Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus (73104 Views)

Government Should Ban Sports Betting Halls Over Coronavirus / Anxiety In Edo Over Coronavirus Detection As Screening Begins At Benin Airport / Police Arrest Five Over Coronavirus Hoax In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by timmybabyface: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
I live in the Netherlands and the situation here is not that worse ! As a Nigerian I believe in God for protection
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Eddieofficial2: 3:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please someone should help me with answer. Can someone from Nigeria still e able to travel to China despite this?
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Adexs043601: 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Please is there anyone with the information of what is happening in Netherlands about travelers just coming into the country (From Nigeria). Are they being allowed in or not ? I'll appreciate valid information.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Victor4433: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
EnrolDon't sleep on this opportunity
Tell your friends too so they can learn from it
Don't say I didn't tell you
Learn, Unlearn and Relearn everything you need to know.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Adexs043601: 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Adexs043601:
Please is there anyone with the information of what is happening in Netherlands about travelers just coming into the country (From Nigeria). Are they being allowed in or not ? I'll appreciate valid information.
timmybabyface:
I live in the Netherlands and the situation here is not that worse ! As a Nigerian I believe in God for protection

Please can someone from Nigeria still be allowed into Netherlands with this new development? I mean with the visa and not returned from port of entry ?
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by McRhymesman: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
finally
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by ajl: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mad man Buhari. A travel ban after more people are infected. It's too late already. People will go to mosques and churches and spread it. Large gathering should be banned outright. Incompetent old fools.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by ajl: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
timmybabyface:

So those who are infected with the virus were not protected by God. Usual zealots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Crunchyg3: 4:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
That's our darling daddy in action right there

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by jasman1: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
Funny!! These countries have already closed their borders. I doubt they want you
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by dasparrow: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
guru90:
Please remove Germany from that list because of my Germany Visa is almost ready!!!

When will i travel again?

Na wa ooh

Currently Germany has closed her borders. No foreigners are allowed into Germany for now.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by dasparrow: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Adexs043601:

Please can someone from Nigeria still be allowed into Netherlands with this new development? I mean with the visa and not returned from port of entry ?

The EU decided to shut Europe's borders. Unless you are a citizen of one of the European countries or a permanent resident, you won't be allowed in at the moment.

1 Like

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by dasparrow: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Eddieofficial2:
Please someone should help me with answer. Can someone from Nigeria still e able to travel to China despite this?

No China has closed her borders for now. They don't want foreigners to come and reinfect their population.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MSesan: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
so, nigeria self dey ban US and UK.

Eda o laropin!
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Eddieofficial2:

Not by flight, you can travel from Benin or Ghana
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
MSesan:
so, nigeria self dey ban US and UK.

Eda o laropin!

Yes, human beings live in Nigeria and can contact the virus if precautions are not taken
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by koladata(m): 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Even if they paid you to say this, why not consider the future generation, how can you call this a good leadership, how can?
Sweetamara2:
Good leadership
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Legendguru: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
They now copy US in everything
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by KosiGee(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Do you know the mind of every Nigerian? I believe this assumption is based on your own reasoning. Offer me free visa to US today and I won't take it, why will I want to go there for now when Corona is spreading and causing deaths? I might consider when the disease is fully eliminated but not now at all.

With all the harshness and brutality of Sahara desert, Nigerians are still travelling via that route, with all the violence in Libya, Nigerians are still going there, with all the dangers inherent crossing the Mediterranean seas, Nigerians are still attempting to get to Italy with many getting drowned.

Wtf is coronavirus? Speak for yourself sir. If the visa is granted lots of Nigerians, I still maintain that more than half will leave.

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by pacespot(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
This travel ban is done too late, I can assure you covid-19 is already roaming freely in Nigeria streets, 5 new cases confirmed today, by the time more testing kits are available and people are going for their test, that is when we will know the true state of the virus in Nigeria. It began in Italy with only 3 confirmed cases as of Feb 16, now Nigeria has 8 confirmed cases. It is serious!
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by Bushpolicy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2020
Too late, but still OK.

Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by DedeNkem: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
A little too late!
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by ONUTOPSY(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
ITS NOT YET EFFECT. ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION GIVEN, IT WILL BE EFFECTED ON 20TH
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by olajizz01(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Good,coronavirus carriers have been ban finally.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by dazzlingd(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
ybalogs:
So I'd live to see Africans banning Europeans and Americans from their country. Isn't our God a faithful God?

We live in interesting times...new world order
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
NLReposter:
Finally.

Even USA was not left out cheesy
Australia should have been included
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
NLReposter:
Finally.

Even USA was not left out cheesy
Australia
Inadia and Canada should have been included
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
joezy11:
The only reason why I am happy is becos USA is there
why usa
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
kingsamosy:
Why just 13 countries? Presently 16 countries have over 1000 active cases. This people had better take this serious. Because it will be a calamity if this damn virus spreads in this country.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
India must be among
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by ONIMARINE(m): 12:47am On Mar 19, 2020
ok o
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by okonri(m): 1:51am On Mar 19, 2020
People from these countries will just fly to Cameroon or Nìger or Bene republic and enter Naija through our porous borders.
Re: FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus by hodari: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2020
ybalogs:
So I'd live to see Africans banning Europeans and Americans from their country. Isn't our God a faithful God?
Amen. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Electrocuted To Death By High Tension Cable In Lagos. Photos / Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.