Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,134 members, 7,957,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:48 AM

Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated (72605 Views)

John Obi Mikel Racially Abused In Trabzonspor Vs Fernabache Football Match / Mikel Obi Set To Quit Trabzonspor / Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Fragility6: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
chicoMX:

Dani Alves captained Sevilla before moving to Barcelona.
Reread dat comment again. Guy didn't specified if it were in d past
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by GEEBITE: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
Surely you have been. "A wise man once told me don't argue with a fool,people from distance might not be able to differentiate" .Next time dont bandy words with him,slam him hard once and move on.He is a paid BOT,he lives on that.
ContractKiller:
Didn't the Federal government cancel Nigeria's National Sports Festival because of this same Coronavirus scare? Haven't several high profile sporting events been suspended indefinitely all over the world?

How is Mikel Obi responsible for the failure of your stupid politicians to develop not only sports but every subsector of the economy?

I must be arguing with a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Fragility6: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

All what you wrote above, how does that even correlate with what you quote.

Tell me, what are you drinking currently?
So bcoz he wear captain band one day automatically makes him a captain of dat team. Na wa o Nairaland. Certificate requirements should reali b made a requirement to vote. Na pple like diz vote buhari enta power. To read n comprehend na some of una problem 4 diz forum

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by redcliff: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
In Nigeria, Logic is dead. we have people; sadly, young people who think like goats. I cant imagine how someone would lambast Mikel and his decision to protest the non suspension of the league when other leagues have done the same. I swear Nigerians dont know the extent to what this virus is all about. Shebi them record 5cases already for naija and una never do anything yet, advanced countries like Swiss and Italy that have huge numbers are at a loss at what to do. They dont even test people again, they ask you to stay at home if you are feeling sick and nigeria is taking the whole thing for levity. Young people for that matter.Una go chichom chin.

Person say over 5k Nigerians get corona already but them no know. Person dey laugh am. just wait till about 3weeks time make una see numbers.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Femeto: 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
It's not about money for him. He had already used 9months out of the 12 months. That stupid club treats Nigerians like crap. Where is Onazi today?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by ContractKiller: 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Thanks for the advice, bro. Had I known he is an slowpoke, I wouldn't have bothered trying to use logic or reason with him.

GEEBITE:
Surely you have been. "A wise man once told me don't argue with a fool,people from distance might not be able to differentiate" .Next time dont bandy words with him,slam him hard once and move on.He is a paid BOT,he lives on that.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
U want them to suspend league so that u will be at home nd be fucking ur baby mama abi ?
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Didn't the Federal government cancel Nigeria's National Sports Festival because of this same Coronavirus scare? Haven't several high profile sporting events been suspended indefinitely all over the world?

How is Mikel Obi responsible for the failure of your stupid politicians to develop not only sports but every subsector of the economy?

[/b]I must be arguing with a fool[b].

from his first post , i knew he's an incompetent slowpoke.

anyway...

[/b]better late than never[b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by youngestgrad(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Alves, Zabaletta, Maguire, De Jong are still playing regularly for their respective clubs even though they are in the same or above age of Mikel.

Even Balotelli , one of the controversial players ever is now a captain for his club.

Mikel is arrogant.. Simple as ABC
Which Maguire? Ewu number one

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by HeightsKE: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

At bolded.. Noted

Sebi you guys can't make an healthy conversation without abusing others.

Develobuse

This is how you Forment trouble and when you get the response you deserve,you start crying. You indirectly insulted him by saying "Africans and inferiority complex" and you expect him to Pat your back and say,thank you!

And for you to heap blame of undeveloped sporting infrastructure on players,damn,that guy was right in calling you a ...., which you truly are!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by klax(m): 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

He has been having problems with his past clubs lately. He should quit playing football if he is feeling too big as a player.

I don't think feeling big is the issue. Turkish should not take his advise too personal its all about safety. Corona respect no one though I don't know if the clause in his contract bare him to speak up in uncomfortable situation I dont know but the Turkish must play safe winning league with living dead bodies will ruin their quest even more.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by HeightsKE: 2:34pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Thanks for the advice, bro. Had I known he is an slowpoke, I wouldn't have bothered trying to use logic or reason with him.

He is a known tribalist on here,he never sees anything good in certain people. See how he's just bent on bringing Mikel down,not even bothered at all about what Mikels trying to point out. In everything you do,it's Safety first.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Bewiseedet(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Alves, Zabaletta, Maguire, De Jong are still playing regularly for their respective clubs even though they are in the same or above age of Mikel.

Even Balotelli , one of the controversial players ever is now a captain for his club.

an idoit spotted

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Jezabel: 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Harry Maguire is 27 years old so he doesn't even belong in this conversation. All the other players you mentioned are either on short term contracts or long term contracts which are nearing the end.

Radamel Falcao who expressed his support for Jezabel has been left alone. Why don't they also terminate his contract? Or is it because he isn't black?

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Bewiseedet(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
U want them to suspend league so that u will be at home nd be fucking ur baby mama abi ?
is it ur baby mama or is it ur Bleep abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Bobbyfreshh(m): 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

U lack vision.. U cant read.

