Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,329 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (64455 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Newman224: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
seniormallam:
An infected American also came through the land border. How come

This one knew he has the virus, that's why he avoided the airport so he won't be caught.

And the individual obviously knows about how weak our border is and how anything can be brought into this country unchecked
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Farki: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
Did I not say that there can be more cases hiding among us, when we open our borders like a common harlot and aren't testing or putting in quarantine everyone who comes through?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by foleskay(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
I still believe the pandemic won't spread beyond two digits in Nigeria. The disease is almost reaching its peak, so in few weeks time there'll be drastic fall in cases. No new cases again in Wuhan, the epicenter anymore. Let's just relax and not panick
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by kayusely70(m): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
joshjc:
thanks bro
Enjoy your day & send my portion of the goodies
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by ModestGal(f): 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
foleskay:
I still believe the pandemic won't spread beyond two digits in Nigeria. The disease is almost reaching its peak, so in few weeks time there'll be drastic fall in cases. No new cases again in Wuhan, the epicenter anymore. Let's just relax and not panick
Amen, I'm relying on God and your words. I can't sleep anymore in the night
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Farki: 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
johnmattew:
" ...they came in through land border".

lies

Wait when did Buhari open land borders? I thought only sea port and airport was open. If they smuggled themselves in then our border patrol officers have really been sleeping.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by ModestGal(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
People should please wash their hands,and clean surfaces commonly touched. Don't forget to cover your nose
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by kokomilala(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
@blowjohn, lol! Gba be!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Jbleenk: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
I’m in Ekiti if I catch this virus I’m heading straight to Abuja. National Assembly, house of rep. And Aso Rick villa had better be prepared they must get a served too.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by somez(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
You don't need to
Omoiyaologi25:
I am becoming scared
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Vboi: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nawa 4 this country self.
Ordinary precautionary measure they can't take. Ban movement in and out of the country, Buhari no go hear.
In as much as he remains clueless and insensitive to security of lives and property, he would remain to be helpless to salvaging the country from doom.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by fortran12: 2:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
ModestGal:

Because of cold you can't sleep? People just over hype the virus as if its a death sentence.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by TheGameYard(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
chloedogie:

Ode calm down and read. They came in from the USA abi who bought phones for stupid idiots like you? The Italian that came in flew with other people how many tested positive among them? How many cases of locally infected people that had contact with the ones that came in from overseas have we recorded in Nigeria. Some of you just like bad news. Which one is good for your goat head? For the general believe that blacks are strongly immuned against it or they can be infected easily like westerners? Good news are like thorns in your flesh but bad news you will be forming I said it I said it. Stupid he goats.
Wow unto wetin? You just transferred all ur agressions on me. No be so ohh
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Jarus(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
I have been in self isolation since Monday.

This thing is no longer funny o
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Juchii(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Which kind of nonsenses is this? That one that came through land must have given it to many people. This government should do something pls. USA gave out more than 2× our GDP to their citizen because of this virus, we are not wealthy enough to do it pls. Close all border
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by UrVillagePpl: 3:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
So covid-19 is now penetrating the black community...

For Those that Trust in The LORD
Psalm 91:5-7 says

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee

Only with our eyes shall we see the reward of the wicked..
God got our back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by principalgee: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think Nigeria media should just caution themselves, enough of this mumu case, confirmatory test should be the priority not all these panic news. Mtchewwwww
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
onos1979:
when we were telling them to do the needful they refused now it has happened, with the poor state of our hospital how are got to handle this situation may
God help us.

Other countries did the supposed needful and still got the virus

Stop lamenting.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Sasaeniyan29(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think is high time for people to start panic and start loading food and necessary things at home because this virus is powerful more than any country especially Nigeria where there is no adequate equipment and facilities in house hospitals I just hope this Nigeria government is not ready to lose most of it citizens to this deadly virus with is non-challant attitude over precautions method.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
So covid-19 is now penetrating the black community...

For Those that Trust in The LORD
Psalm 91:5-7 says

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee

Ok. Dey recite am oooo! Dey recite am.

Arrow that flieth by day, If you like no carry your shield. Omo Arrow that fileth by day. Na that one bad pass. No odeshi for that one. When thousands are falling better run so that you wont fall too.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by joe4christ(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
fineguy11:
Ghen Ghen...Awon 'Our weather is not suitable for the virus'. It would be a miracle if the virus doesn't overwhelm us just like it did Italy... Government has done nothing so far,.except tell us to wash our hand angry

You didn't read the part where it was said that they all have travel history and actually came from USA/UK?
They just landed with the virus into our territory. But the virus cannot survive under our hot weather for long. It will wither and die like always!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Engrgreg231(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why can't our government be proactive for once other countries are busy banning all forms of activities and traveling but yet I still see planes flying in the air
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by bluecircle470: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
fineguy11:
Ghen Ghen...Awon 'Our weather is not suitable for the virus'. It would be a miracle if the virus doesn't overwhelm us just like it did Italy... Government has done nothing so far,.except tell us to wash our hand angry

Sheyb you too dey among people wey dey say “nah scam there’s no any virus in our country” ‘some wan take am chop money’ now e don happen and you dey wait Wetin government wan do for una. You go wait tire
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by fineguy11(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
bluecircle470:

Sheyb you too dey among people wey dey say “nah scam there’s no any virus in our country” ‘some wan take am chop money’ now e don happen and you dey wait Wetin government wan do for una. You go wait tire
Can u pls quote a post of me suggesting the narrative you just painted ?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by CrestMan: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Everytime I remember that I'm not among those who voted in this useless buhari man, I'm greatly comforted!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by foleskay(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
ModestGal:

Hahahahah.. So Nigerians really fear death like this! Its well my sis.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
More cases to be confirmed as the government is dragging their feet in taking drastic measures
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by quickly: 4:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
ITaly dragged their feet for 2 weeks now they are shut down.

UK is dragging their feet, look at how the rate is increasing.

This virus increases in haphazard geometric progression

1 person infects 5 people

5 people infect 25 people

25 people infect 48 people

48 people infect 1096 people

na so o

Stupid Buhari led government
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by LexiCruz: 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2020
fineguy11:
Ghen Ghen...Awon 'Our weather is not suitable for the virus'. It would be a miracle if the virus doesn't overwhelm us just like it did Italy... LexiCruz has done nothing so far,.except tell us to wash our hand angry
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ye
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by ybalogs(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jarus:
I have been in self isolation since Monday.

This thing is no longer funny o
Self isolation with families I believe
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Izongdave(m): 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
The government of the day is so concerned in counting cases rather than preventing them.
Las las I go travel go my village sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.