Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion (3122 Views)

Nothing To Hide- Dasuki Arms Deal: Iweala Rope Jonathan In With Damning Document / The Blame Game Of BH On GEJ Before And Now (hypocrisy Exposed) / U.S Delivers Damning Verdict On GEJ’s Anti-corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by bkbabe97y(m): 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2010
^^^Still better than literally getting ate by ur Ibo "friend"
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2010
bk.babe97y:

^^^Still better than literally [b]getting ate [/b]by your Ibo "friend"

Getting ate. What a grammar

Plus, of course I would not like to be eaten by villagers in Lisa Ogun state, SW Nigeria (google Lisa + Bellview Airlines + human rituals)
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by jason123: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

Plus, of course I would not like to be eaten by villagers in Lisa Ogun state, SW Nigeria (google Lisa + Bellview Airlines + human rituals)

bruv, the guy is hispanic not yoruba. why do you still insult the yorubas
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
jason123:

bruv, the guy is hispanic not yoruba. why do you still insult the yorubas

alj harem, what?
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

Don't even try it. You are nowhere as good as he is in grammar. Just stick with what you know, throwing tantrums and eating people.
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by jason123: 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

alj harem, what?

can someone please check my IP add i am not so jobless to start forming multiple usernames! the other usernames i have all contains jason!!!
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
Aigbofa:

Don't even try it. You are nowhere as good as he is in grammar. Just stick with what you know, throwing tantrums and eating people.

Duh. Even bkbabe knows he is not my match. We have spared several times in the past, and he confessed to my superiority. BTW, Lisa people don't get ate, they get eaten or eat themselves or eat others.

Are you from Lisa village in Ogun state where human flesh is a delicacy?
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by aljharem11(m): 8:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

alj harem, what?

well, i have nothing to say,,,,, you are a disgrace to us igbo round the world cry cry cry cry

why are u battling against yorubas for nothing (nairaland) so if you win what do you gain undecided

grow up man, am sure u are a 12-16 yrs old boy just like willy-willy so grow up, i mean c'mon

why do you insult the yorubas for nothing,,,,,why do you calling me jason

i think this yoruba phobia you have is getting to your head undecided
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by RichyBlacK(m): 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
This is a sad development.
[size=18pt]
How is it that bk.babe97y gained access to the private communications between a moderator and a poster?[/size]
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by jason123: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2010
alj harem1:

well, i have nothing to say,,,,, you are a disgrace to us igbo round the world cry cry cry cry

why are u battling against yorubas for nothing (nairaland) so if you win what do you gain undecided

grow up man, am sure u are a 12-16 yrs old boy just like willy-willy so grow up, i mean c'mon

grin grin grin. shay you dey mind the guy the guy is just paranoid since thats what they practice grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:29pm On Dec 24, 2010
jason123:

grin grin grin. shay you dey mind the guy the guy is just paranoid since thats what they practice grin grin

alj harem what?
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2010
alj harem1:

Jason, what?
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

Duh. Even bkbabe knows he is not my match. We have spared several times in the past, and he confessed to my superiority. BTW, People don't get ate, they get eaten.

Are you from Lisa village in Ogun state where human flesh is a delicacy?

Now, that is a real duh! Clap for yourself. You are confusing that Lisa with Abriba, known world over for their culinary expertise in cooking and eating humans.
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by jason123: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

alj harem what?

i am done with you!!! undecided
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by SEFAGO(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ omo Yoruba

With all due respect you are ultraretarded. Honestly they must have sacrificed your already retarded brain to one of the spirits in the okija shrine in your village. If not, I dont know how you came to the conclusion that I am dapobear.

I repeat, I have never changed my username without at least letting people know who I am. Generally, I say what is on my mind with out qualms, and fear of what is going to happen.

I honestly am not dapobear/ekubear. Guy seems cool and intelligent but unfortunately/fortunately  we are not the same. I am kind of erratic depending on my mood when I log on. You would definitely know who I am regardless of my username. One big thing about me is that I hate rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddssss
like you, and would find it difficult to hide it regardless of my username.
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2010
Aigbofa:

Now, that is a real duh! Clap for yourself. You are confusing that Lisa with Abriba, know world over for their culinary expertise in cooking and eating humans.

I forgot to add Jankara market where you get cheap flesh. Only a couple tens of kms from Lisa. Do you sell there too?
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/feb/15/national-15-02-2009-01.htm
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by omongbatib: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2010
SEFAGO:

@ omo Yoruba

With all due respect you are ultraretarded. Honestly they must have sacrificed your already not-so-smart brain to one of the spirits in the okija shrine in your village. If not, I dont know how you came to the conclusion that I am dapobear.

I repeat, I have never changed my username without at least letting people know who I am. Generally, I say what is on my mind with out qualms, and fear of what is going to happen.

I honestly am not dapobear/ekubear. Guy seems cool and intelligent but unfortunately/fortunately  we are not the same. I am kind of erratic depending on my mood when I log on. You would definitely know who I am regardless of my username. One big thing about me is that I hate rrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdddddddddddddssss
like you, and would find it difficult to hide it regardless of my username.

STFU, Dapo bear. This is not about naked ogun shrine and lisa human rituals.
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by sunnybobo4: 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
RichyBlacK:

This is a sad development.
[size=18pt]
How is it that bk.babe97y gained access to the private communications between a moderator and a poster?[/size]

Just the same way Gowon become privy to the private communications between Ojukwu and Awolowo.
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by justise: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
omongbatib:

STFU, Dapo bear. This is not about unclothed ogun shrine and lisa human rituals.

Seriously dude, Dapobear is NOT SEFAGO

AND, I, previously known as Fstranger, am not Aigbofa

Stop this shyyt! Doesnt make you look attractive!
Re: Hypocrisy Exposed: Disgraced---- Naira Lander exposed in damning fashion by mukina2: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
if you people do not stop i'll post all  the numerous names of the multiple users.

You know yourselves just dont push it.

this thread is locked, please no one should create another thread.
Andre Uweh exposed himself i didnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Military Ruler Buhari Fought Indiscipline In Society March 1984 / Interesting Nigerian Conspiracy Theories Involving The CIA / North Are Ready To Go; "They Are Tired Of Being Called Parasites"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.