Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament (304 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism / Atiku Commiserates With Abia Pipeline Explosion Victims, Donates N10m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by splendid22(m): 9:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Linda Adanma Onuoha, an eyewitness of the tragic Abule –Ado explosions ha stated that she was washing her clothes when she abruptly heard siren-like noise.

Onuoha said she saw a thick whitish powder oozing from a gas pipeline.

Onuoha said: “Shortly after, another thick whitish powder oozed again and I heard a deafening noise. I didn’t smell gas at all. I started shouting.
“I called my male neighbours. They came out. This time, we couldn’t see one another again. The whole place was full of that whitish substance. We all managed to go out.

“On getting to the end of that street, we heard a heavy bang. The force threw us away. That woman (pointing to her neighbour) was naked because she only tied a wrapper. By the time we knew what happened, we had lost everything.

“In our compound, four people are in the hospital and one person is still missing. I’ve been sleeping in my younger brother’s house since Sunday.”

https://www.thenewsguru.com/news/article/we-lost-everything-lagos-explosion-victims-lament/

Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by RightChannel: 9:06am On Mar 18, 2020
Sorry Bro
Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Sorry...if i have my way i for u smile.
Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by Kylekent59: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Let see if this might be the way it was planned.

Burst the pipe

Place a time bomb

Allow the whitish gases to fill the atmosphere

Give it more time to cover wide range

Then detonate it

Boom, the bomb explodes, the sound travels many kilometers radius as a result of gases filling the atmosphere.

Observations :

Those living within felt it badly. They witnessed the Vibration and loud blast

Those residing far away from the incident heard the loud blast but didn't witnessed any vibration.

Glasses in different houses were shattered, roofs got ignited, fences were damaged, buildings were totalled.

If it had happened in the evening, many would see the flash lights both the ones that resides too close and afar from the incident .

The perpetrators were trying to cover their ass by detonating it closer to a pipeline/ gas pipe so that people would think it is a pipeline explosion.

Conclusion :

Highly skilled terrorist might be the ones that did that, sponsored by a very rich bad person.

Do not fear those that kill the body, but be afraid of the one that has authority over the soul. They body will rust, but the soul remains.

Every living things must dies, and after death comes judgement.
Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by otokx(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Where did the Siren sound come from?

What was the whitish substance?
Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by helinues: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Sorry ooo..Hope LASG would come to their rescue in real not all their normal audio promises
Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by Lawgod247: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2020
Ok
Re: We Lost Everything-lagos Explosion Victims Lament by BlackfireX: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2020
To me this seems like a terrorist attack...

(1) (Reply)

Women In Politics Suffer Abuse And Blackmail From Men - Sen Shehu Sani / COVID-19: No Curfew In Lagos Yet – Information Commissioner / The Greatest Looter Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.