabaletta, Maguire, De Jong are still playing regularly for their respective clubs even though they are in the same or above age of Mikel.

Even Balotelli , one of the controversial players ever is now a captain for his club.

Mikel is arrogant.. Simple as ABC

Maguire indeed undecided

Your hatred for someone who don't know you is something else.... Every top league have been postponed, and you want him to continue over how much that he don't or haven't made?

I respect his decision, will he make money in the grave? Where is the "arrogant" here

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Monday60655(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mikel you're right. I stand with you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Austinoiz(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
I think Mikel is arrogant .My personal opinion though

If you had, on one time, asked for Buhari to shot our borders or for LMC to suspend NPFL, then calling Mikel names makes you an irredeemable hypocrite.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by sydneyboss(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Didn't the Federal government cancel Nigeria's National Sports Festival because of this same Coronavirus scare? Haven't several high profile sporting events been suspended indefinitely all over the world?

How is Mikel Obi responsible for the failure of your stupid politicians to develop not only sports but every subsector of the economy?

I must be arguing with a fool.

You are not wrong

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Proffdada: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
He could have just kept quiet
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
You talk without sense and thought at times.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by helinues: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoluabi9:
You talk without sense and thought at time.

Chelsea fans spotted . Always arrogant and aggressive

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by explosiveskull(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Didn't the Federal government cancel Nigeria's National Sports Festival because of this same Coronavirus scare? Haven't several high profile sporting events been suspended indefinitely all over the world?

How is Mikel Obi responsible for the failure of your stupid politicians to develop not only sports but every subsector of the economy?

I must be arguing with a fool.

OP next time you want to quote anybody, go through their previous comments through their profile, the high dose of imbecility exhibited by that nincompoop you are quoting is excruciatingly painful to the sane mind as he prides himself in ignorance and abject confusion, the idiot is against Mikel cos he is Igbo, the idiot is threatened and intimidated by the Igbos that is why he is always foaming from the mouth like an epileptic patient whenever he sees an Igbo thread and lastly he is a BMC and it has been proven beyond doubt that these guys have no use for their brain.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by shine12: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
All I know is that Mikel will not feel unsafe if this was 2006/7 at FC Lynn in Norway. In life you can start to make demands when you jumped past some certain hurdles. I do not blame him.
A hungry and young 20 year old footballer that just arrive Europe will not resign because he feels everyone should be with their family.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Chelsea fans spotted . Always arrogant and aggressive
Chelsea ke?? Was a Utd fan; now purely a football fan. You see, you just proved what I said. You (HELINUES) talk without thinking and forethought many a times on this forum.

10 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by DenreleDave(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fragility6:

Jesu!!! Diz one say Balotelli na captain of e club. Ignorance of the highest Power. Zabaleta na captain of West Ham wen Nolan neva die, Alves captain 4 wich planet, De jong captain? E too early 2 dey drunk na

U lack vision.. U cant read.

He said balotelli is a captain... Fo*l ordinary English u can't read
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by helinues: 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Chelsea ke?? Was a Utd fan; now a football fan. You see, you just proved what I said. You (HELINUES) talk without thinking and forethought many a times on this forum.

talk without thinking and forethought many a times on this forum

That must be personal.. It's allowed. It's a privilege and thanks

People truly wish to be like us... grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by robert312: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Sweeetheart(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues on another person matter you won kill yourself ba?

Mikel is right with his decision to stay with his family but taking it to social media is unprofessional as he will discourage other players who are willing to do their job. Even if you need to express yourself on behalf of your team mates, there are other channels to reach in regards

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by chicoMX(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Fragility6:

Jesu!!! Diz one say Balotelli na captain of e club. Ignorance of the highest Power. Zabaleta na captain of West Ham wen Nolan neva die, Alves captain 4 wich planet, De jong captain? E too early 2 dey drunk na

Dani Alves captained Sevilla before moving to Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

That must be personal.. It's allowed. It's a privilege and thanks

People truly wish to be like us... grin grin

See! You're still doing the same thing: talking and "thinking" without thought. undecided
SMH!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by explosiveskull(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoluabi9:
Chelsea ke?? Was a Utd fan; now a purely football fan. You see, you just proved what I said. You (HELINUES) talk without thinking and forethought many a times on this forum.

See don't be replying every animal that quotes you, can't you notice the incoherent pattern in reasoning of that guy you are quoting, not only that he hates Igbos, he already twisted it to involve the Chelsea club that Mikel is no longer a player in. That guy may be one merua of merguard(security man) to one Igbo man That is why he judges them with the level of his distorted, warped life and misery.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by helinues: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omoluabi9:
See! You're still doing the same thing: talking and "thinking" without thought undecided
SMH!

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

I think you are very stupid which is also my personal opinion.

Are you guy's leaving in another planet? For heaven sake, this is not an epidemic it is pandemic and if you don't understand what it is then a simple google search is all you need to do to understand the gravity of what's happening globally.

Mikel is arrogant for simply demanding for safety first over a mere trophy when more elite leagues in the world have already done the right thing by putting their various leagues on hold for now until this virus is contained?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Fragility6: 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

U lack vision.. U cant read.

He said balotelli is a captain... Fo*l ordinary English u can't read
Lol.. See as ur desperation to prove ur stupidity mk u type rubbish. Wich club balo dey captain?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Always pick family over work

For your smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
The best thing for him is to retire tongue
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by helinues: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
byrron:

I think you are very stupid which is also my personal opinion.

Are you guy's leaving in another planet? For heaven sake, this is not an epidemic it is pandemic and if you don't understand what it is then a simple google search is all you need to do to understand the gravity of what's happening globally.

Mikel is arrogant for simply demanding for safety first over a mere trophy when more elite leagues in the world have already done the right thing by putting their various leagues on hold for now until this virus is contained?

Coincidentally, I just edited the original comments you quote..

Go and read that and come back with sensible conclusions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 15 Blunders Of The 2016 Olympics with Pictures…#1 Is Horrific / Meet Leah Monroe, Tammy Abraham's Girlfriend (Photos) / Edinson Cavani: I Am Sad And Upset Over Man Utd’s Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.