Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (64463 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Czartega(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/03/18/breaking-covid-19-fg-confirms-five-new-cases-in-nigeria/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Can the government justify why the border is still open?
No matter how equipped you are, prevention is better than cure!
In this type of disease that is very contagious and even the vaccine has not yet been developed, what we need to practice is the 'primodial level of prevention' that is we shouldn't even create the slightest chance for the risk factors of contracting the virus to occur. Border closure is one of them, sensitization is also one of them. PMB should come and talk to his people because you would be surprised, it is not everyone that is aware of Corona virus! May God's help us
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by pacespot(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why do I feel Nigerian government really wanted corona virus in Nigeria for whatever reason.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
sheystar:
if they close down schools..... abeg how would people survive?this country ehn Nawa
I was seriously hoping they'd close down all schools including universities.....but then I realized my husband works in the university.... how we go take chop if them no pay salary bayi
You are Talking about salary It seems you don't know the magnitude of The Situation at hand; You Think This Corona pandemic is a joking matter?

If your husband contracts it (God forbid ) from his place of work would you be thinking about salary ?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
SMBH:
Our government is useless... We need a regime change.
The Nigerian government is the most clueless set of people i have ever seen.

What should be more important to this foolish government than the Nigerian citizens.. Or are we second class citizens in the country we call ours. Why can't the foolish buhari led administration restrict foreigners from entering Nigeria a country of over 200 million people.

The major function of a government is to protect its citizen from any form of danger. This clueless administration has failed in that aspect countless times. I see no reason why any Nigerian should still believe or put their trust in this administration as it is apparent that the government is not capable of carring out most of its basic functions.
This Really touched me. Bro you are Not alone on this. May God see us,through . Believe put your trust in him and your life to him, because it could be a sign of,end time

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by achymmania: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2020
I miss fela. If he were alive today, the only thing he would say is “GRADUALLY”.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by UKBobo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
More dey come. Naija is not ready for COVID at all. Nigerians will not be disciplined to follow govt orders to self-isolate.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by ZooOga: 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
Italy is still catching major wahala shocked

BREAKING: Italy reports 4,207 new cases of coronavirus and 475 new deaths, raising total to 35,713 cases and 2,978 dead

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1240325975239516160

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by 3kay945(m): 6:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
prettyliz:
The truth is that even if they shut the border...Nigerians are still allowed from these countries but will be on 14 days quarantine

Not all of them adhere to the 14 days quarantine o. A colleague that returned from UK on Sunday, came to work 2day.

undecided undecided
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by Hifeylove: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
And after 5 days they will still come Out and tell us it’s Negative.. ede X ede
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
foleskay:
I still believe the pandemic won't spread beyond two digits in Nigeria. The disease is almost reaching its peak, so in few weeks time there'll be drastic fall in cases. No new cases again in Wuhan, the epicenter anymore. Let's just relax and not panick
what if the digits hit about 90 cases
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by 3kay945(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
foleskay:
I still believe the pandemic won't spread beyond two digits in Nigeria. The disease is almost reaching its peak, so in few weeks time there'll be drastic fall in cases. No new cases again in Wuhan, the epicenter anymore. Let's just relax and not panick

There are new cases in China bro. This shit is getting out of hands.

I am beginning to think 2020 will make a significant impact in human history.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by onos1979(f): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Other countries did the supposed needful and still got the virus

Stop lamenting.
yes, but they have measures put in place, what measures have you put in place to curtail this pandemic since you are comparing Nigeria who dose not have even paracetamol in their hospital to a country that has almost the best health facilities.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by onos1979(f): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
3kay945:

Not all of them adhere to the 14 days quarantine o. A colleague that returned from UK on Sunday, came to work 2day.

undecided undecided
please report such to NCDC immediately
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by 3kay945(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
onos1979:
please report such to NCDC immediately

Not yet. She was later asked to quarantine herself.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
onos1979:
yes, but they have measures put in place, what measures have you put in place to curtail this pandemic since you are comparing Nigeria who dose not have even paracetamol in their hospital to a country that has almost the best health facilities.

Don't deceive yourself. There are no measures in place anywhere apart from containment.

Same containment measures we have here. A corona virus patient goes through a subway in the UK before he is diagnosed. Tell me how did they contain the whole subway users on that day. How many people were in that subway. They cannot tell. And you call that measures?

If it is by all the noise everybody is making every single person in the UK should have it by now.

You personally........what measures have you put in place for yourself before you start calling on government.

Nigerians will always be Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.