Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day (5042 Views)

See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dis might sound funny to sum guys here,bt i'm 100% serious(no joke)

i'm addicted to sex ryt from a very tender age,and i don't find it funny anymore...nah dye i dey soo....

i've sleep with more than 180 grls,and i'm jst 26.i can't go a week without sex,no matter how hard i try to control myself...i no dey fit save money.

abeg to cut the long story,i nid advice/tips on wat to do to limit dis sexual urge bcus nah dye i dey...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2022
Any part of your body that leads you to sin, cut it off. It seems you are not conversant with your bible

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Unzerious: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
See a TheRapist ASAP! wink

Just start a Sperm bank tongue
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Any part of your body that leads you to sin, cut it off. It seems you are not conversant with your bible

ross...be calming down nah..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Ikennaford: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Your mind is lazy, that's why,,,but I dey bang every day two but my mind is not lazy

4 Likes

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ikennaford:
Your mind is lazy, that's why,,,but I dey bang every day two but my mind is not lazy

bros...i no understand wetin u mean by my mind dey lazy,abeg explain to me....
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Aboks(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:

Good advice
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mark 9:43
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by nightfox01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
OP still dey get erection for dis kind economy you get work sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Guderian(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Correct ..... cool cool
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
nightfox01:
OP still dey get erection for dis kind economy you get work sef undecided

bros....rabas cum board wotowoto,i dn tire to knack bt to stop/limit am nah wahala 4 me..

1 Like

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by fidelmarshal199: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Illegal1:

i'm addicted to sex ryt from a very tender age,and i don't find it funny anymore...nah dye i dey soo....

i've sleep with more than 180 grls,and i'm jst 26.i can't go a week without sex,no matter how hard i try to control myself...i no dey fit save money.

abeg to cut the long story,i nid advice/tips on wat to do to limit dis sexual urge bcus nah dye i dey...

Your problem is joblessness not addiction to sex. I was once in your shoes.

12 Likes

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by iHateFraudsters: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
You probably have nothing to keep your mind busy.

No job, no handiwork, nothing.

8 Likes

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ikennaford:

U fit elp me?
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by ufotty2001: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Op. Let me confess to you. I have been a victim of daily sex. A time will come you will get tired and u will lose focus in life. Everytime you will be weak. U won't be able to do anything positive in your life and good things will always pass u by

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by FalseProphet1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
The dark forces have buried your destiny inside the river, you would need serious deliverance.

Send me a message and I'll take you to the river where you'll be striped nàked, blindfolded and flogged 24 lashes of the horse whip, after which you bath in the river by yourself (I bath only women men bath themselves) and go home and I can assure you that you would hate anything about sex.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by ufotty2001: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Op. Let me confess to you. I have been a victim of daily sex. A time will come you will get tired and u will lose focus in life. Everytime you will be weak. U won't be able to do anything positive in your life and good things will always pass u by. Go and get busy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by kingPhidel(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lust has encroach and over power you. Jesus will set you freee. After he has done that the ...........image below

1 Like

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Starz825(m): 4:13pm On Sep 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces have buried your destiny inside the river, you would need serious deliverance.

Send me a message and I'll take you to the river where you'll be striped nàked, blindfolded and flogged 24 lashes of the horse whip, after which you bath in the river by yourself (I bath only women men bath themselves) and go home and I can assure you that you would hate anything about sex.

This I have seen.
You bath only women cheesy
False prophet indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Blunttruth: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Illegal1:

Go and marry. But what will you do when your wife can't give you sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by InsightfulMind: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Why are you always cheeky with your response, Ma?

1 Like

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
InsightfulMind:

Why are you always cheeky with your response, Ma?
It’s not that deep
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by neyoworld247(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Too much of sex fit lead to stroke when u aged

1 Like

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by InsightfulMind: 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
It’s not that deep
Okay. Ma.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by pansophist(m): 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
Put yourself in a situation where you'll never have sex for a month. So maybe a petty crime that will get you locked for a month, or join prayer warrior groups and fast for weeks on the mountain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Chris2863(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
You probably have nothing to keep your mind busy.

No job, no handiwork, nothing.
op nah yahoo boy, I know him very well grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Faber(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
pansophist:
Put yourself in a situation where you'll never have sex for a month. So maybe a petty crime that will get you locked for a month, or join prayer warrior groups and fast for weeks on the mountain.

Let him find one big man trouble for area. Small trouble o, a bailable one. The man will arrest him, he can stay in cell and practice some kind of abstinence for like a week or two, then he is out

1 Like

Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
ufotty2001:
Op. Let me confess to you. I have been a victim of daily sex. A time will come you will get tired and u will lose focus in life. Everytime you will be weak. U won't be able to do anything positive in your life and good things will always pass u by

tell me bro,hw did u stop?
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I'll take you to the river where you'll be striped nàked, blindfolded and flogged 24 lashes of the horse whip,and go home and I can assure you that you would hate anything about sex.

kukuma kill me...
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Illegal1(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chris2863:
op nah yahoo boy, I know him very well grin cheesy

nah u be my chairman nah...abeg ur boy dn tire to knack kpekus.
Re: How F*ck Go Dey Hungry Person Every Day Every Day by Cti28(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Rozross:
Chai! You won't make heaven. You want him to cut his abunnan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Women See You When You Don't Have Money / A Marital Advice For The Owner Of Nairaland (oluwaseun Osewa) *picture* / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.