Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus (73071 Views)

Government Should Ban Sports Betting Halls Over Coronavirus / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by owunabastard: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
You never jam crazy people for this forum, see what the fool is rejoicing for and praising God on top
ttmacoy:
Why does everything have to be seen this way?

This is not a fight but required for safety to slow the spread of the virus. You do realize this affects more Nigerian British/Americans living in those countries right?

What exactly has God been faithful about? Nigerians are still going on and on about this while the average American doesn’t even realize there are now restrictions into Nigeria because they had no plan to go there anyway.

At this point we need to come together to slow the spread globally and Nigerians need to focus on how to mitigate the economic impact as a result of both the virus and oil price drop rather than boasting on Nairaland.

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Phred1717: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
So... because they've recorded first case of China virus from Katsina, is that why Buhari decided to place a ban on these countries. Shame on #cluelessness

2 Likes

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MansoryMX(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
Medicine after death. The virus has already landed in Nigeria. Thanks to the idiots we have a leaders. Let’s just hope it won’t spread which I doubt. Buhari’s incompetence is worse than death itself.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MansoryMX(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
guru90:
Please remove Germany from that list because of my Germany Visa is almost ready!!!

When will i travel again?

Na wa ooh

So because you wan go Germany make govt allow German flights in make virus kill of us abi? You must be mad!

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by sojfaith243: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
The new case in Katsina was the main reason why travel ban was initiated.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Whizbuzz(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
All of our youths including me wey dey shout say we wan travel go find greener pastures....Daddy Corona don humble us now...I swear make dem give me free visa,ticket and even better money...I no dey travel again....no place like home jare....

3 Likes

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by OdefaGirl(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is just because Corona virus doesn't know who is in government.... that's why they are acting if not, you would see them speaking grammar.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Excellent development.

Furthermore, more standard & well equipped isolation & treatment facilities should be built across the country, otherwise if the situation deteriorates to the level of community transmission, it's gonna be a medical tsunami with our current level of preparedness.
This is where the challenge lays
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Corrections: 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Angelfrost:

This is actually historical... All hail the Great Corona!!! grin

TRULY THIS IS HISTORICAL....NIGERIA BANNING EUROPE AND REST OF ADVANCED COUNTRIES FROM COMING INTO ITS COUNTRY.

THANK GOD I LIVE TO SEE THIS AND PRAY TO SEE WHEN AMERICA AND

ADVANCED NATIONS OF THE WORLD WOULD QUEUE TO APPLY FOR VISA TO

RESIDE/ RELOCATE TO LIVE IN AFRICA.... cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Abbeylanre15(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pls I'm expecting consignment from China this month end, should I keep hoping or my hopes are dashed?
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by LANDLORD72: 1:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ravon:
https://brandspurng.com/2020/03/18/fg-issues-travel-ban-on-13-countries-over-coronavirus/
Baba go slow just wake up as Coronavirus don land for him state
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Oluwademilade: 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Dumb president. You waited until we have 8 infections to do this. May God punish this idiot

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by maryalloy(f): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good move, we should pls stay safe and make sure we keep our surroundings clean and wash our hands regularly.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
KosiGee:

The irony of this situation is that if permanent visa are presented to Nigerians to relocate to those countries mentioned above, Nigeria’s population will reduce by more than half despite the health risks in those places.

Do you know the mind of every Nigerian? I believe this assumption is based on your own reasoning. Offer me free visa to US today and I won't take it, why will I want to go there for now when Corona is spreading and causing deaths? I might consider when the disease is fully eliminated but not now at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by omenka(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
QuotaSystem:
Excellent development.

Furthermore, more standard & well equipped isolation & treatment facilities should be built across the country, otherwise if the situation deteriorates to the level of community transmission, it's gonna be a medical tsunami with our current level of preparedness.
Good the government has been working hard to see the situation is contained. The money released to that effect would be grossly inadequate, and they should be tinkering along the line of increasing that manifolds.

My contempt and disgust is at the pdp supporters and members who were playing petty politics with the hugely worrisome situation from the beginning. Now their opolo eyes don clear. They insulted the government from the beginning saying no Italian exists in the country with the virus and that it was a plot to fleece Nigerians. Shehu sani and person Kayode, the Ibo supreme king, lent their voices to their denial, and were hugely applauded by their gullible followers here.

It hurts so much one has no choice but to share the country with these elements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Owaincouncil: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think the federal government put the ban because of the 1st case recorded in Kastina. If not, he would have watch till virus kill people in Lagos. God pass them.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by IrohKennedyy: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
[s]
omenka:
Good the government has been working hard to see the situation is contained. The money released to that effect would be grossly inadequate, and they should be tinkering along the line of increasing that manifolds.

My contempt and disgust is at the pdp supporters and members who were playing petty politics with the hugely worrisome situation from the beginning. Now their opolo eyes don clear. They insulted the government from the beginning saying no Italian exists in the country with the virus and that it was a plot to fleece Nigerians. Shehu sani and person Kayode, the Ibo supreme king, lent their voices to their denial, and were hugely applauded by their gullible followers here.

