Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day (5032 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Olunmercy56(f): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jezyfreezman:
send me her number let me talk to her for u

Sharp guy who know better thing cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Ytea(f): 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
Do you prefer to chat? Or you just don't want to communicate every day?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by CosmicJames(m): 6:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm even looking for a call from my girl once in two weeks.
But someone is here complaining of too much calls from his girl daily.

Very weird world! Is isn't it?

No relationship is actually perfect

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mtcheeeew

Abeg make person giv me dat ronaldinho slapping ronaldo meme.

Dis guy got to be slapped on his bald head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by bigpicture001: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:
Pls, I need advise on how to really handle this issue. My girlfriend wants us to be talking every day and I sometimes get bored by that. Even when I try to avoid her at least a day by telling her I don't have airtime, she would call me even if she doesn't have airtime she would borrow. Kindly advise!

Its not bad na...DTS wit I do for over 18months now
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by iammo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
cool

simple stuffs, pick are call and let her talk till she's tired of talking, give her hint and make her believe you are listening deeply to the gist, then concentrate on whatever you are doing...

you guys are not on the same wavelength and that's not a bad thing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:
Pls, I need advise on how to really handle this issue. My girlfriend wants us to be talking every day and I sometimes get bored by that. Even when I try to avoid her at least a day by telling her I don't have airtime, she would call me even if she doesn't have airtime she would borrow. Kindly advise!
You don't miss your water until the well runs dry.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Brunicekid(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
MiVida:
I'm in the same thing right now... She mustn't sniff me close to another girl, always telling me she loves me, always playing with me in public to claim ownership.... You should thank your God that yours is a long distance thingy.

It's suffocating!
Eeeehhh... God help you, bro. It's not a funny thing, truly.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Kiddllc: 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:

Of course I do... I also call her alot sometimes at her request but I think she does more of the calling
U don't like her as much as she likes u.. which iss good but guy sometimes we have to compromise... don't make her feel she's alone in the relationship. That is if u have any positive plans for her at all.. If not baba enjoy her the best u can and stop complaining

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by KevinDein: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
This is the norm with most women. I never even thought there's an issue with that undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Mtcheeeew

Abeg make person giv me dat ronaldinho slapping ronaldo meme.

Dis guy got to be slapped on his bald head
My head is not bald sir
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by ghettochild4u(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:
I guess she's jobless abi
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Sharp guy who know better thing cool cool

d guy will be complaining of attention, now someone is giving him what I'm craving for nah
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Olunmercy56(f): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Jezyfreezman:

d guy will be complaining of attention, now someone is giving him what I'm craving for nah

Enjoy yourself cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Happyguy201: 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
your girlfriend is simply being to clingy there is time for everything . tell her to go get something doing and stop bugging you this type can even drink sniper if you ever break up with her. so you gotta be careful . also the whole idea of being sweet in public is a sign of clingy and obsession
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olunmercy56:

Enjoy yourself cool
come on lets get to knw each other, where is ur location cool
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Lamanii22(f): 1:46am On Mar 19, 2020
pazzini:

Most of the ladies do not understand the flip side of this... Sometimes, absence creates relevance. I sincerely love her and she knows that too but when you talk over the phone everyday... Haba na... Sometimes I'd feign not having airtime so that we could chat on social media but she would strongly object to it.

You're making it sound like she calls you every minute... Or are you her first boyfriend?... Talking over the phone everyday isn't a bad thing to me oo... I speak to my boyfriend over the phone two times in a day.. Morning(this is very important).. Evening(important too).... We chat randomly...

Maybe you should tell her how you feel... Be honest about it...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by dontrulee: 2:07am On Mar 19, 2020
pazzini:

lol.... I will not talk
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by dontrulee: 2:08am On Mar 19, 2020
MiVida:
I'm in the same thing right now... She mustn't sniff me close to another girl, always telling me she loves me, always playing with me in public to claim ownership.... You should thank your God that yours is a long distance thingy.

It's suffocating!
Pele, most girls that are in love have insecurity issues. They don't want other girls to snatch their man

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2020
pazzini:

My head is not bald sir

Why are you complaining?

Is a good thing that your gf is calling.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by uthlaw: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2020
MiVida:

It's suffocating!
she go still Bleep another guy....make ena wise up abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Joshua8(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
uthlaw:
she go still Bleep another guy....make ena wise up abeg!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Joshua8(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
If u don't love her get lost of her.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Tohsynetita1: 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
test of love/infatuation in a book I read 1) test of time 2) test of distance
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by phazotron(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
pazzini:

Na love be that oooo

No use am play.....just go with the flow and open your mind.

Na she go dey bring topic....all you have to do is to listen respond and support the gist....

You don't know what you have till it's gone
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by phazotron(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na love be that oooo....................

No use am play.....just go with the flow and open your mind.

Na she go dey bring topic....all you have to do is to listen respond and support the gist....

This girl reason you well....no use am play.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by phazotron(m): 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
MiVida:

It's suffocating!

Na one strong sign of love

Woman no dey hide their jealousy if dem like you

Manage am cause scammers full outside now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:03am On Apr 16, 2021
pazzini:

Lols, she just needs the assurance of your love, I guess she's emotionally insecure. You have to help her outgrow that, establish a place of understanding that makes her feel you are always there even without you calling for a day and make her see reason to switch between chats and calls on different days and days you won't be opportuned, make her know from a point of reassurance of your commitment to her.

Though I don't know how far you want to take the relationship, but the above advice is for committed partners. Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by maxweb(m): 3:54am On Apr 16, 2021
MiVida:

It's suffocating!
This girl is cheating on you bro

Trust me she's cheating and just making sure you're not doing the same to her.

Classic power play
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Immortaltunez: 4:06am On Apr 16, 2021
This one clearly no get buissness with relationship yet...bro , focus on your book or toys, tell her to move on already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boring Chat Sample: How Do You Chat With A Girl (pictures) / How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.