He said balotelli is a captain... Fo*l ordinary English u can't read

So is that you are crying
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by sylve11: 2:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good for him, good for his family. cool
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by LagosXYZ: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
I think Mikel is arrogant .My personal opinion though

How many clubs has he left lately?

And I think you're ignorant .My personal Opinion though

How many daughters do you have to take care off?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Coincidentally, I just edited the original comments you quote..

Go and read that and come back with sensible conclusions

If you just edited your original senseless comment into a more sensible comment then good for you for coming back to your senses and I won't have called you out for your senselessness if you didn't display it here for public consumption.

I don't have to go on a fishing expedition searching for your edited comments because It is irrelevant and futile.

Sadly
I just "Coincidentally" read your edited comments and it only confirmed you are more stupid than I earlier thought of.

It is obvious you are just a kid going by your rationality and I'm sorry for expecting you to reason like a grown up when you are still on your formative years.

Enjoy your Nairaland PBSKIDS.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by JubiOmeiza(m): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:

I must be arguing with a fool.

u get time bro!!
the guy is a fool, nd no matter wat u tell
him, he will remain a fool.
gosh!!
how wud smdy against a player
for looking after himself?
the guy isan idiot

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Fragility6: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Wanting to protect your family=feeling "too big" abi?

The man only made a critical comment on social media. He never threatened to go on strike or boycott games because of the Coronavirus, but that is tantamount to feeling big. SMH

U for ask d idiot wich clubs e get issue with. Middlesboro sign am on short term with option to sign long term if promoted. N d Chinese club no report any incident of im getting issues wit d club were dat unscrupulous element get dat nonsense e dey type here i no know

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Fragility6: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Turkish clubs are in the habit of terminating players contract especially Nigerian players. They terminated Onazi contract, Victor moses contract, Emenike contract and now Mikel's contract. Turkey isn't a good harvest ground for nigerian players.
For a footballer in general.Racism na number one. Mikel faced one weeks back wat did they do,nutin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
redcliff:
In Nigeria, Logic is dead. we have people; sadly, young people who think like goats. I cant imagine how someone would lambast Mikel and his decision to protest the non suspension of the league when other leagues have done the same. I swear Nigerians dont know the extent to what this virus is all about. Shebi them record 5cases already for naija and una never do anything yet, advanced countries like Swiss and Italy that have huge numbers are at a loss at what to do. They dont even test people again, they ask you to stay at home if you are feeling sick and nigeria is taking the whole thing for levity. Young people for that matter.Una go chichom chin.

Person say over 5k Nigerians get corona already but them no know. Person dey laugh am. just wait till about 3weeks time make una see numbers.

I'm more than baffled too on the kinds of illogical comments been made on issue's that are really concerning and everything seems to be seen from the prisms of ignorance and high voltage of unseriousness(made up word).

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by lasisi69(f): 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
shocked

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by quickly: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

He doesnt want to infect his family. is that simple.. he has enough money to start another Career..

Maybe as assistant coach or in another business

Corona is a respecter of no persons.

KEvin Durant self don catch am

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by bluecircle470: 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
ContractKiller:
Wanting to protect your family=feeling "too big" abi?

The man only made a critical comment on social media. He never threatened to go on strike or boycott games because of the Coronavirus, but that is tantamount to feeling big. SMH

Make him better leave that country immediately before Tayyip Erdogan’s boys go kill am. Sheyb nah him get big mouth abi, okay the clock is ticking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Thryphosa(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good one! I like Mikel's bravery.
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by ukukaegbu(m): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

All what you wrote above, how does that even correlate with what you quote.

Tell me, what are you drinking currently?

Mikel has worn the armband in a Chelsea match. Does it make him chelsea captain during his playing days at Chelsea?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Vanzcharles(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
slyfox35:
It's better to stay and fight for your voice to be heard than to cower like a coward,you've ran away from the warfront...
Mandela is Mandela because he made his voice heard in the midst of turmoil
Footballers still dey China,Dem nor rescind their contract,you wan come hide for house go dey chop akpu and onugbu soup,onugbu soup kill you Dia!!
Who terminated his contract? Trabzonspor did
I think you should read properly..... He made his opinion the club was not happy with it... Boom and they fired him...
Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by MasterKernel: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:
I think Mikel is arrogant .My personal opinion though

How many clubs has he left lately?

Poverty can kill oooh! Imagine multinationals, nations and SMEs have shut down to tame this novel virus, but for you it's about the club. What makes the club, if not humans?

I'm sorry, but if you're half the person this young man is, you will never be on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
LagosXYZ:

And I think you're ignorant .My personal Opinion though

How many daughters do you have to take care off?

From his comments, you can deduce that he is still being fed by his parents and still leaves under their roof and still haven't started shouldering any form of responsibilities which is why he won't be able to comprehend what it means to protect and provide for one's family and how one's family comes first before any other thing.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated by Vanzcharles(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

Arrogant right? Every top league has been postponed till further notice in Europe. You are saying this because you still live in Nigeria you don't know the heat of this virus outside this country... It is better to postpone and save lives than for it to be continued and loose lives
Close door or not the club should be very careful, you cannot ascertain how the virus can spread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Eating Pounded Yam With Efo Soup !! / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup / Yemisi Yekini, Daughter Of Rashidi Yekini, Celebrates Her Late Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.