It hurts so much one has no choice but to share the country with these elements.
[/s]
to share same country with a low life woman beater and a worthless impotent dingbat like you makes me realise how unfair life is
FFK is just a few years older than you but he's what your worthless generation can never be
at least he's fruitful unlike you that is stack impotent
omenka focus on your ravaged state. you're a sadist
at 40 years you still do nairaland tribalism with kids
tell me your mates we dey do like you
nobody only you
well i don't blame you
age is not maturity
at 40
no wife no girlfriend
better beg that your innocent ex girlfriend you abused to forgive you. and lastly
treat your impotency
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Kokaine(m): 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
Omnivalent:
So they finally did it.
well, thank God the Federal Government later reconsidered their decision.
This virus will deal the world economies a serious blow. I can imagine the impact it will have on out own economy. Nigerians should really get ready.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Jackmj(m): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Stupid government what where they waiting for we already have 5 confirmed cases
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by PinkStarsFallIn: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
ybalogs:
So I'd live to see Africans banning Europeans and Americans from their country. Isn't our God a faithful God?
On the basis of a pandemic not based on national pride
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by CyberWolf: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mumu and incompetent government. Why not ban the whole EU and Asia? Countries with less than 1,000 cases can still transmit it to other countries. SA has more than 100 cases currently, Egypt same and even Senegal here has 27 already. Let them stay there behaving like animals without common sense.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by cutegentility(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
kiss
petitejolie:
Chai......My Oga cannot come again o cry cry so sad but its for our lives and safety. Someone please hug me I'm in sifia pains cry cry
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by justphillips(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jaspernubi:
Corona Virus eventually made a sleeping Dullards acts, Banning US from entering Nigeria is a big backhand slap for United State
But Let us tell ourselves the truth, What will a US citizen or German or Brit come and do in Nigeria under an illiterate President who sleep 24 Hours in Aso Rock Practicing Nepotism and notorious for cluelessness

You're a f.o.o.l

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by SincerreLemmore: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Davash222:
US ban Nigeria to enter their country.

Few weeks later, Nigeria ban US.

All thanks to uncle Corona.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by oleenahairfood: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
This Hand Sanitizer is an ORGANIC hand sanitizer with over 65% alcohol as required by Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

In addition, it contains the moisturizing properties of aloe vera.

Our Sanitizer kills more than 99.9% of germs, protects you from itus and bacteria. IT destroys a lot of disease-causing agents on your hands.

Due to its organic nature, it is highly suitable for children and adults as the aloe vera and other organic moisturizing ingredients leaves your hands soft, moisturized and smelling fresh all day.

It is NOT diluted with water and therefore very effective.

The bottle is 70ml

Buy 1 for N1200 or $4 each
Buy 5 for N1000 or $3.50 each

Wholesale requests welcome

Worldwide delivery

Buy on Konga

oleena organic hand sanitizer

Or on

www oleenaorganics com

Or

chat us on 09025415172

Or Pick up

Abuja
Syntex cosmetics
Shop c22
Extension building
Efab mall(Area 11 shopping mall)
Abuja
+2349025415172

Lagos
Yaba pick up
GameZone
2nd floor E-centre (Ozone cinemas building),
1 - 11 commercial avenue Sabo Yaba, Lagos
Call Allen
+234 803 789 8040

Owerri
Chioma

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by udemzyudex(m): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Medicine after death.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Right step in the right direction.

Thanks to our darling daddy.

In MannaBBQ voice.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nigerians arriving from these countries will be subjected to supervised isolation for 14 days.
This one cracked me up. When it's not that they swear for me, I will leave the organisation and top medical services in UK and go to be isolated in naija.
Before corona, going to naija is a risk in itself ..........
It's a right step though, even though like D.Trump, the FG has been slow in response, because we know that the incidence and prevalence is way higher than what the media reports.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by eneyoduke(m): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Atiku advised is process
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by dubbiskelly(m): 2:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
Damn, that’s my ticket cancelled.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by QuotaSystem: 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
omenka:

Honestly my mind and eyes have learnt to screen such demented nonsense - it registers on the same level of the nonsense scale as the Jubrin from Sudan debacle.

Its unfortunate that we have to live with such dizzying levels of stupidity.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Jaspernubi: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
ttmacoy:
While I agree with you that the average Brit American or German are not exactly planning to come to a Nigeria anyway it’s going to impact dual citizen Nigerians who find it easier to get a visa rather than renew passport.

I do not agree it’s a back hand slap and tbh it’s not even news in the US. All countries should do what they can to slow down the spread and restricting travel from countries with high infection rates makes logical sense.

I am glad you agree that the man in Aso Rock is clueless and is not the one at the helm of affairs, the country has been hijacked by jobbers. the real President is Abha Kyari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos / Is There Any Remedy For A Small Manhood? / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.